✟163,016.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Advance Elam, make your move Media!
In this verse, it seems that God is actually encouraging Iran to attack Israel. It’s like Clint Eastwood saying; C’mon, make my day!

Do not doubt, Iran will attempt to carry out its threats to annihilate Israel. They will do this for several reasons:

1/ The Islamic leadership of Iran is in trouble, the Iranian people no longer support their incompetent and repressive rule.

2/ The Mullah’s believe it is their destiny to bring about the advent of the 12th Imam, the Islamic Mahadi.

3/ The economy is in a shambles, partly due to the sanction imposed because of their nuclear program and to mismanagement and corruption.

4/ A scapegoat is needed to divert the attention of the people and note the rhetoric of Ayatollah Khomeini; ‘We do not worship Iran, we worship Allah. For patriotism is another name for paganism. I say let this land burn, let this land go up in smoke, provided Islam emerges triumphant’. Quote 1980

And Ahmadinejad said: ‘Israel will cease to exist, we will remove the cancer from our midst’. This remains the case now, in 2019 and Iran just waits for the opportune moment to commence their attack on Israel. That moment will be God’s Appointed Day, Habakkuk 2:3, Revelation 6:12-17

5/ But Bible prophesy is the best indication we have that very soon Iran and all the Islamic peoples: Psalms 83:6-8, will commence their attack on Israel.

Isaiah 21:2b...Advance Elam, up Media: To the siege! Do not hesitate!

Isaiah 22:6 Elam took up the quiver, the war chariots of Aram are readied and Kir has uncovered the shield.

Isaiah 22:8a The heart of Judah’s defenses are laid open.

Jeremiah 49:35-39 I shall break the bow of Elam, the chief weapon of their might. I shall bring the four winds against them and will scatter them. I will terrify Elam before their foes and bring evil upon them, in My fierce anger, I will consume them with My sword until I have made an end to them. Then I shall set My throne in Elam and destroy their rulers and officers. Yet, in days to come I will restore the fortunes of Elam.

Ezekiel 7:14 The war trumpet has sounded and all are ready, but no war happens, as their actions have instigated the wrath of the Lord. Ref: REB, verses abridged.

Elam and Media: now Iran. Aram: now Syria. Kir: probably Iraq or Turkey.

Judah’s defences laid open – This may refer to Isaiah 21:2a, how a traitor will betray Israel and possibly the loss of their good leadership, as per Isaiah 3:1-7, Micah 5:1

I shall break the bow of Elam, their chief weapon. - Their nuke weapons explode on the launch pad. Psalms 7:12-16, Hosea 2:18, Jeremiah 49:35

The Lord’s anger will consume them. – As described in Psalms 83:13-17... the Lord’s enemies will be scattered like chaff, with blazing flames and tempests of storm winds, they will suffer disgrace and perish. Zephaniah 1:14-18, Ezekiel 30:1-5

The strongholds of Islam will be destroyed, it and the other false religions will be no more. Isaiah 66:15-17, Hebrews 10:27

The wrath of the Lord – This will be the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, a comprehensively prophesied judgement by fire, described to us as an explosion on the suns surface, a Coronal Mass Ejection . It will literally fulfil the Sixth Seal and the 100+ prophesies about that Day; resulting in the fulfilment of the punishment of all the nations. Habakkuk 3:12, Psalms 2:8-9, 2 Peter 3:7
Hello Kera, Iran (Persia ) is the other Nation apart from Greece which is mention in the Book of Daniel especially chapter 8 and 11...the interesting thing about your post, you mention the 12th Imam "the Islamic Mahdi" or the one that the Islam people are waiting for to be revealed....

we can see in the Book of Daniel, especially chapter 8 & 11 we can see the one who set up the Abomination that causes desolation or the King of the North is the "prince of Persia" where the angel who spoke to Daniel in chapter 10:20 will fight against with the the help of Michael...also in Daniel 12:1....

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello Kera, Iran (Persia ) is the other Nation apart from Greece which is mention in the Book of Daniel especially chapter 8 and 11...the interesting thing about your post, you mention the 12th Imam "the Islamic Mahdi" or the one that the Islam people are waiting for to be revealed....

we can see in the Book of Daniel, especially chapter 8 & 11 we can see the one who set up the Abomination that causes desolation or the King of the North is the "prince of Persia" where the angel who spoke to Daniel in chapter 10:20 will fight against with the the help of Michael...also in Daniel 12:1....
Thanks Pasifika. I have been away for a few days, I see some people here object to any kind of dramatic change to their cozy lifestyles. Even those who believe in a instant 'rapture to heaven' are worried and rightly so, not only because that theory is never said to happen in the Bible, but because how do they know they are really worthy and have proved their faith; before the great Testing time comes? 1 Peter 4:12

Yes: The 'Twelvers', the Shi-ite sect of Islam ; await the appearance of their Mahdi.
But Bible prophecy is plain; Islam will be no more after the terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath has virtually depopulated the entire Middle East. Deuteronomy 32:34-43, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Amos 1, +
This sudden and shocking Day of disaster, will be triggered by Iran and their allies commencing an attack onto Israel and America. Ezekiel 7:14, Psalms 83, +

The leader of the Fourth Kingdom that will rule the whole world, Daniel 7:23-26, will be a man totally under the control of Satan. Literally the Anti-Christ.
He will conquer the holy People of God, every faithful Christian. Zechariah 14:1-2, Revelation 13:7

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Thanks Pasifika. I have been away for a few days, I see some people here object to any kind of dramatic change to their cozy lifestyles.

And, what "Cozy" lifestyle would that be? We live in a broken world of increasing and total corruption in all levels of government and commerce. Pride and greed leave nothing untouched.

For some, each day is a constant struggle with illness, pain, solitude, aggression, depression, worry, hunger and abuse. Very few, here on earth, have a "cozy" lifestyle... Oh.. we may have all the wonders of technology and even wealth... but even the wealthy kill themselves....

Nothing short of the presence of the body of Christ, His Church and "the one who restrains" keep things a this "tolerable" level.

Even those who believe in a instant 'rapture to heaven' are worried and rightly so, not only because that theory is never said to happen in the Bible, but because how do they know they are really worthy and have proved their faith; before the great Testing time comes? 1 Peter 4:12

Yes: The 'Twelvers', the Shi-ite sect of Islam ; await the appearance of their Mahdi.
But Bible prophecy is plain; Islam will be no more after the terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath has virtually depopulated the entire Middle East. Deuteronomy 32:34-43, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Amos 1, +
This sudden and shocking Day of disaster, will be triggered by Iran and their allies commencing an attack onto Israel and America. Ezekiel 7:14, Psalms 83, +

The leader of the Fourth Kingdom that will rule the whole world, Daniel 7:23-26, will be a man totally under the control of Satan. Literally the Anti-Christ.
He will conquer the holy People of God, every faithful Christian. Zechariah 14:1-2, Revelation 13:7

You ask "how do they know they are really worthy and have proved their faith"?

Faith in Christ, to call on His name... Is all that is required. That is the simplicity of salvation. There is no work. Nothing I can do, of myself, is going to get me to eternal life.. It is only by Christ crucified and my faith and belief that this is true.

I have no more requirement. There is no metric or test of "proof" of my faith.. I accept Christ and publicly declare His name.

Any sort of concept that we must "prove" our faith beyond that... is heresy.

Some will be put to the test beyond all others.. Everyone will bear their cross in life due to their choice to follow Christ.. However, Christ will sustain them with the power and strength to do so.

But, there is no "test of faith" necessary to enter the kingdom. That is a lie from the enemy himself.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
But, there is no "test of faith" necessary to enter the kingdom. That is a lie from the enemy himself.
Unfortunately for you, there is coming a great test of our faith. 1 Peter 4:12, 2 Peter 3:7, +

We must endure trials and stand firm thru all that will happen before Jesus Returns.
Yes, many Christians do have hard lives now, but the majority of Christians have a reasonable life, even in third world countries, as I have seen myself.
Hebrews 12:5-13 says we must be disciplined in order to become His true children.

Many before us have passed away and not had to face real testing. That is their lot and God will Judge them according to their lives and their deeds. Matthew 25:31-46
But we who are alive at this point of history, will face the dramatic events prophesied for the end times.
I look forward to it because the Lord has said He will protect and bless those who have faith and trust in Him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Unfortunately for your, there is coming a great test of our faith. 1 Peter 4:12, 2 Peter 3:7, +

We must endure trials and stand firm thru all that will happen before Jesus Returns.
Yes, many Christians do have hard lives now, but the majority of Christians have a reasonable life, even in third world countries, as I have seen myself.
Hebrews 12:5-13 says we must be disciplined in order to become His true children.

Many before us have passed away and not had to face real testing. That is their lot and God will Judge them according to their lives and their deeds. Matthew 25:31-46
But we who are alive at this point of history, will face the dramatic events prophesied for the end times.
I look forward to it because the Lord has said He will protect and bless those who have faith and trust in Him.
Of course we will face trials and times of trouble... Being a Christian does not make you immune to life.

Some will face more persecution for their faith, than others... For some, it may feel like they had a cake walk of a life in Christ. Others will feel as though they have been persecuted continually.

It's how we handle these difficult times that shows the light of Christ in us.

However, there is no truth to the church, as a mandatory trial, going through the tribulation as a test and proof of faith. That is not a prerequisite for eternal life.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Of course we will face trials and times of trouble... Being a Christian does not make you immune to life.

Some will face more persecution for their faith, than others... For some, it may feel like they had a cake walk of a life in Christ. Others will feel as though they have been persecuted continually.

It's how we handle these difficult times that shows the light of Christ in us.

However, there is no truth to the church, as a mandatory trial, going through the tribulation as a test and proof of faith. That is not a prerequisite for eternal life.
You start by saying how individual Christians have to face their personal circumstances and make Eternal decisions. Quite correct.
Then you go off the rails and say the Church body doesn't go thru the GT. Presumably because you believe they will be in heaven.

How can anyone go to heaven before any kind of testing and then Judgment? Becoming immortal and having glorified bodies cannot happen before the GWT Judgment and the Book of Life is opened. Revelation 20:11-15

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Psalms 94:1-23 God of vengeance – show Yourself! Rise now and judge the earth, repay the arrogant as they deserve. Lord, how long will the wicked exult and tread down Your chosen Land? They murder and carry out terror attacks, saying: The Lord does not see, their God pays no heed.

Take heed yourselves, you most stupid of people; you fools, do you think that the Maker of all things cannot see or hear? Will He, who controls the destiny of nations, not correct them? The Instructor of mankind has all knowledge, He knows that the thoughts of everyone are but puffs of wind.

Happy is the one whom the Lord instructs, those who receive His Law. They will be rescued from trouble, while the godless fall into a pit of their own making. The Lord will not abandon His people or forsake His chosen Land, for justice and righteousness will again come together and all who love the Lord will experience it.

Who is on the Lord’s side against the godless? Who will stand up for Him against evildoers? I nearly made the mistake of not trusting the Lord, but He helped me in my time of trouble , He held me up and His comfort brought me joy.

If justice is perverted and mischief is contrived under the cover of the law, that condemns the innocent – then you must not agree with it. The Lord will repay the wicked for their injustice, He will destroy them for their misdeeds.
The Lord is my Rock, in whom I trust, He will give me refuge.

This is how it is now: The wicked exult and tread down the Lord’s chosen Land, they murder and carry out terror attacks. Psalm 10:1-6, Psalm 83:2-3, Joel 3:4-7, Ezekiel 25:1-17

The prayer of the righteous people: Rise now and judge the earth; God of vengeance, repay the wicked for their injustice, destroy them for their misdeeds. Jer. 9:25-26, Nahum 1:2-6

The Lord’s reply: The Lord will not abandon His people or forsake His chosen Land. He, who controls the destiny of the nations will judge those who disobey Him. The godless will fall into a pit of their own making. Psalm 7:12-15, Obadiah 15-16, Habakkuk 3:14, Isaiah 26:20-21

Our response: The Lord is my Rock, in whom I trust, He will give me refuge. Isa. 25:9, Isa. 30:15, John 14:1, Romans 9:33, Psalm 37:3-6, Prov.29:25

His promise: The Lord keeps us safe in the time of trouble. All those who love Him will experience justice and righteousness in the Land. Isaiah 41:1-10, Zeph. 3:16-20, Jer. 31;8-9

Psalms 97:1-12 The Lord reigns, righteousness and justice are His foundation. The heavens proclaim Him and all peoples can see His glory. Zion hears and all her cities are happy at Your judgements. Let the earth be glad, those in the coasts and islands rejoice! Cloud and thick darkness enfold Him, fire goes ahead of Him and consumes His enemies on every side. His lightning flash lights up the world, the earth sees and trembles. Mountains melt like wax at His approach, He is in control, may all who worship false idols be put to shame, for You, Y’hovah, are far above all other gods.

The Lord loves those who hate evil, He keeps His loyal servants safe and delivers them from the power of the wicked. A harvest of light comes upon the righteous and joy to the upright in heart. You that are righteous, rejoice in the Lord and praise His Holy Name.
Reference: Revised English Bible. Some verses abridged.

His lightning flash lights up the world: A Coronal Mass Ejection. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1

Clouds and thick darkness enfold Him: The Lord will not be seen at this time. Hab. 3:4

Fire goes before Him and consumes His enemies: Deut. 32:22, Psalms 83:13-18, Isaiah 9:19, Jeremiah 9:10-12, Ezekiel 20:46-48, Hebrews 10:27, 2 Peter 3:7, Rev. 14:18

Zion rejoices at Your judgements: All of the holy Land will be cleared of ungodly peoples. Deut.32:43, Isaiah 4:4b, Jer.12:14, Eze.30:1-5, Micah 5:10-11, Zeph.1:3 &11, Rom.9:22-23

He keeps His loyal servants safe, they will rejoice and praise the Lord: Psalm 50:3-6, Zeph.2:3, Jer. 17:7-8, Joel 3:16, Nahum 1:7, 1 Cor.10:13, 2 Peter 2:9

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You start by saying how individual Christians have to face their personal circumstances and make Eternal decisions. Quite correct.
Then you go off the rails and say the Church body doesn't go thru the GT. Presumably because you believe they will be in heaven.

K?

How can anyone go to heaven before any kind of testing and then Judgment?
Because salvation is a free gift. .

My Grandfathers and Grandmothers on both sides have passed... no earthly judgement or testing outside of what every other saved human expects. Certainly nothing like the Great Tribulation.

If I die tomorrow... no earthly test or judgement... other than the stand alone.... "Believe on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.. and you shall be saved".

Becoming immortal and having glorified bodies cannot happen before the GWT Judgment and the Book of Life is opened. Revelation 20:11-15

Actually, it states that we will be changed, in an instant.

1 Corinthians 15:51-52
Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

This is before the White Throne Judgement which takes place at the end of the millennial reign.

Also, these verses tell of our rescue from the GT.

1 Thessalonians 1:10
and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, that is Jesus, who rescues us from the wrath to come

1 Thessalonians 5:9
For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,

Revelation 3:10 'Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Because salvation is a free gift. .

My Grandfathers and Grandmothers on both sides have passed... no earthly judgement or testing outside of what every other saved human expects. Certainly nothing like the Great Tribulation.

If I die tomorrow... no earthly test or judgement... other than the stand alone.... "Believe on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.. and you shall be saved".

Actually, it states that we will be changed, in an instant.
L
1 Corinthians 15:51-52
Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

This is before the White Throne Judgement which takes place at the end of the millennial reign.
Likewise, with my parents, etc. They will be Judged at the GWT on how they lived their lives.
But with us, now at the edge of all the dramatic end times events, there will be a test of our faith, because only the faithful righteous will be allowed in the holy Land. Isaiah 35:8-10, Isaiah 62:1-5
Many will fall from their faith and renounce God, esp those who feel God has let them down by not 'rapturing' them to heaven.

1 Corinthians 15:50-56 will happen after the book of Life is opened at the GWT Judgment, AFTER the Millennium. Proved by how it is only then that Death will be no more. Revelation 21:4

However, believe whatever you like; this thread is about Iran and their threats against Israel and America.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Unfortunately for your, there is coming a great test of our faith. 1 Peter 4:12, 2 Peter 3:7, +
Do you realize that 1Peter and 2Peter were written in the first century during the Roman empire?

He was not talking to New Zealand in 2020.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pasifika

Apr 1, 2019
Waikato
✟163,016.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you realize that 1Peter and 2Peter were written in the first century during the Roman empire?

Hello, I think it doesn't matter what period the book of 1&2 Peter was written...what is matter is, it was written for/to the church...and maybe hopefully some of us (New Zealanders ) will be encouraged by his message....

Acts 1:8..."But you will receive the power when the Holy Spirit comes on you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth"...

Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

Didn't you read 2 Peter 1:19?

Upvote 0

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Didn't you read 2 Peter 1:19?
I did.

But you read the Bible as if it was written in our times. It was not. The old testament did not write about Iran and the New testament did not write about USA, EU, New Zealand or China.

I know it sells books and DVDs to try to convince Christians that they are again in the last times, but its not true.

Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Likewise, with my parents, etc. They will be Judged at the GWT on how they lived their lives.
But with us, now at the edge of all the dramatic end times events, there will be a test of our faith, because only the faithful righteous will be allowed in the holy Land. Isaiah 35:8-10, Isaiah 62:1-5
Many will fall from their faith and renounce God, esp those who feel God has let them down by not 'rapturing' them to heaven.

1 Corinthians 15:50-56 will happen after the book of Life is opened at the GWT Judgment, AFTER the Millennium. Proved by how it is only then that Death will be no more. Revelation 21:4

However, believe whatever you like; this thread is about Iran and their threats against Israel and America.
Your parents will be judged already. Then they will be raised with new bodies at the rapture. The only ones judged at the GWT are those that are not raptured..... e.g. those not Christians at the time of the rapture and those that are born after the rapture.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Your parents will be judged already. Then they will be raised with new bodies at the rapture. The only ones judged at the GWT are those that are not raptured..... e.g. those not Christians at the time of the rapture and those that are born after the rapture.
Where are the scriptures that prove your beliefs?
You too, Douggg; you continue to promote a 'rapture to heaven' without any proper support.

Revelation 20:11-15 is undeniable; ….the dead, great and small stand before God...the sea and hades give up their dead. EVERYONE is Judged according to their deeds.
Any ideas of a judgment or a 'rapture', before this is false teachings and will never happen.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Where are the scriptures that prove your beliefs?
You too, Douggg; you continue to promote a 'rapture to heaven' without any proper support.

Revelation 20:11-15 is undeniable; ….the dead, great and small stand before God...the sea and hades give up their dead. EVERYONE is Judged according to their deeds.
Any ideas of a judgment or a 'rapture', before this is false teachings and will never happen.
This is talking about anyone that was not raptured... The great and small... It will not matter if you were prince, princess, king, queen, emperor, CEO, or simple cog in the wheels of society...

All will face their time in front of Christ. Nothing will matter, in all your positions or titles... All that will matter is "did you reject Him"? Most of the souls at the GWT judgement... will fail. Your deeds will condemn you .... never help you.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This is talking about anyone that was not raptured... The great and small... It will not matter if you were prince, princess, king, queen, emperor, CEO, or simple cog in the wheels of society...

All will face their time in front of Christ. Nothing will matter, in all your positions or titles... All that will matter is "did you reject Him"? Most of the souls at the GWT judgement... will fail. Your deeds will condemn you .... never help you.
Still a total lack of any scriptural support for your belief of a 'rapture' to heaven of anyone before the final Judgment.
I repeat: Revelation 20:11-15 refers to everyone who has ever lived, nowhere does the Bible say that people can receive immortality before the Book of Life is opened.

How can any human go to heaven, it is a spiritual place, we are earth people. God has angels to serve Him in heaven, we serve Him on earth. Get on with it!

• Haha
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,056.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Still a total lack of any scriptural support for your belief of a 'rapture' to heaven of anyone before the final Judgment.
I repeat: Revelation 20:11-15 refers to everyone who has ever lived, nowhere does the Bible say that people can receive immortality before the Book of Life is opened.

How can any human go to heaven, it is a spiritual place, we are earth people. God has angels to serve Him in heaven, we serve Him on earth. Get on with it!
How can Christians of present and past era's, believing on the promise to reign and rule with Christ - when He returns to rule the nations with a rod of iron - if there is no rapture/resurrection of those Christians prior to the millennium?

• Agree
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
How can any human go to heaven, it is a spiritual place, we are earth people.

I don't know.... must be impossible... Oh.. wait... nothing is impossible for God....

What did He say to the criminal on the cross.. "Today, you shall be with Me in Paradise"

Upvote 0