Al Qaeda Caught Planning New Attack on U.S.

IisJustMe

He rescued me because He delighted in me (Ps18:19)
Jun 23, 2006
Blue Springs, Missouri
✟23,494.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Uhm.... anthrax letters?
Home grown nutball. If it was al-Qaeda or anything like them, they would have taken credit for it.
Wow, I haven't heard anything of this nature since... why... since just before the 2004 elections! :)
Really? There's an announcement like this almost every week. Has been since 9/11. Since the average American has the attention span of a fruitfly, it is necessary to constantly talk about the danger so they will actually remember that there is danger.

Reactions: 3girls2dogs
Upvote 0

horuhe00

Contributor
Apr 28, 2004
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Visit site
✟21,931.00
Country
Puerto Rico
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There's an announcement like this almost every week. Has been since 9/11. Since the average American has the attention span of a fruitfly, it is necessary to constantly talk about the danger so they will actually remember that there is danger.

And to vote Republican. :)

Upvote 0

IisJustMe

He rescued me because He delighted in me (Ps18:19)
Jun 23, 2006
Blue Springs, Missouri
✟23,494.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Forgive me, I meant Asia. And I still think me question was apparant.
Neither Musharraf nor his predecessors have had control over the tribal areas of Pakistan for three generations. They are lawless, antithetical (despite claiming Islam as their faith -- they follow nothing of its tenets except as applies to killing) and anarchists. Nothing but their way will do. Anyone who disagrees is dispatched one way or another. We tried massive bombing campaigns early on, but the rugged mountain regions prevent any real effect. The military would have to know precisely where bin Laden was and laser target the area and just bathe it in Cruise missiles. Expensive, and no guarantees. We cannot invade territory that is technically within our ally's border. That would be embarrassing to Musharraf and a violation of several international laws. So we keep bin Laden pinned down, we intercept virtually every communication the terrorists attempt, and we keep arresting or killing his foot soldiers and command staff. It's not ideal, but its better than the way it was before 9/11

Upvote 0

kathaksung

Jan 30, 2002
San Jose, Ca.
Visit site
✟8,266.00
Faith
Atheist
Al Qaida works for US intelligence

Because OBL is an asset of CIA. The so said Al Qaida is a puppet tool works for US intelligence. They work to the demand of US intelligence.

When you try to frame a case such like 911, who will help you to make it look like a real one? The puppet Al Qaida will do. That's how you saw, the only 911 survived suspect Mousaoui (the only prepared witness) cried in court: "I'm Al Qaida". But is there anyone here can give us the story how Maosaoui joined the 911 attack? Even though Moussaoui was arrested before 911, at least there was a plan, how he joined the team? But nobody knows. The government tell you Maossaoui is Al Qaida, he was a member of 911 attack team. That's all. Why he was arrested weeks before 911 and government still not aware of that coming attack? Government never explain. Maossaoui's case was a soap play.

But I can tell you that Maossaoui was in Oklahoma. Clues tell us that Oklahoma bombing was also similar to 911 attack - a false flag terror attack. DOJ had proposed proposal similar to Patriot Act after the bombing. Only they failed to pass that law in OKC bombing case but succeeded in 911 case. Maossaoui also was a friend of Nick Berg in OKC. Nick Berg was involved in a beheading case one week after the break off of Abu Greibu prison torture scandle. The beheading case was obviously another soap opera acted to distract the public attention. Both were in place where Feds needed them. Both were used to vilify Islamic and justify Bush's war policy.

What did Al Qaida do? (the major one which caused public attention)

1. Bombing WTC in 1993. Six people died.

2. Bombing US Embassies in Kenya and Tanzabua in 1999. Though 2 hundred people died, only 12 of them were Americans.

3. Bombing USS Cole in 2000. 17 US sailors died.
None of these was big enough to touch off a war. Because the casualty was small or the target was government.

Then Al Qaida (or its master) changed its tactic. They targetted at people. This strategy change happened after Bush took over the office. Or you can view it as the mastermind of the Al Qaida change its strategy when Bush is in power.

4. 911 attack in 2001. 3 thousand people killed. Most were Americans. (The motive was to give Bush an excuse to start Mid-East war.)

5. Bali bombing in October 2002. 2 hundred people killed. Most were Australians. (Same month when the House passed a bill to authorize President Bush Iraq war power. The motive is to push Australian joining the Iraq war.)

6. Madrid bombing in 2004. 2 hundred people killed. Most were Spanish. (To push Spanish people supporting an US ally, Aznar, in election.)

7. London bombing in 2005. Killed 52 Britons. (planned to justify coming terror attack in US.)

8. Since 2005, when Al Qaida bombed Iraq Shiite Shrine in Samarra, a civil war started in Iraq. Then we saw many bombings each of which often killed tens to hundred of innocent civilians.

We can see after 2001, Al Qaida mainly targets at innocent people. Why? Because thus people in panic willingly gave up their constitutional rights and and power and money to the ruling class.

All these attackers after 2001 were died. Mostly unnecessary. (The bombers could leave the bomb there and ignit it by remote control.) Why? Because these "suicide bombers" were innocent, they didn't know they were sacrifice in the plot. Many of them might be informants of the government. But that was the best result for mastermind. A witness of their crime eliminated.

It doesn't make sense to bomb innocent people. Even for religious extremest. What could Al Qaida get from killing innocent civilians?

Kill poor people, what for? It only benefits those people who want to provoke hatred and conflict for more war.
The flaw in 911 attack caused many suspicion from people. So this time the Inside Group prepared a big one - nuclear bombing which will caused the damage of the whole city and million's casualty at the hope that people won't believe government will activate such big attack.
But they will. Because however big the attack is, the losers are always people. And, the government is always the winner - power and money. Don't you see what Bush and his group got after 911?

Upvote 0

Maren

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
✟57,368.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
It is a testament to the efforts of the fine men and women who are protecting our borders that NOTHING has happened on US soil since 9/11 (despite the efforts of so many to tie our governments hands behind its back.)

Yet prior to 9/11 the previous al Qaeda terror attack on US soil was in 1993, again attempting to bomb the WTC. So it is hard to claim that the Patriot act or the "war on terror" has had any effect yet since, even without them, odds would say that another attack is not due until late next year.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CCGirl

Resident Commie
Sep 21, 2005
Canada
✟27,370.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Al Qaida works for US intelligence

Because OBL is an asset of CIA. The so said Al Qaida is a puppet tool works for US intelligence. They work to the demand of US intelligence.

When you try to frame a case such like 911, who will help you to make it look like a real one? The puppet Al Qaida will do. That's how you saw, the only 911 survived suspect Mousaoui (the only prepared witness) cried in court: "I'm Al Qaida". But is there anyone here can give us the story how Maosaoui joined the 911 attack? Even though Moussaoui was arrested before 911, at least there was a plan, how he joined the team? But nobody knows. The government tell you Maossaoui is Al Qaida, he was a member of 911 attack team. That's all. Why he was arrested weeks before 911 and government still not aware of that coming attack? Government never explain. Maossaoui's case was a soap play.

But I can tell you that Maossaoui was in Oklahoma. Clues tell us that Oklahoma bombing was also similar to 911 attack - a false flag terror attack. DOJ had proposed proposal similar to Patriot Act after the bombing. Only they failed to pass that law in OKC bombing case but succeeded in 911 case. Maossaoui also was a friend of Nick Berg in OKC. Nick Berg was involved in a beheading case one week after the break off of Abu Greibu prison torture scandle. The beheading case was obviously another soap opera acted to distract the public attention. Both were in place where Feds needed them. Both were used to vilify Islamic and justify Bush's war policy.

What did Al Qaida do? (the major one which caused public attention)

1. Bombing WTC in 1993. Six people died.

2. Bombing US Embassies in Kenya and Tanzabua in 1999. Though 2 hundred people died, only 12 of them were Americans.

3. Bombing USS Cole in 2000. 17 US sailors died.
None of these was big enough to touch off a war. Because the casualty was small or the target was government.

Then Al Qaida (or its master) changed its tactic. They targetted at people. This strategy change happened after Bush took over the office. Or you can view it as the mastermind of the Al Qaida change its strategy when Bush is in power.

4. 911 attack in 2001. 3 thousand people killed. Most were Americans. (The motive was to give Bush an excuse to start Mid-East war.)

5. Bali bombing in October 2002. 2 hundred people killed. Most were Australians. (Same month when the House passed a bill to authorize President Bush Iraq war power. The motive is to push Australian joining the Iraq war.)

6. Madrid bombing in 2004. 2 hundred people killed. Most were Spanish. (To push Spanish people supporting an US ally, Aznar, in election.)

7. London bombing in 2005. Killed 52 Britons. (planned to justify coming terror attack in US.)

8. Since 2005, when Al Qaida bombed Iraq Shiite Shrine in Samarra, a civil war started in Iraq. Then we saw many bombings each of which often killed tens to hundred of innocent civilians.

We can see after 2001, Al Qaida mainly targets at innocent people. Why? Because thus people in panic willingly gave up their constitutional rights and and power and money to the ruling class.

All these attackers after 2001 were died. Mostly unnecessary. (The bombers could leave the bomb there and ignit it by remote control.) Why? Because these "suicide bombers" were innocent, they didn't know they were sacrifice in the plot. Many of them might be informants of the government. But that was the best result for mastermind. A witness of their crime eliminated.

It doesn't make sense to bomb innocent people. Even for religious extremest. What could Al Qaida get from killing innocent civilians?

Kill poor people, what for? It only benefits those people who want to provoke hatred and conflict for more war.
The flaw in 911 attack caused many suspicion from people. So this time the Inside Group prepared a big one - nuclear bombing which will caused the damage of the whole city and million's casualty at the hope that people won't believe government will activate such big attack.
But they will. Because however big the attack is, the losers are always people. And, the government is always the winner - power and money. Don't you see what Bush and his group got after 911?

good post:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

revolutio

Apatheist Extraordinaire
Aug 3, 2003
R'lyeh
Visit site
✟6,762.00
Faith
Atheist
We averted terrorist plots on a number of occasions prior to September 11th, both international and stateside threats. While I don't doubt servicefolk are working hard, I think the reason we haven't had another attack is the same reason we hadn't had one for the six years before 9/11. The ports aren't safer and neither are most airports despite the pomp and circumstance.

While I agree that the "Homeland" is safer now than it was in 2001 I tend to attribute that to our increased international presence. Why cross an ocean if you can fight the "Great Satan" right in your neighbor's backyard?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Archaeopteryx

Wanderer
Jul 1, 2007
✟70,740.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Is this the same CIA that told us there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?

Sorry, not scared this time.
It seems that these highly costly intelligence agencies only work when it is conveinent. When something goes wrong they say, 'Oh, you know... we had no intelligence. We need more funding.' I seriously don't trust 90% of the information that the CIA puts out. And after-all, why should I?

Upvote 0

kathaksung

Jan 30, 2002
San Jose, Ca.
Visit site
✟8,266.00
Faith
Atheist
539. Bush waves terrorist whip again (2/18/07)

On 2/14, Bush announced the plan to shoot down that spy satellite. I think it was a cover up reaction to my revelation posted on 2/8 and 2/13.

Though the missile murder plot (disguised as explosion caused by flying object from space) went soured, the persecution plot never stops. Almost at same time Bush announcing the shooting down satellite plan, he had another announcement. Missile murder plan is replaced by terror attack.

Quote, "Bush Warns Terrorists Planning Attacks Far Worse Than 9/11 -
Demands Far Broader Powers to Spy on Americans

At a morning appearance in the Oval Office, President Bush pressed the House to adopt quickly a plan that the Senate approved on Tuesday to broaden the government’s spying powers and give legal immunity to telephone companies.

The plan is essential, Mr. Bush said, because terrorists are planning attacks on American soil
"that will make Sept. 11 pale in comparison."

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/14/w...q=Eavesdropping+Law+Is+Likely+to+Lapse&st=nyt

As I always says Bin Laden and Al Qaida are puppet tools of US intelligence. They act to the demand of US ruling class. They attacked on 911 in US to give Bush an excuse to activate war in Mid-east. They bomb Iraqi civilians so Pentagon has excuse to send more troops to Mid-east. They are in Afghanistan, in Pakistan, in Indonesia, in Philippine.... But strange to say, there was no Al Qaida in Iraq under Saddam's regime. There is no Al Qaida in Iran and Syria too. Why? Because Al Qaida are commanded and protected by US intelligence. So they only exist where US intelligence dominates. That's why Bin Laden can never been captured. They work like a whip to attack ordinary people. When people are hurt, they give up their civil right and money to the ruling class.

This time, Bush again waves the whip of "terrorist attack" to extort for the power of warrantless wiretapping. What is it to make 911 pale in comparison? Likely a nuclear attack. What time will it be? Likely at the planned time the spy satellite dropped onto the Earth - in late February or early March. To Feds working style, the plot will come with a framed drug case; comes with a terror attack to distract. Possibly this time, they'll start war on Iran.

Upvote 0