Marital Status
Married
WDC MEDIA NEWS
Christian News and Media Agency

UN NGO Reps Pledge to Follow Noahide Laws

By David Yisraeli

2011-01-04 -- WDC Media News --
(Religion)

24 Tevet 5771 (31.12.2010) -- A conference advocating for the acceptance and adherence to the Noahide Laws was held on December 22, 2010.

The event's title was “Unity, Youth and World Peace”. Presenters included Mr. Joop Theunissen from the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), and Rabbi Yakov D. Cohen of the Institute of Noahide Code, who opened and moderated the conference.

More than 90 people attended this important event, many of whom expressed an interest in continuing this work.

Mr Joop Theunissen Deputy Chief of the NGO branch of ECOSOC signed a proclamation pledging to keep the Laws of Noah.

"Their observance is required, so that the vision of the United Nations – to have a settled and civilized world, in which economic justice and righteousness will prevail - can be fulfilled, with all of us working together in unison."

Full Story - UN NGO Reps Pledge to Follow Noahide Laws

Noahide Laws

According to Jewish tradition, the Noahide Laws (Hebrew: שבע מצוות בני נח, Sheva mitzvot b'nei Noach), also called the Brit Noah ("Covenant of Noah") refer to seven religious laws that were given by God to Adam and Noah, which are considered to be morally binding on non-Jews. These laws are listed in the Talmud and elucidated by post-Talmudic authorities. Opinions differ on the reach of these commandments and the laws derived from them, but all contemporary Jewish authorities agree that there are seven commandments. These commandments and laws are based on oral traditions as well as scriptural exegesis of Genesis 2:16 and Genesis 9:4-6.

The Noahide Laws are significant because they attempt to extend God's saving grace outside the realm of Judaism so that non-Jews will also have a share in the world to come (in so far as they follow the Noahide Laws).

The seven laws listed by the Tosefta and the Talmud are:

Prohibition of Idolatry
Prohibition of Murder
Prohibition of Theft
Prohibition of Sexual immorality
Prohibition of Blasphemy
Prohibition of eating flesh taken from an animal while it is still alive
Establishment of law courts

Seven Laws of Noah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to Talmudic authorities, worship of Jesus is considered IDOLOTRY and is punishable by death.

Your thoughts please Brethren?

Last edited:

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
*snip*

According to Talmudic authorities, worship of Jesus is considered IDOLOTRY and is punishable by death.

Your thoughts please Brethren?
Subscribing

So who here listens to Talmudic authorities :confused:

Reactions: GigageiTsula
Upvote 0
C

child of Jesus

New World Encyclopedia:About - New World Encyclopedia

New World Encyclopedia:About

From New World Encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Purpose

The New World Encyclopedia organizes human knowledge in a way that allow a reader to learn information, not just for its own sake, but for its value to the world as a whole. The underlying goal of the encyclopedia is to promote knowledge that leads to happiness, well-being, and world peace.

The New World Encyclopedia is an ever-expanding body of knowledge that currently contains thousands of carefully selected articles.
The New World Encyclopedia is intended for use by teachers and students who are drawn to the ease of use of Wikipedia, but are concerned about quality, consistency, and core values. New World Encyclopedia combines the great benefits of open source internet media with those of traditional and careful editorial supervision by scholars. Here we have the benefit of hyperlinks and greater detail found on-line encyclopedias, combined with the traditional review of facts, grammar, and values.

This encyclopedia transcends the metaphysical assumptions of both the Enlightenment and Modern Encyclopedias. The originator of this project is Sun Myung Moon. Thus, scholarly content carries and projects values tied to human purpose, the design of creation found in the world's great religions and spiritual traditions, as well as that which is clearly revealed through science and in the lives and work of people of conscience....

SEARCH:

Noahide Laws

According to Jewish tradition, the Noahide Laws (Hebrew: שבע מצוות בני נח, Sheva mitzvot b'nei Noach), also called the Brit Noah ("Covenant of Noah") refer to seven religious laws that were given by God to Adam and Noah, which are considered to be morally binding on non-Jews. These laws are listed in the Talmud and elucidated by post-Talmudic authorities. Opinions differ on the reach of these commandments and the laws derived from them, but all contemporary Jewish authorities agree that there are seven commandments. These commandments and laws are based on oral traditions as well as scriptural exegesis of Genesis 2:16 and Genesis 9:4-6.

The Noahide Laws are significant because they attempt to extend God's saving grace outside the realm of Judaism so that non-Jews will also have a share in the world to come (in so far as they follow the Noahide Laws).

Upvote 0
C

child of Jesus

NEW WORLD ENCYCLOPEDIA

Organizing Knowledge for Happiness, Prosperity and World Peace

SEARCH: Noahide Laws

Christian criticism

Christian critics of the Noahide laws contend that insisting upon a basic set of moral laws is contrary to religious pluralism. Some believe that their existence implies that Jews may set up a legal system that would effectively outlaw Christianity. The Jewish community responds by noting that it makes laws and customs for its own members (like all faiths) and does not set up governments to force Jewish beliefs on non-Jews; in contrast, some non-Jewish faiths have carried out such actions in practice. In addition, with their minimal threshold of morality, the Noahide laws may be compared to Catholic social teachings, especially natural law theory.

The major Christian bodies (e.g. the Catholic Church, Eastern Orthodoxy and the Protestant Churches) believe the Ten Commandments to be binding on them and would regard the Noahide laws as essentially a subset of these (though the requirement to set up courts, and the dietary regulation, are not explicit in the Ten Commandments). By contrast, most Jewish thinkers consider the seven Noahide Laws a parallel system of general categories of commandments, each containing many components and details. Some Jewish thinkers regard the determination of the details of the Noahide Laws as something to be left to Jewish rabbis. This, in addition to the teaching of the Jewish law that punishment for violating one of the seven Noahide Laws includes a theoretical death penalty (Talmud, tractate Sanhedrin 57a), is a factor in modern opposition to the notion of a Noahide legal system. The Jewish community responds by noting that Jews today no longer carry out the death penalty, even within the Jewish community. Jewish law, in contemporary practice, sees the death penalty as an indicator of the seriousness of an offense; violators are not actually put to death.
Some Jewish thinkers believe that penalties are a detail of the Noahide Laws and that Noahides themselves must determine the details of their own laws for themselves. According to this school of thought,[5] the Noahide Laws offer mankind a set of absolute values and a framework for righteousness and justice, while the detailed laws that are currently on the books of the world's states and nations are presumptively valid.

Christian adherence

Some Christian writers,[6] particularly those affiliated with primitive apostolic Christianity, see the verses in Acts 15:19-21 as a directive from the first Council of Jerusalem to observe the basic understanding of the Noahide Laws in order to be considered righteous Gentiles, and not be required to live completely as Jews. According to Acts 15, the Council of Jerusalem determined that circumcision was not required of new converts, only avoidance of "pollution of idols, fornication, things strangled, and blood" (Acts 15:20). The basis for these prohibitions as found in Acts 15:21 states only: "For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day." The evidence of these Noachian inclusions to primitive Christian observance were in addition to the moral Ten Commandments given to Moses at Sinai, which covers the most essential requirements of the Noachian covenant. The additions of the four cited above were to complete the requirements of the new Gentile converts to primitive Christianity.

Several Christian congregations have abandoned traditional Christianity (rejecting the Nicene Creed) and adopted the First Covenant or Noahism in recent years. In the United States, a few organized movements of non-Jews (primarily of Christian origin) have either chosen to reject mainstream religious affiliation and live by the Apostolic Decree, which they view as the original Christian observance of Noahide Laws, or, under the influence of Orthodox Judaism, adhere to the Talmud's listing of the Laws (without converting to Judaism).

The Book of Jubilees, part of the Ethiopian Orthodox Bible, generally considered to be a second-century B.C.E. Jewish apocrypha, chapter 7, verses 20-33 states:
And in the twenty-eighth jubilee [1324-1372 A.M.] Noah began to enjoin upon his sons' sons the ordinances and commandments, and all the judgments that he knew, and he exhorted his sons to observe righteousness, and to cover the shame of their flesh, and to bless their Creator, and honour father and mother, and love their neighbour, and guard their souls from fornication and uncleanness and all iniquity. For owing to these three things came the flood upon the earth ... For whoso sheddeth man's blood, and whoso eateth the blood of any flesh, shall all be destroyed from the earth.[7]

Noahide Laws - New World Encyclopedia

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
They do my friend.

I think though, they have chosen GUNS instead. ;)

And they intend to use them to enforce their laws.
Don't bring a sword to a gunfight :)

Luke 21:24 And they shall be falling to mouth of sword and they shall be being led captive into all the nations.
And Jerusalem shall be being trodden by nations until which may be being filled times of nations.
[Reve 11:2/13:10]

Reve 13:10 If any to-captivity into captivity is going away. If any in sword to be killed, is binding him in sword to be killed.
Here is the endurance and the faith of the saints.
[Luke 21:24]

YouTube - Indiana Jones : Sword vs. Gun

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
C

child of Jesus

thanks doc.
here it is again............

WDC MEDIA NEWS
Christian News and Media Agency

UN NGO Reps Pledge to Follow Noahide Laws

By David Yisraeli

2011-01-04 -- WDC Media News --
(Religion)

24 Tevet 5771 (31.12.2010) -- A conference advocating for the acceptance and adherence to the Noahide Laws was held on December 22, 2010.

The event's title was “Unity, Youth and World Peace”. Presenters included Mr. Joop Theunissen from the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), and Rabbi Yakov D. Cohen of the Institute of Noahide Code, who opened and moderated the conference.

More than 90 people attended this important event, many of whom expressed an interest in continuing this work.

Mr Joop Theunissen Deputy Chief of the NGO branch of ECOSOC signed a proclamation pledging to keep the Laws of Noah.

"Their observance is required, so that the vision of the United Nations – to have a settled and civilized world, in which economic justice and righteousness will prevail - can be fulfilled, with all of us working together in unison."

Noahide Code Rabbi Yakov Cohen said, "Especially now in these turbulent times, when so many people everywhere feel pressured and unsettled as a result of the global financial crisis, it is more important than ever to focus on the most important part of life: the spiritual integrity of human beings before G-d and the desire of the Creator to bestow all blessings on humanity through the full and complete redemption. At the same time, for the sake of children and youth around the world, it is critical that the representatives of the nations affirm and commit publicly to the basic premise, that people respect the very core fabric of life given by the Creator, which the Seven Universal Laws of Noah represent.

http://www.wdcmedia.com/newsArticle.php?ID=4190

Upvote 0
C

child of Jesus

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To View Trailer for: World Peace, click here.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Directed by: David Jasse [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For Windows & Macintosh Computers[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][About] [/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]About - World Peace[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]On April 16, 1989 President George Bush accepted a proclamation declaring Education Day which declared acceptance of "The centuries-old Seven Noahide Laws recorded in the Old Testament."[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Is World Peace Possible?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What are the Seven Noahide laws?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How are we going to implement them?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why did G-d bring a flood to the world?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This educational compelling presentation containing practicing Noahides, Leading Rabbis and Philosophers will give a detailed explanation of the Seven Commandments of Noah, and how they will ultimately lead to World Peace in our Time.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Just what are these laws and how are we going to implement them? This presentation containing practicing Noahides, Leading Rabbis and Philosophers will give a detailed explanation of the Seven Commandments of Noah, and how they will ultimately lead to World Peace in our time.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Check out these titles! People who bought World Peace also bought:[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A Deeper Reality A Look into Kabbalah (Jewish Mysticism)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Covenant of Abraham The Bris Milah, Ritual Circumcision according to Jewish Tradition[/FONT]

https://www.jewishsoftware.com/products/World_Peace_753.asp

Last edited:
Reactions: Son of Israel
Upvote 0
C

child of Jesus

John 15:19
If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

1 Corinthians 1:20
Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?

James 1:27
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

1 John 2:15
Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Upvote 0
C

child of Jesus

Matthew 16:6,11
Jesus said to them, “Watch and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees.”

How is it you don't understand that I was not talking to you about bread? But be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees."

Luke 12:1
Meanwhile, when a crowd of many thousands had gathered, so that they were trampling on one another, Jesus began to speak first to his disciples, saying: "Be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.

Mark 7:13
thus making void the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And many such things you do.”

~

Galatians 1

No Other Gospel

6I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. 9As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.

10For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servantb of Christ.

Paul Called by God
11For I would have you know, brothers, that the gospel that was preached by me is not man’s gospel.c 12For I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ. 13For you have heard of my former life in Judaism, how I persecuted the church of God violently and tried to destroy it. 14And I was advancing in Judaism beyond many of my own age among my people, so extremely zealous was I for the traditions of my fathers. 15But when he who had set me apart before I was born,d and who called me by his grace, 16was pleased to reveal his Son toe me, in order that I might preach him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately consult with anyone;f 17nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me, but I went away into Arabia, and returned again to Damascus.

18Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to visit Cephas and remained with him fifteen days. 19But I saw none of the other apostles except James the Lord’s brother. 20(In what I am writing to you, before God, I do not lie!) 21Then I went into the regions of Syria and Cilicia. 22And I was still unknown in person to the churches of Judea that are in Christ. 23They only were hearing it said, “He who used to persecute us is now preaching the faith he once tried to destroy.” 24And they glorified God because of me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Son of Israel

Oct 9, 2009
Rogue River, Oregon
✟1,338.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Hi Doc,
Thanks for bringing this topic up.

How often do we try to warn our Christian brothers and Jewish relatives of this looming Jewish debacle perching to strike on the world scene! Our warnings are continously vindicated! Look at what they are saying now!

A fabrication of talmudists who've lobbied the governments of the world to adopt their protocols. The mainstream Christians from the Judahizing dispensationalism mob will also eat this stuff up from the Jews as though they were drinking from the fabled holy grail.
Lessee... we have the Jewish/Babylonian Harlot riding the back of the NATO beast...
...we have the Dispensational Christians of the world blinded by the religion of Jewish futurism surrounding that brick and mortar city filled with the Antichrist dragon...
...and we have the spawn of that relationship, the false prophet "christians" of the world bringing it altogether in their message of dispensationalism centering the Jews as "God's chosen people"...

Sounds like a recipe for disaster as crocodile hunter Erwin would have said.

How long has Jesus been warning us of this through the mouths of His saints!?

(Rev 16:13) And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

(2Jn 1:7) For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
C

child of Jesus

THE PLAYERS:

Sun Myung Moon (born February 25, 1920) is the Korean founder and leader of the worldwide Unification Church. He is also the founder of many other organizations and projects. One of the best-known of these is News World Communications, an international media conglomerate which publishes The Washington Times and other newspapers.[1] He is famous for holding blessing ceremonies, often referred to as "mass weddings".
Moon has said, and it is generally believed by Unification Church members, that he is the Messiah and the Second Coming of Christ and is fulfilling Jesus' unfinished mission.[2][3] He has been among the most controversial modern religious leaders, both for his religious beliefs and for his social and political activism.[4]

Coronation
In 2004, at a March 23 ceremony in the Dirksen Senate Office Building, in Washington D.C. Moon crowned himself with what was called the "Crown of Peace." [67][68] Law makers who attended included Senator Mark Dayton (D-Minn.), Representatives Roscoe Bartlett (R-Md.) and Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) , as well as former Representative Walter Fauntroy (D-D.C.) . Key organizers of the event included George Augustus Stallings, Jr., a controversial former Roman Catholic priest who had been married by Moon, and Michael Jenkins, the president of the American Unification Church at that time.[67]

Moon delivered a long speech in which he stated that he was
sent to Earth . . . to save the world's six billion people.... Emperors, kings and presidents . . . have declared to all Heaven and Earth that Reverend Sun Myung Moon is none other than humanity's Savior, Messiah, Returning Lord and True Parent.[67]
On June 27, 2004 the New York Times editorial board criticized the ceremony and the participation of congressional members.[68] The Associated Press reported that "Many of the congressional members in attendance have said they felt misled into making an appearance that later was used to promote Moon's Unification ....

Upvote 0

Son of Israel

Oct 9, 2009
Rogue River, Oregon
✟1,338.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Hi Doc. Yeah, the jewish Noahide laws and their talmudic new world order plans by which "some goyim cattle will be accepted under" is simply this;

(Rev 2:9) I know ... the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Can't hardly worry about a nest of vipers and the poison under their tongues though can we :)

(Rom 3:13) Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

(Mat 23:33) Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Their hell is coming, shouldn't be too much longer when the blood of the prophets and our Christian brothers is avenged upon the house of Judah as our Lord promises...
Sure, they'll make things rougher for Christians as time goes by as always, fulfilling their lot of dishonor and destruction with their dispensational controlling rhetoric, but that harlot city will get it's reward soon. Thick sunglasses might be a good idea for them, for a second maybe.
The Babylonian harlot on the back of the beast world lol, what a picture Jesus gives us of the Jews. Thank God I am delivered from those of that poison!
Yep, the Jerusalem in bondage with her children over in the middle east is cast out with no inheritance, so that we of the Jerusalem wife of Jesus bring forth the Sons of God! How awesome is YHVH!

(Gal 4:25) For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

(Gal 4:30) Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

But for us Christians...

(Gal 4:28) Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

Thank you Jesus!

But I know you know all this brother :)

Salute

Upvote 0
C

child of Jesus

Hi Doc,
Thanks for bringing this topic up.

How often do we try to warn our Christian brothers and Jewish relatives of this looming Jewish debacle perching to strike on the world scene! Our warnings are continously vindicated! Look at what they are saying now!

A fabrication of talmudists who've lobbied the governments of the world to adopt their protocols. The mainstream Christians from the Judahizing dispensationalism mob will also eat this stuff up from the Jews as though they were drinking from the fabled holy grail.
Lessee... we have the Jewish/Babylonian Harlot riding the back of the NATO beast...
...we have the Dispensational Christians of the world blinded by the religion of Jewish futurism surrounding that brick and mortar city filled with the Antichrist dragon...
...and we have the spawn of that relationship, the false prophet "christians" of the world bringing it altogether in their message of dispensationalism centering the Jews as "God's chosen people"...

Sounds like a recipe for disaster as crocodile hunter Erwin would have said.

(Rev 16:13) And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

(2Jn 1:7) For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

hi Son.
i wonder if the strong delusion of 2 Thessalonians is gradual or sudden?

seems very many will not hear.

something is making them turn away, scoffing.
:crossrc:

Upvote 0