• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

AG William Barr On Fraud...

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by lasthero, Dec 1, 2020.

1. lasthero

lasthero Newbie

+5,612
    Seeker
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. GoldenBoy89

GoldenBoy89 We're Still Here

+21,415
    Humanist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Welcome to the Resistance AG Barr!

3. Hank77

Hank77 Well-Known Member Supporter

+12,858
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    Barr didn’t name Powell specifically but said: “There’s been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results. And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven’t seen anything to substantiate that,” Barr said.

It certainly didn't happen in GA. The hand count was very close to the Dominion count and didn't change any outcome and the same in Wisconsin.

4. Blade

Blade Veteran Supporter

+2,458
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    this will go no where.. so just WHAT can the DOJ look in to and just what can the DOJ not look into? Doj does not can not look into ever claim. Lol no court is going to be saying "well nothing we can say because Bill Barr answer it all" :) There is so much more Bill Barr never looked and can't.. its been talked about. This is what they call fake news. Yes Bill Barr said that.. but there is so much more that...odd is not talked about.. left out for some odd reason.

Praise GOD glory to Jesus Christ lord of lords king of kings.. Gods all over this.. you have not seen anything yet.

5. Handmaid for Jesus

Handmaid for Jesus You can't steal my joy Supporter

+29,059
    Protestant
    Private
    US-Others
    Ut Oh!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Subduction Zone

Subduction Zone Regular Member

+9,661
    Atheist
    Single
    Too bad that there is no evidence to support the conspiracies. Just because your guy lost, and in his own words "by a landslide" does not mean that there was any cheating going on.

7. NotreDame

NotreDame Domer Supporter

+2,292
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Others
  8. Speedwell

Speedwell Well-Known Member

+16,315
    United States
    Other Religion
    Married
    It's not "odd" to leave out the imaginary stuff.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. NotreDame

NotreDame Domer Supporter

+2,292
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Others
    I am incredulous Jesus and God are riding in on a horse, wearing MAGA apparel, and saving Trump. I have my doubts a modern day Ahab is someone God wants to rescue from losing their political power.

10. GoldenBoy89

GoldenBoy89 We're Still Here

+21,415
    Humanist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    This is true. We have not seen anything yet to prove the president’s outlandish claims of a stolen election.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  11. Andrewn

Andrewn Well-Known Member CF Ambassadors Supporter

+1,996
    Canada
    Anglican
    Married
    I wonder if Trump will sue Barr for potentially reducing donations to the cause.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
  12. lasthero

lasthero Newbie

+5,612
    Seeker
    Yeah, the DOJ - an entire department of Trump’s own guys - didn’t find anything, but don’t worry...Rudy Guiliani is on the case!

13. DaisyDay

DaisyDay blind squirrel

+11,608
    United States
    Unitarian
    Married
    US-Others
    On one hand you say that,"Yes, Bill Barr said that" while on the other hand you claim it is fake news.

Barr has been one of the biggest sycophants in Donald's administration so for him to directly contradict his boss, especially after we all witnessed what happened to his predecessor Sessions for not violating his oath of office, is yuge!

14. Andrewn

Andrewn Well-Known Member CF Ambassadors Supporter

+1,996
    Canada
    Anglican
    Married
    My understanding is that Barr used to be a respectable person before turning into a Trump sycophant. He said what he said to clear his own name and legacy before leaving the administration.

15. Blade

Blade Veteran Supporter

+2,458
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    What hmm hurts me the most is on this site things get said that are only 1/2 truths and its never talked about never corrected. Below IS what Bill Barr said. And as we can read the door is not even staring to close on this election.

@DaisyDay.. (love your name). Fake news.. is only 1/2 the real story being told. You wait and nothing else got said. So below is a tad more. If I worded wrong forgive me.. I am awful with words writing lol.

"Bill Barr can take the heat, and on Tuesday the stalwart Attorney General guaranteed he'll get it when he said "to date we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.

Mr Barr told the Associated Press that allegations of particularized fraud with some that potentially cover a few thousands votes "ARE being explored" But President Trump is down by 150000 votes in Michigan 80,000 in Pennsylvania and 20,000 in Wisconsin. As for the idea that voting machines were compromised Mr Barr said the feds have looked into that and "SO FAR we haven't seen anything to substantiate that"