West of Mississippi
✟418,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I go to Calvary Chapel. I like studying the Bible. I do a little preach in’. I like it. When the dining room reopens I hope to start again. Glad to make your acquaintance. I got kicked off another forum for talking about Jesus. People who need to hear are closed. Unbelievable, the only one who can help sz and a host of other things is unwanted. No fruit from the homeless either. The Holy Spirit is awesome. He likes people in ministries. Fills in the blanks of my messages which I write. I put my heart in it, so does He, no takers. Sixteen years and a few Thank yous. I met a lot of nice people but only a few can live it. Thanks for the encouragement but...

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I go to Calvary Chapel. I like studying the Bible. I do a little preach in’. I like it. When the dining room reopens I hope to start again. Glad to make your acquaintance. I got kicked off another forum for talking about Jesus. People who need to hear are closed. Unbelievable, the only one who can help sz and a host of other things is unwanted. No fruit from the homeless either. The Holy Spirit is awesome. He likes people in ministries. Fills in the blanks of my messages which I write. I put my heart in it, so does He, no takers. Sixteen years and a few Thank yous. I met a lot of nice people but only a few can live it. Thanks for the encouragement but...
Welcome

Upvote 0

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to CF. You seem kind of bitter that some do not accept the gospel. Jesus said it would be that way. I am glad you have not given up though and pray you find people more receptive here.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
We may not know which seeds will grow. I grew up in a non-Christian home but a young German woman taught me to pray in German when I was four. In our home, I was the only one who prayed. I prayed silently when I went to bed. When I was fifteen, I decided to pray on my knees beside the bed. My mother saw me and kicked my derriere. "Get in bed!" she said.

155893-Corrie-ten-Boom-Quote-We-must-mirror-God-s-love-in-the-midst-of-a.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hello there.
Good to have you join us. Hope you will enjoy your time here.
Look forward to reading your posts.

Reactions: Unqualified
Upvote 0