Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
70 disciples before "narrowing it down" to 12.
Actually Luke 10:1 said it was 72. Maybe that included Judas and whoever went with him. "After this the Lord appointed seventy-two others and sent them two by two ahead of him to every town and place where he was about to go".

Yes the Bible is very literal. That is what makes the Bible so amazing. We are talking about real people, that lived in a real place at a real point in time. If you had a time machine you could go visit them.

Still there is a hidden meaning to scripture also. Hidden from those who are perishing. As they say the old testament is revealed in the New. The New Testament is concealed in the Old. As Paul said in 1cor2:7 "we declare God's wisdom, a mystery that has been hidden" This theme is repeated so many times in the Bible that it would be impossible for you not to know this.

Psalm 90:10 "Our days may come to seventy years, or eighty, if our strength endures".

Last edited:
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is surely a hypothetical question, since I don't think there was any real chance of Adam and Eve not falling
God's plan has not changed. He is going to put the world back to the way it was and the way He said it would be. The whole world will become as Eden was. Even if Adam decided to do it the hard way.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
that would be 2033 AD (2000 years after the resurrection.) Am I right?
Your right about the 2000 years. I do not think the birth of Christ was in the year 0. I think our calendar is in error. I think that Jesus entered the world in 4 Bc. The wise men had it all figured out from reading Danial. They knew the time and the place that Jesus would enter the world and they were there to greet Him. Although they talked about a star. Matt 2 "1Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, 2Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him."

2Peter3:8 "But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day." Moses tells us this also in the Psalms. Psalm 90:4 "For in Your sight a thousand years are but a day that passes, or a watch of the night."

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where in the Scripture does it tell us to look in words and letters of words for "spiritual meaning"?
That is a part of learning the Hebrew Language. Even Christians teach Hebrew the same way as the Rabbi's do. If you go to youtube or read a book that is just the way they teach the language.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now Jesus is confronted with the angel of death, but he doesn't physically die. Why is this?
Jesus does not die because there is no sin in Him. The reason He died at Calvary is because our Sin was imputed to Him. 2cor5:21 "For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ." We become co heirs with Christ.

Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Jesus is my Shield in any Desert or Storm
Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,006.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Actually Luke 10:1 said it was 72. Maybe that included Judas and whoever went with him. "After this the Lord appointed seventy-two others and sent them two by two ahead of him to every town and place where he was about to go".

Yes the Bible is very literal. That is what makes the Bible so amazing. We are talking about real people, that lived in a real place at a real point in time. If you had a time machine you could go visit them.

Still there is a hidden meaning to scripture also. Hidden from those who are perishing. As they say the old testament is revealed in the New. The New Testament is concealed in the Old. As Paul said in 1cor2:7 "we declare God's wisdom, a mystery that has been hidden" This theme is repeated so many times in the Bible that it would be impossible for you not to know this.

Psalm 90:10 "Our days may come to seventy years, or eighty, if our strength endures".

Good catch on Luke 10 with the 70. I noticed too; "appointed other 70 also;..." which could mean He'd done this more than once. I don't think this was a "narrowing down" of "disciples" though. There obviously are more than 12 disciples; yet many speculate that the 12 are the ones who were around the longest. (I don't know if that's true or not? I never studied that, not sure it really matters.)

What is the mystery Paul is declaring that was hidden?

Romans 16:25-26
25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

This is not "hidden wisdom" buried in what letters of Hebrew words mean. What is hidden that is now made manifest has to do with the death, burial and resurrection of Christ. This is what the message is about.

"Lo I come in the volume of the book it is written of me..." Hebrews 10:7

Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,006.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Your right about the 2000 years. I do not think the birth of Christ was in the year 0. I think our calendar is in error. I think that Jesus entered the world in 4 Bc. The wise men had it all figured out from reading Danial. They knew the time and the place that Jesus would enter the world and they were there to greet Him. Although they talked about a star. Matt 2 "1Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, 2Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him."

2Peter3:8 "But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day." Moses tells us this also in the Psalms. Psalm 90:4 "For in Your sight a thousand years are but a day that passes, or a watch of the night."

The most likely date of Jesus's birth was 7 BC. Herod the Great died in 4 BC so we know Jesus had to have been born before that. Also, Jesus was 2 years old when the Magi came. He spent at least a year in Egypt before Herod died, so that set your calendar back 3 years.

Now if we take what Ephesians says about Jesus begins reigning at the resurrection, This commences the "millennial countdown." A plural of 1000 (2000) would end at 2033 AD. So, like I said; we'll see what happens in 14 years.

Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,006.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
That is a part of learning the Hebrew Language. Even Christians teach Hebrew the same way as the Rabbi's do. If you go to youtube or read a book that is just the way they teach the language.

No, that is not true. Gematria is not universally taught as a means of learning Hebrew.

Yes, people learn any language in written form by recognition of its letters and how they formulate words. That is basic to learning any language; but that is not the same as assigning special meanings to individual letters and even the spacing between them. The Scriptures never instruct us to do that.

Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,006.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Jesus does not die because there is no sin in Him. The reason He died at Calvary is because our Sin was imputed to Him. 2cor5:21 "For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ." We become co heirs with Christ.

Although obviously it's true, Jesus had no sin; but having sin imparted to him wasn't technically the reason He died either. It was the judicial reason, but not the "technical" reason He died.

One of the attributes of God is that He's immortal. He's omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent and having no beginning and no end.

1 Timothy 6:16 tells us God is immortal.

So by definition, a human being with a Divine nature is immortal too; unless "God" removes that nature from the humanity; than of course the only outcome is death, because doing so destroys the entity that individual was created as. That aspect which is immortal returns to whence it was because it can not die.

Now that only happened to Jesus because He was willing to allow it and His sacrifice of Himself in such a way is what was an appropriate payment for sin. So though, judicially speaking being imputed with the sin of others pronounced the sentence upon Him, the renting of these two natures was the only way to actually kill Him on account of the fact that He had no sin.

Now Jesus could have "committed suicide" by sinning himself; which would have instantly killed him; but that would not have accomplished the purpose He set Himself to and nor would (in one certain sense) it have been "possible" based on the different paradigm Jesus existed as. He was a uniquely created entity. Nothing of this world was like Him.

Upvote 0

JM

Coram Deo.
Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟738,496.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
*You are in the Calvinist forum*

In the Covenant of Works, we understand what effect his disobedience rendered, but what was exactly Adam's reward if he obeyed? Life is the obvious answer, but in what way?

It may seem of little importance, but it is something that I have been curious about.

Some hold that he would earn life for all; others that he would preserve what life they already enjoyed in Eden for all; while I've heard some take it that Adam would have kept life by his obedience, but his posterity was able to fall by their own disobedience.

What say you? Where is the biblical evidence for your position?

Setting the lapsarian debate aside for just a moment, I'm probably going to get called names and such, but I believe Adam would never keep the covenant of works and was ordained to fall and die. The entire purpose of creation is to glorify God. Since man cannot be "perfect" God's covenant of redemption was always in sight. It was a covenant made in eternity and applied in time. I believe the fall was ordained by God. Dr. Packer wrote under the heading of Predestination, “Predestination is a word often used to signify God’s foreordaining of all the events of world history, past, present, and future, and this usage is quite appropriate.” (Concise Theology)

Ecclesiastes 3:2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

It seems the author of Ecclesiastes is referring to birth and death as a natural occurrence. This isn’t an attempt at a definite answer just thinking some of these ideas through.

1 Corinthians 15:47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. 48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

Paul seems to be writing that Adam was of the same substance of other earthly creatures, animals die without sin, so Adam would have physically died without sinning. Genesis 3 is about falling out of spiritual communion with God, physically dying could have been a result of being out of communion with God the Life Giver but since Adam did not drop dead after eating of the fruit I believe he would have died of natural causes. I don’t believe the Garden was meant to be our “heaven” if you will but typified heaven. I believe the Sabbath rest and promised land are symbols of heavenly rest, a type or shadow of the rest we have by faith in Christ. (Hebrews 10, 11)

What is the purpose of the Law?

The Law is a schoolmaster that leads us to Christ. (Galatians 3:24) What is the difference between the command “not to eat of the tree” and other commands given? According to Dr. Packer the first function of the Law is to act as “a mirror reflecting to us both the perfect righteousness of God and our own sinfulness and shortcomings.” The second function of the moral Law “is to restrain evil.” The command given to Adam was nothing less then a moral commandment, “By the ‘moral’ law which was given to Adam by God, we mean that he was placed under the requirements of the Ten Commandments” (Pink, A. W. “The Divine Covenants”Pietan Publications (2003): 35.) The Westminster and London Baptist Confession proclaim the same truth concerning the Law. We know that Law is given to man by God to show us our sin so can or should we conclude that God had given Adam a Law that He knew would show Adam his sin when, as ordained and decreed, he fell from grace.

John Gill offers the following,

2a2b God predetermined the fall of Adam; this fell under his decree, as all things do that come to pass in the world; there is nothing comes to pass without his determining will…

2a2d There was a concourse of divine providence attending this action, and influencing it as an action, without which it could never have been performed; as divine providence supports every wicked man in his being throughout the whole course of his vicious life,” (Gill, John. “A Complete Body of Doctrinal and Practical Divinity.” W. Wintereotham, 1796. London: William Whyte & co., 1827.)

In the Garden Adam was given a Law that if obeyed would have given him covenant rights to the earthly Garden. As long as he observed the command given him, not to eat of the fruit, Adam would have been righteous. This righteousness would have allowed him to remain in the Garden but for Adam to receive eternal life he still needed the righteousness of Christ imputed to him. This earthly covenant with God was based on works and doomed to failure.

The second Adam, Jesus Christ, was sent to die, we should conclude so was the first. (1 Cor. 15, Rev. 13:8)

Thank you for enduring my post.

jm

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JM

Coram Deo.
Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟738,496.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
GOD PREDETERMINED THE FALL OF ADAM; this fell under his decree, as all things do that come to pass in the world; there is nothing comes to pass without his determining will, “Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?” (Lam. 3:37), nothing is done, or can be done, God not willing it should be done: that the fall of Adam was by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God is certain; because the sufferings and death of Christ, by which is the redemption of men from that sin, and all others, were ordained before the foundation of the world; and which must have been precarious and uncertain, if Adam’s fall was not by a like decree (Acts 2:23; 4:28; 1 Pet. 1:20), but then neither the foreknowledge of God, nor any decree of God, laid Adam under a necessity of sinning; it is true, there arises from hence a necessity of immutability, that is, that the things God has decreed should unchangeably come to pass, but not a necessity of co-action or force; as Judas and the Jews sinned freely, the one in betraying, the other in putting Christ to death; so Adam sinned freely, without force or compulsion, notwithstanding any decree of God concerning him; so that these do not make God at all chargeable with being the author of his sin; he and he alone was the author of it. - John Gill

Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,006.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
GOD PREDETERMINED THE FALL OF ADAM; this fell under his decree, as all things do that come to pass in the world; there is nothing comes to pass without his determining will, “Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?” (Lam. 3:37), nothing is done, or can be done, God not willing it should be done: that the fall of Adam was by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God is certain; because the sufferings and death of Christ, by which is the redemption of men from that sin, and all others, were ordained before the foundation of the world; and which must have been precarious and uncertain, if Adam’s fall was not by a like decree (Acts 2:23; 4:28; 1 Pet. 1:20), but then neither the foreknowledge of God, nor any decree of God, laid Adam under a necessity of sinning; it is true, there arises from hence a necessity of immutability, that is, that the things God has decreed should unchangeably come to pass, but not a necessity of co-action or force; as Judas and the Jews sinned freely, the one in betraying, the other in putting Christ to death; so Adam sinned freely, without force or compulsion, notwithstanding any decree of God concerning him; so that these do not make God at all chargeable with being the author of his sin; he and he alone was the author of it. - John Gill

I think not only was this foreknowledge of God by decree of Christ being "the lamb slain from the foundations of the world"; but of God's own knowledge of what the effect of evil existing in the creation would eventually have on man.

I agree with you that the fall was inevitable and because of God's omniscience and what God understood about how the knowledge of good and evil would affect temporal creatures, who have not His attributes; He accounted for this before He ever decided to create anything.

I firmly believe that on account of God's love; He would not have created a universe He knew to be fundamentally unredeemable. And the fact that the Son was knowledgeable and willing to take this on before creation commenced speaks to God's infinite power (as well as omniscience).

So yes, looking at the big picture. There's no way God could have not known.

Reactions: JM
Upvote 0

twin1954

Baptist by the Bible
Jun 12, 2011
✟86,534.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
That is exactly what we find in the Letters of the Hebrew word for Beginning. The word begins with the second letter of the Hebrew. The first two letters of the word means Ben. This represents the Son. So we see that in the beginning God gave His son as a grain offering so that Heaven and earth could become ONE. Which is exactly what YOU just said. We are told there are no coincidences in life. Of courses A represents God the Father or the head. He existed before the beginning. The A symbol upside down represents an Ox head and the horns represent power and strength. We know that God is Infinite so each and every letter has infinite meaning and understanding. We can spend our whole life to study the word beginning or even the first letter of the first word. At the end of our life we will still only be beginning to understand.

I study up to 18 hours a day to keep my mind on God. So I am not distracted by things that do not represent God. I try to be heavenly minded. I am descended from a Bible translator that was Bloody Mary's first Martyre. Along with his family they rejoiced, celebrated and were glad that he was worthy to be martyred for Christ. I rejoice for any understanding we are given regardless of whatever "school" we may or may not belong to. Actually the Bible college I attended I was more persecuted for attending then I was commended as I should have been. Because it does take effort to apply our-self to learning and understanding. As far as I know I have never received any money for my service so that has never been a motivation for me in serving God.

I tend to imagine that everyone is a secret closet Christian and they do not want to admit it. I try to think the best of people. Christ is not hidden from us and I can do nothing about who He is hidden from. Other then to do my best to help them come to a saving knowledge of the truth.

We are told that during the Tribulation period that there will be 144,000 "Jews" that have kept themselves pure before God. 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes. They will represent God here on Earth during this 7 year period of time. The age of Grace will have come to an end and the world will receive exactly what they claim to want. Seven years of living under the law. Then the earth will be cleansed with fire and we will begin the 1,000 year reign of Christ. We will rule and reign with Him for 1,000 years. Co heirs of Christ. 2Tim2:1 If we endure (ὑπομένομεν (hypomenomen) we will reign together with Him συμβασιλεύσομεν (symbasileusomen).

Of all the haplogroups (Y chromosome and MtDNA J group) Clearly Adam and Eve were the most recent and the Bible says the least or the smallest of them all. Deut 7:7 "The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people"

Context is my confirmation. I study each individual word and each letter that makes up the word in the Torah. We spend a lot of time on the first word and the first letter of the first word. Because God declares the End from the Beginning. David tells us He writes the book of our life before we are even born. We are given all of our gifts, talents & abilities at conception. Gerald Schroelder PhD tells us that there are over 200,000 Science book in the Harvard University Library that help to explain the first 32 verses in Genesis chapter one. The rest of the sentence usually explains the meaning of the word. For example the rest of verse one: "God created the heavens and the earth" is all explained in the meaning of the letters in the word beginning.
There is way too much “I” in your posts. Moreover if you are not a Calvinist then you are not allowed to teach or debate here. You will be reported if you continue in the way that you have been posting.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Moreover if you are not a Calvinist then you are not allowed to teach or debate here.
I have no problem with what Calvin wrote. I do have a problem with the people that misrepresent what he was saying. But that is ok, you guys go at it and I will leave you alone.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1 Timothy 6:16 tells us God is immortal.

So by definition, a human being with a Divine nature is immortal too

Immortal is a Greek word and that has to do with corruption. This all goes back to Moses when we are told: Deut6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one." We become Joint Heirs with Christ because we are the Bride of Christ. We become a part of the oneness of God. There is no corruption in God. That is why He is infinite. A finite universe has corruption and decay.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, that is not true. Gematria is not universally taught as a means of learning Hebrew.

Yes, people learn any language in written form by recognition of its letters and how they formulate words. That is basic to learning any language; but that is not the same as assigning special meanings to individual letters and even the spacing between them. The Scriptures never instruct us to do that.

You would not have a bible to read if someone did not translate it for you. Unless you can read the original language for yourself. I do believe the KJV is dependable for "teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness". But a lot of understanding is lost in the translation and if you want to go deeper into understanding the Bible then we need to study the Bible in the original language that the Bible was written in. Just as the translators study the original language and they were clearly lacking in their understanding.

Hebrew is NOT a hooked on phonics langage. Hebrew is bases on symbols. We still have context to confirm our understanding of the symbols. For example: "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth" Heaven and Earth is already spelled out in the Letter of the word Beginning. So the context does help you to understand the meaning of the word "Beginning".

Upvote 0

DeaconDean

γέγονα χαλκὸς, κύμβαλον ἀλαλάζον
Jul 19, 2005
Gastonia N.C. (Piedmont of N.C.)
✟100,334.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hebrew is NOT a hooked on phonics langage. Hebrew is bases on symbols. We still have context to confirm our understanding of the symbols. For example: "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth" Heaven and Earth is already spelled out in the Letter of the word Beginning. So the context does help you to understand the meaning of the word "Beginning".

Are you basing that statement on your understanding of the MT (Masoretic Text) or from the Paleo-Hebrew?

God Bless

Till all are one.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you basing that statement on your understanding of the MT (Masoretic Text) or from the Paleo-Hebrew?

God Bless

Till all are one.
There are a lot of videos on youtube, there is a teacher there that I like better but they all teach the same lesson about how the Letters are a symbol and they explain the meaning of the symbols. Also they talk about how each letter has a number value. The scribes would count the number value of the letters so they knew right away if they made a mistake.
303199_53014ab26cd6987c489d976f0c357c42.png

Attachments

• screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.03.09-06-23-21.png
    screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.03.09-06-23-21.png
    150.4 KB · Views: 3
Upvote 0

twin1954

Baptist by the Bible
Jun 12, 2011
✟86,534.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
There are a lot of videos on youtube, there is a teacher there that I like better but they all teach the same lesson about how the Letters are a symbol and they explain the meaning of the symbols. Also they talk about how each letter has a number value. The scribes would count the number value of the letters so they knew right away if they made a mistake.
How about not derailing the thread. Start another if you want to debate the Hebrew language.

Upvote 0

DeaconDean

γέγονα χαλκὸς, κύμβαλον ἀλαλάζον
Jul 19, 2005
Gastonia N.C. (Piedmont of N.C.)
✟100,334.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Not arguing that.

But your argument is based upon the Hebrew from a history perspective, that is "new", (loosely meaning).

The Hebrew your using, was formed around 452 BCE.

The Paleo-Hebrew, which only a few knew, was a total different alphabet.

Source

The above, was the original language of the scriptures for about 4000 years prior to the MT. As a matter of fact, the MT and the LXX were both written around the same time. The MT came to us only when Israel returned from the "Babylonian" captivity.

And even then, it can be shown that Ezra made mistakes, changed certain verses when he translated it into the Masoretic form we have.

"Many people believe that the ancient Hebrew text of Scripture was divinely preserved for many centuries, and was ultimately recorded in what we now call the “Masoretic Text”. But what did the Masoretes themselves believe? Did they believe they were perfectly preserving the ancient text? Did they even think they had received a perfect text to begin with?

History says “no” . . .

Scribal emendations – Tikkune Soferim

Early rabbinic sources, from around 200 CE, mention several passages of Scripture in which the conclusion is inevitable that the ancient reading must have differed from that of the present text. . . . Rabbi Simon ben Pazzi (3rd century) calls these readings “emendations of the Scribes” (tikkune Soferim; Midrash Genesis Rabbah xlix. 7), assuming that the Scribes actually made the changes. This view was adopted by the later Midrash and by the majority of Masoretes.

In other words, the Masorites themselves felt they had received a partly corrupted text.

A stream cannot rise higher than its source. If the texts they started with were corrupted, then even a perfect transmission of those texts would only serve to preserve the mistakes. Even if the Masoretes demonstrated great care when copying the texts, their diligence would not bring about the correction of even one error.
"

Source

Sorry.

God Bless

Till all are one.

Upvote 0