admitting the truth behind SOME co-vid deaths

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Every single person who died from COVID would have died eventually from something else if they hadn't caught it. That's how the human body works, after all. No one lives forever. Do you have any way of knowing which cases were not affected by COVID?

And what is your explanation for the increase in the total number of deaths during the period in which COVID has been active in the country?

What I'm saying is this....John Doe may have an appointment with death next Tuesday. He will die of kidney failure. Whether or not John...did you get that, whether or not John has the virus...Johns number is up on Tuesday. Without the virus John dies Tuesday. Tuesday comes and John dies. If John test + for the virus or they think John has the virus the cause of death is because of the virus...despite the virus not having any role in Johns death....That's one way how you inflate the numbers. It's happening.

Other times the numbers increase because they discover a bunch of previous deaths from weeks ago...label them as C19....and count them today.

• Agree
Reactions: RushMAN
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Do you only get your news from main stream controlled Germany news?
That and the voices in my head. I don't know what shows they watch.

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
The goal is a second lockdown. One of which the country will never survive.

Btw, the sad thing about all this is that if Americans could collectively be responsible (e.g. practice proper social distancing, wear PPE, quarantine when sick and so on), America could have avoided this surge in the first place.

What the denialists don't seem to realize is they are part of the problem. People who want to pretend that life can carry on as normal is the reason the U.S. is having the problems they are facing.

Accepting the reality of things and being responsible adults is how you could have avoided the measures that you're facing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Btw, the sad thing about all this is that if Americans could collectively be responsible (e.g. practice proper social distancing, wear PPE, quarantine when sick and so on), America could have avoided this surge in the first place.

What the denialists don't seem to realize is they are part of the problem. People who want to pretend that life can carry on as normal is the reason the U.S. is having the problems they are facing.

Waking up the reality of things and being responsible adults and then you wouldn't need the measures that you're facing.
Take that to the conspiracy theory section.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
And I suppose the WHO didn't lie and cover up for China.

This has nothing to do with the WHO, so I still don't know what you're going on about. You're not making a lot of sense right now.

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
You seem to be the one who swallows what ever the MSM tells you.

No, I follow the health experts and science. That what my country has been doing and appears to be a big part of the reason we're not in the same clusterpuck the U.S. is facing. That, plus the lack of political infighting and partisan politicing.

So you can keep rattling on about the mainstream media all you want, but you're just blowing smoke.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This has nothing to do with the WHO, so I still don't know what you're going on about. You're not making a lot of sense right now.
Of course I don't make any sense to you....your MSM doesn't report the truth. I really can't fault you for what you don't know. Ignorance is bliss.

• Agree
Reactions: RushMAN
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Of course I don't make any sense to you....your MSM doesn't report the truth. I really can't fault you for what you don't know. Ignorance is bliss.

As I said, I get information from published science on the topic. Your fixation on media and accusations of the ignorance of others is just projection. It's getting sad.

Anyway, I'm putting you ignore for now since you clearly have little to say of consequence.

I genuinely do hope you get some help and learn how to cope with reality in a healthy way. During a pandemic is the worst time to be engaged in science-denial.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
It must feel really good to think you're the only one who is smart enough to realise the truth.

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟320,745.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
What I'm saying is this....John Doe may have an appointment with death next Tuesday. He will die of kidney failure. Whether or not John...did you get that, whether or not John has the virus...Johns number is up on Tuesday. Without the virus John dies Tuesday. Tuesday comes and John dies. If John test + for the virus or they think John has the virus the cause of death is because of the virus...despite the virus not having any role in Johns death....That's one way how you inflate the numbers. It's happening.
Okay. How many? What are your criteria for determining this? Without a quantifiable metric, asserting that this is happening is meaningless.

Other times the numbers increase because they discover a bunch of previous deaths from weeks ago...label them as C19....and count them today.
My second question was not referring to the number of deaths attributed to COVID-19. It was referring to the number of deaths counted by the CDC from all causes.

Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19 (see the chart towards the middle of the page)

A heck of a lot more people than normal died during April and May. Now, it's possible that a significant number of those people would have died this year due to other causes, but there's no way to know that until we see the statistics for the full year.

For now, all we can say with any certainty is that a lot more people are dying right now than usual, and the only significant new cause of death is COVID-19. Of far greater concern is the fact that all of these people getting sick are taking up hospital beds that would normally be open for everyday patient loads. Even if we assume that every single person who has died (or will die) of COVID would have died this year anyways, it's still a problem. If you take an entire year's worth of death and compress it into a few months, the healthcare system will not have the capacity to care for everyone, which leads to more deaths.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I was assuming you were in Germany.

Where do you get your news from?
Mostly ZDF news, local newspaper, the websites of Süddeutsche Zeitung, Spiegel and Welt, and of course, the voices in my head.

Upvote 0