Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Amen...but you seem to believe that AFTER the fall, there was NO need for A&E to be born again Spiritually. It's the SAME with all people. Babies are born and then they all sin, and thus the reason that they MUST be born again Spiritually, in order to see the kingdom of God. Jhn 3:3

Does not apply to Adam and Eve---they were always in his presence, after the fall they still were able to speak directly to Him. They had no need of spiritual rebirth, they had need of repentance, which they were. And none of those verses you quoted state that God recreated them spiritually again---please state the verses that say God had to create them spiritually all over again---where is another spiritual creation stated? Born again is a mental process of accepting Jesus as our Savior. Adam and Eve did that before the fall and they did not loose that spiritual connection with God, it only then was veiled by sin, as is our spiritual connection with God is veiled today even when we accept Jesus--we can not stand in the presence of God and live--though born again, we are still physical and can not stand to be in His presence until we are changed into immortality at the last trump. Then we will be able to be face to face with no veil--Christ is our veil. And never is the term born again used before the New Testament. Where does it state that Adam and Eve had to be recreated again spiritually after Cain killed Abel--they had nothing to do with that. And of course, we will all be able to be with Adam and Eve--all the saved will be together.

Genesis 1:27
and Elohiym fattened the human in his image, in the image of Elohiym he fattened him, male and female he fattened them,
Genesis 2:7
and Yhwh the Elohiym molded the human of powder from the ground and he exhaled in his nostrils a breath of life and the human existed for a living being,

This is what the original states---there is no difference between God "fattened the human" and God molded the human. I(t is you who want to say that these 2 verses are 2 separate creations and they are not--It is the same one as on the sixth day.

Genesis 2:4
these are the birthings of the skies and the land in their being fattened in the day Yhwh the Elohiym made land and skies,

In the day He made them--which is on the 3rd day--

Genesis 1:11
and Elohiym said, the land will make grass sprout, herbs sowing seeds, trees of produce making produce to his kind which his seed is in him upon the land, and he existed so,
Genesis 1:12
and the land brought out grass, herbs sowing seeds to his kind, and trees making produce which has his seed in him to his kind, and Elohiym saw that it was functional,
Genesis 1:13
and evening existed and morning existed, a third day,

It is you who want to change the days of creation, not the bible---you have been shown over and over--Genesis 1 and 2 are about the same event.
This is the reason everybody gives up and walks away from you---you can't see beyond your own imaginings. There is one creation of Adam and Eve on day 6--not day 3. You just repeat your false theories and always ignore the truth of His word. You deny the power of /God to do what He says, by claiming each day is billions of years long when it states clearly that is nit the case. All you do is keep say "No"--"False" and refuse His truth and that is dangerous ground as you deny His power you deny Him and He will deny you. This is not a matter of just a different interpretation of a non-salvation issue--you literally deny that God has the power to create by the power of His word and breath as the bible states in 6 days.
You can't even acknowledge that the KJV is a translation made in 1600 England with their meaning of that time and culture and that the original ancient Hebrew is the first and only language God spoke to the writer of Genesis. You think you are enlightened, but you are on a slippery slope.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Does not apply to Adam and Eve---they were always in his presence, after the fall they still were able to speak directly to Him. They had no need of spiritual rebirth, they had need of repentance, which they were. And none of those verses you quoted state that God recreated them spiritually again---please state the verses that say God had to create them spiritually all over again---where is another spiritual creation stated? Born again is a mental process of accepting Jesus as our Savior. Adam and Eve did that before the fall and they did not loose that spiritual connection with God, it only then was veiled by sin, as is our spiritual connection with God is veiled today even when we accept Jesus--we can not stand in the presence of God and live--though born again, we are still physical and can not stand to be in His presence until we are changed into immortality at the last trump. Then we will be able to be face to face with no veil--Christ is our veil. And never is the term born again used before the New Testament. Where does it state that Adam and Eve had to be recreated again spiritually after Cain killed Abel--they had nothing to do with that. And of course, we will all be able to be with Adam and Eve--all the saved will be together.

Genesis 1:27
and Elohiym fattened the human in his image, in the image of Elohiym he fattened him, male and female he fattened them,
Genesis 2:7
and Yhwh the Elohiym molded the human of powder from the ground and he exhaled in his nostrils a breath of life and the human existed for a living being,

This is what the original states---there is no difference between God "fattened the human" and God molded the human. I(t is you who want to say that these 2 verses are 2 separate creations and they are not--It is the same one as on the sixth day.

Genesis 2:4
these are the birthings of the skies and the land in their being fattened in the day Yhwh the Elohiym made land and skies,

In the day He made them--which is on the 3rd day--

Genesis 1:11
and Elohiym said, the land will make grass sprout, herbs sowing seeds, trees of produce making produce to his kind which his seed is in him upon the land, and he existed so,
Genesis 1:12
and the land brought out grass, herbs sowing seeds to his kind, and trees making produce which has his seed in him to his kind, and Elohiym saw that it was functional,
Genesis 1:13
and evening existed and morning existed, a third day,

It is you who want to change the days of creation, not the bible---you have been shown over and over--Genesis 1 and 2 are about the same event.
This is the reason everybody gives up and walks away from you---you can't see beyond your own imaginings. There is one creation of Adam and Eve on day 6--not day 3. You just repeat your false theories and always ignore the truth of His word. You deny the power of /God to do what He says, by claiming each day is billions of years long when it states clearly that is nit the case. All you do is keep say "No"--"False" and refuse His truth and that is dangerous ground as you deny His power you deny Him and He will deny you. This is not a matter of just a different interpretation of a non-salvation issue--you literally deny that God has the power to create by the power of His word and breath as the bible states in 6 days.
You can't even acknowledge that the KJV is a translation made in 1600 England with their meaning of that time and culture and that the original ancient Hebrew is the first and only language God spoke to the writer of Genesis. You think you are enlightened, but you are on a slippery slope.

Just one question. How can Humans be born again Spiritually and go to Heaven? Amen?

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
(1Pe 1:17) And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:
(1Pe 1:18) Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
(1Pe 1:19) But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
(1Pe 1:20) Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,
(1Pe 1:21) Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.
(1Pe 1:22) Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
(1Pe 1:23) Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
(1Pe 1:24) For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:
(1Pe 1:25) But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.
(Joh 3:5) Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

(Joh 3:6) That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
(Joh 3:7) Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
(Joh 3:8) The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

G313

ἀναγεννάω

anagennaō

Thayer Definition:

1) to produce again, be born again, born anew

2) metaphorically to have one’s mind changed so that he lives a new life and one conformed to the will of God

Part of Speech: verb

A Related Word by Thayer’s/Strong’s Number: from G303 and G1080

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
(1Pe 1:17) And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:
(1Pe 1:18) Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
(1Pe 1:19) But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
(1Pe 1:20) Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,
(1Pe 1:21) Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.
(1Pe 1:22) Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
(1Pe 1:23) Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
(1Pe 1:24) For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:
(1Pe 1:25) But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.
(Joh 3:5) Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

(Joh 3:6) That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
(Joh 3:7) Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
(Joh 3:8) The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

G313

ἀναγεννάω

anagennaō

Thayer Definition:

1) to produce again, be born again, born anew

2) metaphorically to have one’s mind changed so that he lives a new life and one conformed to the will of God

Part of Speech: verb

A Related Word by Thayer’s/Strong’s Number: from G303 and G1080

The Gospel of Jesus Christ IS the Power of God unto Salvation. Rom 1:16 The Gospel is the account of His sacrifice for mankind's sins, His burial and His resurrection on the 3rd day, according to the Scriptures. 1Co 15:1-8

Those who believe the above Gospel will be born again Spiritually, Eternally by the Trinity. Gen 1:27 Those who do Not believe the above Gospel, will be lost.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Gospel of Jesus Christ IS the Power of God unto Salvation. Rom 1:16 The Gospel is the account of His sacrifice for mankind's sins, His burial and His resurrection on the 3rd day, according to the Scriptures. 1Co 15:1-8

Those who believe the above Gospel will be born again Spiritually, Eternally by the Trinity. Gen 1:27 Those who do Not believe the above Gospel, will be lost.
That is why we look forward to the resurrection of His Bride on the Third Day. We do not die and yet Paul says: " I die daily. "

http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Death-To-Self

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That is why we look forward to the resurrection of His Bride on the Third Day. We do not die and yet Paul says: " I die daily. "

Paul said he faced death daily, not that he died daily. That is a horrible translation.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Paul said he faced death daily, not that he died daily. That is a horrible translation.
Don't let the KJV only people hear you. Paul writes a whole chapter about this subject. I was just giving you a quick reference to what verses we are talking about.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Death-To-Self

All Christians should die to sin daily. It helps us see the Sinless Perfection of Jesus. None of us are perfect today but we are confident that Jesus will bring us home and change this body of flesh into our incorruptible bodies, like His. Amen?

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Don't let the KJV only people hear you. Paul writes a whole chapter about this subject. I was just giving you a quick reference to what verses we are talking about.

Wrote this years ago:

Have you ever heard of modern doctrines that teach something about "dying to self" or something similar? It may sound intriguing but is it scriptural?

1Cr 15:31 I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.
1Cr 15:32 If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for tomorrow we die.

They might use these verses and suggest that Paul "died" to his carnal self etc but is that really what Paul was teaching?

Some use the misleading translation of "I die daily" and teach then that Paul is dying to self, to desires, to his carnal self and teach then that we should as well. It gets pretty new-agey in certain circles when the truth of the matter is that Paul was simply talking about how he faced death daily, not symbolically dying daily to his self or his sins or something along those lines:

(ALT) [I affirm] by my boasting [or, pride] in you* which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily [or, every day I am in danger of death].

(CEV) If the dead are not going to be raised to life, what will people do who are being baptized for them? Why are they being baptized for those dead people? And why do we always risk our lives and face death every day? The pride that I have in you because of Christ Jesus our Lord is what makes me say this. What do you think I gained by fighting wild animals in Ephesus? If the dead are not raised to life, "Let's eat and drink. Tomorrow we die."

(GNB) My friends, I face death every day! The pride I have in you, in our life in union with Christ Jesus our Lord, makes me declare this.

(GW) Brothers and sisters, I swear to you on my pride in you which Christ Jesus our Lord has given me: I face death every day.

(ISV) I face death every day! That is as certain, brothers, as it is that I am proud of you in Christ Jesus our Lord.

(MSG) I look death in the face practically every day I live. Do you think I'd do this if I wasn't convinced of your resurrection and mine as guaranteed by the resurrected Messiah Jesus?

(NLT) If the dead will not be raised, then what point is there in people being baptized for those who are dead? Why do it unless the dead will someday rise again? And why should we ourselves be continually risking our lives, facing death hour by hour? For I swear, dear brothers and sisters, I face death daily. This is as certain as my pride in what the Lord Jesus Christ has done in you. And what value was there in fighting wild beasts-those men of Ephesus*-if there will be no resurrection from the dead? If there is no resurrection, "Let's feast and get drunk, for tomorrow we die!"

What do scholars say on this verse?

Barnes-

I die daily - compare Rom_8:36. I endure so many sufferings and persecutions, that it may be said to be a daily dying. I am constantly in danger of my life; and my sufferings each day are equal to the pains of death. Probably Paul here referred particularly to the perils and trials which he then endured at Ephesus; and his object was to impress their minds with the firmness of his belief in the certainty of the resurrection, on account of which he suffered so much, and to show them that all their hopes rested also on this doctrine.

Clarke-

I die daily - A form of speech for, I am continually exposed to death. The following passages will illustrate this. So Philo, p. 990. Flaccus, who was in continual fear of death, says: ?a?’ e??ast?? ??µe?a?, µa???? de ???a?, p??ap????s??, p?????? ?a?at??? ??p?µe??? a??’ e???? t?? te?e?ta???? “Every day, rather every hour, I anticipate death; enduring many deaths before that last one comes.” So Libanius, speaking of his own miseries and those of the people of Antioch, Epist. 1320, page 615, says: et? ???te? te????aµe?? “Though living, we are dead.” Livy has a similar form of expression to signify continual danger, xxix. 17: Quotidie capitur urbs nostra, quotidie diripitur. “Daily is our city taken, daily is it pillaged.”

Gill-

I die daily; which is to be understood, not in a spiritual sense of dying unto sin;

he instances in himself in particular, who was one that was in jeopardy or danger of his life every hour;

death was always working in him, he expected it every day, and was ready for it; he did not count his life dear unto himself, but was very willing to lay it down for the sake of Christ and his Gospel; which he would never have done, if he had not good reason to believe the doctrine of the resurrection of the dead.

VWS-

I die daily
I am in constant peril of my life. Compare 2Co_4:11; 2Co_11:23; Rom_8:36. So Clytaemnestra: “I have no rest by night, nor can I snatch from the day a sweet moment of repose to enfold me; but Time, ever standing over me, was as a jailer who conducted me to death” (Sophocles, “Electra,” 780, 781). And Philo: “And each day, nay, each hour, I die beforehand, enduring many deaths instead of one, the last.”

Wesley-

1Co 15:31 - I protest by your rejoicing, which I have - Which love makes my own. I die daily - I am daily in the very jaws of death. Beside that I live, as it were, in a daily martyrdom.

Henry-

He was in continual danger of death, and carried his life, as we say, in his hand. And why should he thus expose himself, if he had no hopes after life? To live in daily view and expectation of death, and yet have no prospect beyond it, must be very heartless and uncomfortable, and his case, upon this account, a very melancholy one. He had need be very well assured of the resurrection of the dead, or he was guilty of extreme weakness, in hazarding all that was dear to him in this world, and his life into the bargain.

JFB-

I die daily--This ought to stand first in the sentence, as it is so put prominently forward in the Greek. I am day by day in sight of death, exposed to it, and expecting it (2Co_4:11-12; 2Co_1:8-9; 2Co_11:23).

Its pretty simple. Paul was merely saying he faced death on a daily basis and he wouldn't be doing that if he didn't truly believe that he would be resurrected after dying. If there was no afterlife, then there would be no reason to risk his life so often or at all.

I Corinthians 15:32 "If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die."

Paul is referring to Isaiah

Isaiah 22:13 And behold joy and gladness, slaying oxen, and killing sheep, eating flesh, and drinking wine: let us eat and drink; for to morrow we shall die.

Paul is telling us that if He didn't believe that Christ was raised from the dead his purpose in life would no more gratifying than killing these animals for the day to day existence man lives.

Christ did die and He is resurrected, and there is a purpose for facing death in preaching the gospel. It is worth it all.

While the concept of symbolically "dying" to your own personal desires and sins can be a valid concept (if properly understood and properly taught) it is not what Paul was talking about in these verses.

Upvote 0