Advice on whether I should be on the left or right?

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
A label leaning blacksabbath? As your last post surmises you see the futility of a leaning. How do we transcend with our reality?

You being Canadian , I being N.American one thing is constant in our political arenas. Greed. I do not know Canadian source of governance. Ours is a constitution stolen. Our source code used to be for a people by the people. With amendments over time it now reads for a dollar by a dollar (Federal Level).

Any idea will be labeled in time. Alt right or left is an example of new terminology to add to the theater in the production of fake reality (termed matrix, upcoming). As many are waking up that America is an oligarchy of a class that posses a voice called a dollar, Corporation, lobbyist, donor where these have no race for all races are in this class. These labels are a few that have amended the source of the constitution to change the wording of the constitution to serve themselves/a dollar. In our system blacksabbath, a golden parachute is set up for politicians that stand against the people in policy making. This is our reality. Those that practice in theater of being appalled at a Dem or Rep (must use our system blacksabbath for I know nothing of yours. Yet, I think you can see the similarities by using Canadian production labels of your theater called politics.) operate in a non transcendent fashion of their reality of oligarchy that left the people behind decades ago. This produces a theater of being appalled but will change nothing as the constitution states now that allowed money in. While people are appalled in the theater this is not truth to policy. Dollar has no emotion. Remember terminator when Reese says to Sara "it can not be reasoned with, does not feel pity ,remorse or fear and it will never stop".
That's money in politics.

How about a new label of your very own blacksabbath @followthemoneytoconsciousness or something? As you begin critical thinking of the landscape something is not right eh? You see its a matrix and you are the red-pill taker. For us (America), its policy for the haves. This leaves the have-nots behind due to they have not the resources of worry not about said resources as the haves do not worry (lol, confusing that last sentence but read it several times and it will click). This in essence makes the slave to a resource. Education, healthcare, retirement, housing etc... all stem from a dollar here in America as social parachutes are gutted to the corporations like 401K to supplement the money stolen from social security. This in essence makes the dollar slave to repay for what was already paid for in a resource stolen.

What we get here in America is the mass individuals who have no time to critically think about matrix/D vs R, compared too, reality/oligarchy. Why? Work 16hrs, come home, do hygiene and relax by what? T.V. , right? Lets watch some news the tired person thinks (mass propaganda). Thus an unsuspecting matrix plug in on what the eyes see and ears hear and it is taken for...truth. Is this their fault? Heavens no, its their reality of proximity of slave to the resource. Ghetto is formed out of greed and/or reaching beyond nation to spend nations resources/money in foreign nations that in essence in America steals its wealth of infrastructure to itself. Lost: Medicaid, Social security, Education, Outdated energy consumption, good water. Today, we got to buy these. Then comes the children who know no world besides a dollar which becomes check mate to the dollar, corporation, politician, lobbyist all these are the same as the terminator quote above reverberates.

Thanks for the platform to talk to myself to reaffirmation of that which you blacksabbath are starting to see that a whole system plays on a higher level than the theater of federal politicking. For us, its up to the states for the federal level is lost to its people until a proximity crises interrupts the resource acquisition procedure passed to our family , loved ones, community and friends.

At times, I wish to relabel "American Politics" to "American Oligarchy" lol.

Upvote 0

Shempster

ImJustMe
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2014
✟258,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
OK here's the skinny IMO.
I was born a "regular guy" Then I got involved with the Conservative Republican ideology for 25 years then abandoned it all. I finally got to see the real deal and I could no longer participate. Though both the left and the right have some noble beliefs, they also have beliefs that are more nefarious. Each side demands that its adherents obey all of the tenets or be called all sorts of names.

The Right, or the conservative republican ideology is driven by fear. Fear of losing one's wealth and power. They fear becoming minorities.

The Left, or the liberal democrat ideology is driven by hate. They hate those with wealth and power. They fear becoming slaves.

Sorry if I offended anyone, but this is just how I see it. The whole political game is a war between two ideologies, like the Spy Vs. Spy comic. They each attempt to win political power and pass as many laws as they can to suppress the other side. After decades of this charade, we ended up with the nation with the most laws and the most violence.
The thing is that both ideologies keep us from loving other people as Jesus would. My advice is to stay out of it altogether. It is a trap.

BlessUp.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The only probem is I have seen in real life, large groups attempting to co-operate and I see the group mindset start to kick in and all of a sudden you are either with the group, or you ostracized. The realities for me of a situation start to become manifested and I start to think if not because of all our differences we have conflict but instead perhaps deep down we are simply not all 'equal' in a sense?

Go with what your gut and heart feels. Keep in open mind, because neither side every has it 100% right on. lol We are human after all! I found its normally a decent combination of the two. Both sides tend to come to the table with some assets. Problem is it seems assets tend to be threat to the other, instead of a means to find a way to work together - and use the assets together to accomplish any goal.

Groups tend to be too legalistic, and refuse to see the whole picture. They are way to narrow minded despite the claims. Major Red Flag would be the ostracized part you speak of. People always complain about other 'groups' doing this, but never look in the mirror. Groupthink is on the rise today, and its not healthy for anyone...despite their good intentions.

I used to be active, but its rather hard today. I've backed off. People spend to much energy fighting each other compared to finding goals everyone can live with. One of these days people might actually grow up, and stop acting like they belong to the popular high school clics - and we can move forward. Little progress is made the way people set things up today. Maybe if they remember their kindergarten teacher telling the class 'we need to use our listening ears' can we start to truly help and see accomplishments. It's truly sad. You really can't do anything of substance they way people fight today with large groups.

Large groups aren't as accomplished as they are in their own minds today. Smaller groups with a narrower focus can do more things of substance, and normally within that group people from all walks of life and belief systems. Yes, that includes those that disagree with certain aspects of yours. It's choice to make them enemies, and it seems to popular to go that route. It doesn't have to be that way though.

Be a doer - not a person that likes to vomit contempt. It's harder, but much more fulfilling - for you and the common good.

Upvote 0