Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
She passed away to be with God at 2AM this morning in her sleep.
I'm sorry for your loss, mshupe.

Ps 116:15 Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.

May God grant you the strength you need to carry on until you are reunited.

:)

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Mama Penguenos:cry:oh my she is leaving a huge imprint on this world, I am truely sad for her family and friends, happy for her to be with the one who filled her soooo completely while she was with us

praying for her ministry to continue in those she touched, and for all the deep pain her passing brings to you:hug:

she was one who has no doubt heard now "well done my good and faithful servant":prayer:

Upvote 0

helenofbritain

St Mary MacKillop of the Cross, pray for us
Oct 24, 2006
Canberra
✟21,561.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Some of you might remember her as AdjesumpermariumShe was a mod and admin here for a long time. I willremember her as Denise, my wife. She fought a long and hard battle with breast cancer for over 8 years. It got the best of her body but never her spirit because of her great faith. She passed away to be with God at 2AM this morning in her sleep. Her funeral will be Friday at St Catherine's church in Columbia, Tn at 10:00 in the morning.
My deepest sympathies. She was a lovely soul - but you knew that. May God comfort you in your loss, and welcome her home.

My prayers.

Upvote 0

FaithPrevails

May 7, 2006
Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I worked under Dede when I first joined the Ministry team. She was a true testimony of grace and faith. She has forever left her mark on many - as this thread is witness to already.

God bless you and your family. May she rest in peace - God has healed one of His faithful servants. :prayer:

Upvote 0

Davidnic

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2006
✟788,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
You know. On staff there can be drama. On all of CF and any board there can be drama. She never went in for that. Always compassion. Always fairness. Rising above anything petty to really care for people. There when you needed an ear or shoulder.

Sometimes, as a fellow admin there would be stuff going on and I'd be stressed out or over extended. And I would get a PM from her. Just supportive, encouraging and understanding. Letting you know it was ok.

She did not have to do that. But she would not have been her if she did not.

That sums it all up to me. She was defined by genuine kindness and compassion and a reflexive empathic kindness even across the internet.

Upvote 0

BillH

Be not afraid!
Apr 3, 2005
Columbia, South Carolina, USA
✟27,958.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let eternal light shine upon her. May her soul, and all the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. :crossrc: My sincere condolences to you and your family. She will certainly be missed by many.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
S

_Shannon_

Upvote 0

Minty

S.O.P.H.I.E
Aug 6, 2007
South East London, England
✟19,598.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Greens
So sorry to hear this... such a brave lady that never let on she was so ill. I remember when I first joined staff, it was Dede that gave me my interview and welcomed me, taught me how to be a fair and just mod. I never got the chance to thank her for that :(

My thoughts are with you all at this sad time.

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
I worked with Dede very briefly on Ministry team when I was starting out. Her reputation for kindness and dedication I felt from all who knew her and they couldn't help but comment on how amazing she was.

I remember working on Ministry Team feeling that I was following in her footsteps and it was very inspiring. I was moved to hold myself to a higher standard. One of love and grace.

She was a light to us all. And will continue to be one in our lives and beyond.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.