Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman
Sep 13, 2010
Pacific Northwest
✟12,709.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For the spectators who may still be following this thread. I thought it might be a good idea to point something, and I failed to mention it earlier.

A lot of emphasis was made on "Establishing courts", it's the seventh in the list of Noachid laws. This has nothing to do with the Sanhedrin, the Sanhedrin's purpose was for matters of Jewish law. What the seventh law is talking about is about having a judicial system in place, which all civilized nations have. The judicial systems in place in places such as the United States, France, Germany, Canada, Australia or the United Kingdom (ad nauseum) would constitute as such under the precepts of the Noachide Laws.

It's that simple.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Shimshon

Oct 5, 2004
Zion
✟107,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
The judicial systems in place in places such as the United States, France, Germany, Canada, Australia or the United Kingdom (ad nauseum) would constitute as such under the precepts of the Noachide Laws.

It's that simple.

-CryptoLutheran
Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lybia, ....??? all under Noachide laws?

Are you implying that the Noahide laws allow Sharia law to be enforced?

Upvote 0
C

child of Jesus

related?

Zechariah 5
A Vision of a Woman in a Basket
5 Then the angel who talked with me came forward and said to me, “Lift your eyes and see what this is that is going out.” 6 And I said, “What is it?” He said, “This is the basketc that is going out.” And he said, “This is their iniquityd in all the land.” 7 And behold, the leaden cover was lifted, and there was a woman sitting in the basket! 8 And he said, “This is Wickedness.” And he thrust her back into the basket, and thrust down the leaden weight on its opening.

9 Then I lifted my eyes and saw, and behold, two women coming forward! The wind was in their wings. They had wings like the wings of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between earth and heaven. 10 Then I said to the angel who talked with me, “Where are they taking the basket?” 11 He said to me, “To the land of Shinar, to build a house for it. And when this is prepared, they will set the basket down there on its base

ESV

KJV
5Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth. 6And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth. 7And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah. 8And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof. 9Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven. 10Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah? 11And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.

This is an ephah
'eyphah (ay-faw')
of Egyptian derivation; an ephah or measure for grain; hence, a measure in general -- ephah, (divers) measure(-s).

moreover This is their resemblance
`ayin (ah'-yin)
an eye; by analogy, a fountain (as the eye of the landscape)

through all the earth
'erets (eh'-rets)
the earth (at large, or partitively a land) -- common, country, earth, field, ground, land, natins, way, + wilderness, world.

and this is a
'echad (ekh-awd')
united, i.e. one; or (as an ordinal) first

woman
'ishshah (ish-shaw')
irregular plural, nashiym {naw-sheem'}; a woman

that sitteth
yashab (yaw-shab')
to sit down (specifically as judge. in ambush, in quiet); by implication, to dwell, to remain; causatively, to settle, to marry

in the midst
tavek (taw'-vek)
a bisection, i.e. (by implication) the centre -- among(-st), between, half, (there-,where-), in(-to), middle, mid(-night), midst (among), out (of), through, with(-in).

This is wickedness
rish`ah (rish-aw')
wrong (especially moral) -- fault, wickedly(-ness).

And he cast
shalak (shaw-lak)
to throw out, down or away -- adventure, cast (away, down, forth, off, out), hurl, pluck, throw.

it into the midst
tavek (taw'-vek)
a bisection, i.e. (by implication) the centre -- among(-st), between, half, (there-,where-), in(-to), middle, mid(-night), midst (among), out (of), through, with(-in).

of the ephah
'eyphah (ay-faw')
of Egyptian derivation; an ephah or measure for grain; hence, a measure in general -- ephah, (divers) measure(-s).

and he cast
shalak (shaw-lak)
to throw out, down or away -- adventure, cast (away, down, forth, off, out), hurl, pluck, throw.

the weight
'eben (eh'-ben)
a stone -- + carbuncle, + mason, + plummet, (chalk-, hail-, head-, sling-)stone(-ny), (divers) weight(-s).

of lead
`owphereth (o-feh'-reth)
lead (from its dusty color) -- lead.

upon the mouth
peh (peh)
the mouth (as the means of blowing), whether literal or figurative (particularly speech); specifically edge, portion or side; adverbially (with preposition) according to

~ 10 Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah?

And he said
'amar (aw-mar')
to say (used with great latitude)

unto me To build
banah (baw-naw')
to build (literally and figuratively) -- (begin to) build(-er), obtain children, make, repair, set (up), surely.

it an house
bayith (bah'-yith)
a house (in the greatest variation of applications, especially family, etc.)

in the land
'erets (eh'-rets)
the earth (at large, or partitively a land) -- common, country, earth, field, ground, land, natins, way, + wilderness, world.

of Shinar
Shin`ar (shin-awr')
Shinar, a plain in Babylonia -- Shinar.

and it shall be established
kuwn (koon)
to be erect (i.e. stand perpendicular); hence (causatively) to set up, in a great variety of applications

and set
yanach (yaw-nakh')
to deposit; by implication, to allow to stay

there upon her own base
mkunah (mek-oo-naw')
a spot -- base.

Reactions: Son of Israel
Upvote 0

Dr.Strangelove

Sep 4, 2010
✟1,631.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've read this about half of this thread, and it sounds very interesting.

Hi Shimshon, nice to have a messianic in on the convo. I've chatted with some of your brethren over in their forum and there is at least one who seems very concerned about the NL's and sees them as a potentially malignant force.

I have one question for you all at this point. And it is two-fold. The UN is made up of many many Muslim nations. One, don't you think they would pose a huge oposition to this within the UN?

Ok your saying there are many Muslim representatives in the U.N. Thats true, but what we should remember is that the U.N. is basically made up of powerful INDIVIDUALS. Politics is an evil game and this is the highest end of it. Shark infested waters.

The U.N. is an entity of its own. It's not accountable to anyone or anything. Certainly it doesn't have to bend to the will of the public of certain religious nations. It would be a mistake to think that the U.N. are this heavenly super peaceful organization who just want world peace and are totally diplomatic. They want POWER.

And second, the Muslims are actively seeking implimentation of Sharia law around the world as well. Through the UN. Have you all forgotten about the Muslim population represented within the UN?

Ok mate, can you show us any documentation on the U.N.'s efforts to implement Sharia law?

I can not imagine a Muslim accepting the Sanhedren as authoritive. Sure the root is the same, but they are Esav and Yismael. And they have yet to be reconciled together.

I dont think the idea has ever been to cozy up to the muslims my friend. What isreal (using the US) usually do is to....uhm.....bomb them. Christians are the main target of this thing.

Your fearing Judaism is going to rule the world is funny to me. No offense intended. Because I've always been more atuned to the rise of Islam in the UN.

Indeed the media and the armed conflicts in history have written this script of Christian Vs Muslim for the public. I believe this is a sideshow to the main event. Nothing has changed. It's still Jesus Vs the Pharisees.

Point of my question I guess is, how do you explain the existance of Islam in all this? The denial of the deity of Yeshua is in their favor, but how can you see them siding with Chasidic/Noahide Judaism?

They are not needed. Only certain individuals are needed. and maybe not even them.

Nice to meet you.

Doc.

Upvote 0
C

child of Jesus

For the spectators who may still be following this thread. I thought it might be a good idea to point something, and I failed to mention it earlier.

A lot of emphasis was made on "Establishing courts", it's the seventh in the list of Noachid laws. This has nothing to do with the Sanhedrin, the Sanhedrin's purpose was for matters of Jewish law. What the seventh law is talking about is about having a judicial system in place, which all civilized nations have. The judicial systems in place in places such as the United States, France, Germany, Canada, Australia or the United Kingdom (ad nauseum) would constitute as such under the precepts of the Noachide Laws.

It's that simple.

-CryptoLutheran

hi Crypto:

sorry, The Sanhedrin disagrees with you. inherent in The Laws themselves is subordinate COUNCILS. it is a SYSTEM. a Theocratic System.

what we have to understand is that A NOAHIDE IS NOT A JEW.
A NOAHIDE IS A GENTILE ADHERING TO THESE LAWS.

the whole point is to have Noahides (righteous gentiles) govern their OWN subordinate councils.

it's pretty simple Crypto.

Courts of Justice

It is important to form courts of justice so that persons can be called upon to uphold the mitzvot, the religious laws and to be able to judge between people. Sages were divided as to whether the Noahides should be judged according to the Torah concerning financial matters or whether they should be judged according to common sense. It is worthwhile that such courts of justice should give sentences according to the same law for men and for women. The judges should be men since a woman should strive not to be involved in public matters. Every person should go to a court for justice and not try to mete out justice himself. Courts of justice are allowed to enforce regulations for the benefit of the society and to improve ethics and morality. It is the obligation of the Noahide to execute justice to the fullest degree and not to be merciful to criminals.

People [NOAHIDES] have the obligation to obey the law and see that the legislative and judicial and personnel and systems obey the law.

Questions and Answers on Bnei Noah by Rav Yoel Shwartz - The Sanhedrin - en

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dr.Strangelove

Sep 4, 2010
✟1,631.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
~Gospel Break~ :preach:

Luke 12:1
In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.

Matthew 16:11

How is it that ye do not understand that I spake [it] not to you concerning bread, that ye should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees?

:groupray:

Upvote 0

Dr.Strangelove

Sep 4, 2010
✟1,631.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The following is from the JAHG website (Jews & Hacidic Gentiles - United to save America)

Campaign to abolish X-mas
celebration by gentiles

Why Torah obligates all Jews in this campaign:

"...according to the known Jewish ruling that Christians are idol worshippers." (Likkutei Sichos 37:198)

A gentile...is liable for the death penalty...if he has invented a religious holiday for himself...The general principle is we do not allow them to make new religious rituals and to make 'mitzvahs' for themselves by their own devices. Rather they may either become a Ger Tzeddek and accept all the Mitvahs; or he (the Noahide) should stand fast in his Torah (the seven Noahide Laws) without adding or diminishing...and if he does make some new 'mitzvah,' we lash him, punish him, and inform him that he is obligated with the death penalty for this..." (Rambam Mishne Torah—Hilchos Melachim 10:9)

"...it is however obvious that if it will be perceived by them (the nations), also the matter of the negation of [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]uf, until they even have some recognition of the Unity of Hashem—that 'there is nothing else besides Him'; this will add both in their carefulness and meticulousness in fulfilling the seven Noahide Laws [with all of their ramifications!] and also in their aiding of Jewish people in all of their matters pertaining to Yiddishkeit and all of their needs in general..." (Likkutei Sichos 25: YudTes Kislev)

"Any person who has already worked successfully in this area should try to influence other Jews to do likewise. Resistance should not deter one when attempting to influence a further individual to accept upon himself the task of disseminating the Noahide Laws amongst the nations." (Hisvaduyos 5750 2:18-19)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

DOC>>

Huh??

"should stand fast in his Torah (the seven Noahide Laws)"

What the.....??

The Noahide Laws ARE NOT THE TORAH!! THEY ARE THE TALMUD!

We are not dealing with people who follow Moses and the Prophets!

see how they deceive by calling this junk TORAH?
talk about BLASPHEMY!

Upvote 0

Dr.Strangelove

Sep 4, 2010
✟1,631.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
#7 Establish Legal Courts

Subset : +176) To appoint judges

Application to gentiles: Required

Mandated punishment for violation: From Heaven, at minimum

Brief description: To establish theocratic courts and appoint judges in every city and district. The job of the judges is not only to enforce the entire body of Theocratic Law, but also to teach the people their responsibilities under that law, and even to enact new rules when needed to counteract various types of evil. This commandment also includes the obligation to institute police who patrol the streets and inspect people’s activities, enforcing the law and arresting violators.

A nation that does not establish law and order, or whose courts pervert justice or do not follow the principles of the Noahide Laws for gentiles, ultimately receives Divine punishment in the form of war — and may even be liable to death penalty en masse, according to at least one opinion of the Jewish sages.

Category: Justice Commandments
Biblical source(s) (Rambam): Deut. 16:18; Num. 11:16
Biblical source (Sefer HaChinuch): Deut. 16:18
Number in Sefer HaChinuch: 491

Sources explaining relevance to gentiles:

Ramban, Bereishis 34:13
Gentiles are only executed for violating negative mitzvos, not for failing to appoint judges, though they are certainly obligated to do so.

Rambam, Mishneh Torah, Melachim 9:14
Gentiles are liable to death penalty for failing to appoint judges, and for failing to judge cases; example is given of the slaughter of Shechem by Levi and Shimon.

Hasidic University

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shimshon

Oct 5, 2004
Zion
✟107,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I get it now, I stepped into an anit-Zionist thread. How Christian.

Doc, neither you nor COJ answered my quite innocent question here. Seems you both did not consider any other information other than that which will damn Modern Judaism. Of which I too disagree with whole heartedly.

Yet, even David knew not to attack the annointed King of Yisrael, even though Saul was deserving. David knew to show the heart of God, love and compassion rather than blind justice.

I choose to live by His example. Yisrael is God's land, and has a place in YOUR future, according to YOUR scriptures. If she is currently occupied and run by a group of people that were picked by the people and not God is of no concern to me. God will have his way. He caused Yisrael to be a nation again. It's for a purpose. Placing yourself inbetween them and God is a foolish thing in my understanding.

Save sheep from them, but to act like them. Which is what you do when you attack them as they attack you. Is to make you no better than they.

Even so, Yisrael does not target Christians. Doc, I suppose you believe in the blood libel too?

Nice to meet you.

Doc
I wish I could say the same.

I will unsubscribe and leave you to your rantings against Zionism. I'm not interested in that.

Upvote 0

Dr.Strangelove

Sep 4, 2010
✟1,631.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Yes I'm anti-zionist and proud of it. Zionism is an utterly racist, and unbiblically nationalist movement whos driving force are the antichrist books of the pharisees, the talmud kaballah and zohar.

Doc, neither you nor COJ answered my quite innocent question here. Seems you both did not consider any other information other than that which will damn Modern Judaism. Of which I too disagree with whole heartedly.

Beg pardon? You were asking about the role of Islam in all this and the issue of sharia law. I responded to your querys and asked you some questions of my own concerning them. How was anything left unanswered?

Yet, even David knew not to attack the annointed King of Yisrael, even though Saul was deserving. David knew to show the heart of God, love and compassion rather than blind justice.

Ok pal, my king is JESUS. I dont put any particular EARTHLY country on a pedastel and ascribe any Holy preference to it. We're not attacking isreal...we're investigating the plans of talmudic pharisees who Jesus called a brood of vipers. It's the same crew. I dont know what you mean about blind justice.

I choose to live by His example. Yisrael is God's land, and has a place in YOUR future, according to YOUR scriptures. If she is currently occupied and run by a group of people that were picked by the people and not God is of no concern to me. God will have his way. He caused Yisrael to be a nation again. It's for a purpose. Placing yourself inbetween them and God is a foolish thing in my understanding.

Why dont you start a thread in the GT section regarding the biblical validity of the current Rothschild created, zionist nation state of isreal and I'll be glad to contribute.

Save sheep from them, but to act like them. Which is what you do when you attack them as they attack you. Is to make you no better than they.

Even so, Yisrael does not target Christians. Doc, I suppose you believe in the blood libel too?

I'm not talking about a country buddy. It's a sect of Judaism we're looking at. A very powerful sect. they have worldwide reach. But of course, you want this to be about Jew and isreal bashing. I've come to expect this from those sympathetic to isreal. It's a shame people can't look at these things with an open mind.

I dont know what blood libel is by the way, never heard of it.

I will unsubscribe and leave you to your rantings against Zionism. I'm not interested in that.

Ok then mate, bye. :wave:

Reactions: Son of Israel
Upvote 0

Dr.Strangelove

Sep 4, 2010
✟1,631.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
with that speech over, would anyone like to discuss how all nationalism regardless of country is anti-christ?

:thumbsup:

18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom
were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not
be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

The lack of intelligence is quite disturbing.

Tell me about it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The lack of intelligence is quite disturbing.
:thumbsup:
Tell me about it.
:)
That does seem kinda a strange, especially since my bro Daniel said the knowledge would increase ;)

Daniel 12:4 And thou Daniye'l, stop-up! the words, and seal! the Scroll till time of end.
They shall go to and fro, many ones, and the Knowledge shall abound.
[Matt 23:15/Luke 11:52/Revelation 22:10]

Revelation 22:10 And he is saying to me "no thou should be sealing the Words of the Prophecy of the Scroll, this, that the time NIGH/egguV <1451> is"
[Daniel 12:4/Revelation 1:3]

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Son of Israel

Oct 9, 2009
Rogue River, Oregon
✟1,338.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Because, as it so happens I have it on good authority that, in fact, the real threat are the Reptilian underlords hidden amongst us who are secretly replacing our children with their own, and that they control the weather through the chem trails left by jets.

-CryptoLutheran

Why read comedy or sci-fi when you can just read this guys posts?

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
*snip*

Because, as it so happens I have it on good authority that, in fact, the real threat are the Reptilian underlords hidden amongst us who are secretly replacing our children with their own, and that they control the weather through the chem trails left by jets.

-CryptoLutheran
Now that sounds logical! :thumbsup:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7526323/
What is your logical thought(s) with the deaths of birds and fish?

Upvote 0

laconicstudent

Sep 25, 2009
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat

To be perfectly fair, Zionism has nothing to do with Christianity.

Upvote 0