Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There are fast learners, and there is Laurent Simons. The Amsterdam boy is about to receive a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Eindhoven University of Technology at age 9, making him the world's youngest college graduate ever. "The absorption of information is no problem for Laurent," says his father, Alexander, though no one is sure quite why, CNN reports.

After Starting College in March, 9-Year-Old to Receive Degree

• Winner
Reactions: vinsight4u

Peter J Barban

Mar 29, 2016
Taiwan
Visit site
✟97,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It seems like they will give anyone a degree that screams, "Orange man bad, Green people good".

But an EE degree is still hard to get at any age. Major Contrats to little Laurent. May you grow in wisdom and in the knowledge of salvation.

• Agree
Reactions: Johnboy60
Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Bless his parents for not holding him back . I had issues with my kid’s guidance counselor all through middle school . First time in my life I actually went ghetto on someone because he made me that angry . He hauled my son out of class and made him take an IQ test after he told him he has a severe headache. Not realizing the game this creep was trying to play , my kid marked random answers because he didn’t feel well. When the result came back the creep used that bogus test to take my son out of some his classes claiming that he was too dumb to learn in them. Luckily I know my kid and realized what the creep did . So to avoid getting in trouble he files a complaint against me with child protective claiming that I’m mistreating my son by forcing him to learn above his level . In the meantime my son is so bored and upset because he had liked his old classes and teachers and was doing well that he’d actually started refusing to go to school and would cry because of the emotional abuse of being treated as if he was stupid. It WAS racism ! My sons real IQ is about 170 and that fake test came back as 99. NO ONE is going to mistake someone with an IQ of 170 for average. My son has 2 college degrees - Biology and Chemistry because I didn’t listen to a racist abuser

• Informative
Reactions: Johnboy60
Upvote 0