Dec 8, 2007
✟827,343.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Some of you might remember her as AdjesumpermariumShe was a mod and admin here for a long time. I willremember her as Denise, my wife. She fought a long and hard battle with breast cancer for over 8 years. It got the best of her body but never her spirit because of her great faith. She passed away to be with God at 2AM this morning in her sleep. Her funeral will be Friday at St Catherine's church in Columbia, Tn at 10:00 in the morning.

I am so sorry for your loss.

I too will pray for you, and join in commending Denise to our Lord's eternal care.:crossrc:

Mark

Upvote 0

lionroar0

Coffee drinker
Jul 10, 2004
✟20,401.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
God our Father,
Your power brings us to birth,
Your providence guides our lives,
and by Your command we return to dust.

Lord, those who die still live in Your presence,
their lives change but do not end.
I pray in hope for my family,
relatives and friends,
and for all the dead known to You alone.

In company with Christ,
Who died and now lives,
may they rejoice in Your kingdom,
where all our tears are wiped away.
Unite us together again in one family,
to sing Your praise forever and ever.

Amen

Upvote 0

PreachersWife2004

by his wounds we are healed
Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
and the angels sang and rejoiced as another Child of God flew home.

So sad to hear of her passing, and yet happy that she is at home with her Father and suffering no more.

:crosseo:

My prayers for you and your family as you grieve and rejoice. May the Lord grant you strength and courage through this time.

I always have found these passages to be a comfort and a joy when I am grieving. I hope they help you as well. :hug:

Matthew 5:4
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

Psalm 27:14
Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.

Matthew 11:28-30
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

John 14:1-6
"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going." Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?" Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tink

our God is faithful. ♥
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Texas
✟56,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Dede was the Mom to Ministry when I came aboard on staff. She welcomed me with open arms and taught me what she knew about moderating, fairness, justice and love of others. I hadn't talked to her in some time and truly have missed her these last few months.

I'm incredibly sorry for your loss, and may God grant you peace. Amen.

:hug:

sigpic24501_3.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
Some of you might remember her as AdjesumpermariumShe was a mod and admin here for a long time. I willremember her as Denise, my wife. She fought a long and hard battle with breast cancer for over 8 years. It got the best of her body but never her spirit because of her great faith. She passed away to be with God at 2AM this morning in her sleep. Her funeral will be Friday at St Catherine's church in Columbia, Tn at 10:00 in the morning.

I am very sorry to hear that.

You will all be in my prayers. :crossrc:

Upvote 0