Adam was formed on the 3rd Day

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have NEVER said that Lester supported my view of the Creation, since he died in 1982 before I began studying Genesis. I answered your false accusation where you accused me of NOT being a Baptist. Since Lester Roloff led me to the Lord and he was an Independent Baptist, what do you suppose that I am?

The point was...your creation beliefs ARE NO BAPTIST...nor the beliefs of any other denomination.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
The point was...your creation beliefs ARE NO BAPTIST...nor the beliefs of any other denomination.

Peter agrees with me in ll Peter 3:3-7, which I just posted in another thread. Peter tells us that the Scoffers of the last days will be "willingly ignorant" that Adam's world perished (Greek-destroyed utterly) but the Scoffers of the last days will NOT believe that. Do you? Or will you seek agreement with one of the 30k denominations around today?

Reactions: n2thelight
Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Peter agrees with me in ll Peter 3:3-7, which I just posted in another thread. Peter tells us that the Scoffers of the last days will be "willingly ignorant" that Adam's world perished (Greek-destroyed utterly) but the Scoffers of the last days will NOT believe that. Do you? Or will you seek agreement with one of the 30k denominations around today?

I agree with Peter as he references Noahs flood in 2nd Peter 3.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
God, the Trinity, made the winged fowl after His kind, or the kind which Jesus made Gen 2:19 with His Own Hands from the ground and Adam named them. Adam is ALSO His (Jesus) kind since he was also made by Jesus (Lord God).

No--it means that they can only reproduce after their own species
Genesis 1:11
and Elohiym said, the land will make grass sprout, herbs sowing seeds, trees of produce making produce to his kind which his seed is in him upon the land, and he existed so,
Genesis 1:21
and Elohiym fattened the great crocodile and all the living beings the treaders which swarm the waters to their kind, and all the flyers of the wing to his kind, and Elohiym saw that it was functional,

Genesis 1:24
and Elohiym said, the land will bring out living beings to her kind, beasts and treaders and living ones of the land to her kind, and he existed so,
Genesis 1:25
and Elohiym made living ones of the land to her kind and the beast to her kind and all of the treaders of the ground to his kind, and Elohiym saw that it was functional,

Mechanical Translation

KIND:
A category of creature that comes from its own kind as a firm rule. [Strong's #: 4327]
Lexicon | Concordance----Mechanical translation

At no time was a distinction made as to who did what and that there is a difference. In all instances, after his kind is said by Elohiym---in each case it was said "his kind"--not "my kind" As in all other aspects of your theory--it just plain doesn't fit scripture in any way.

Since God is the SAME yesterday, today, and forever, He would NEVER tell us to marry our close relatives, since that would produce mental and physical defects in Humanity. Gen 6:1-4 shows that Adam's daughters married and produced children with the sons of God (prehistoric people). Some claim that they married Angels, but this is REFUTED many times in Scripture. Amen?

After the fall there were no defects--there were no genetic flaws to pass on. They married each other.Even as far down as Abraham who was married to his half sister.
god had no problem with Abraham on this. There was no restrictions on that yet.

(Gen 20:12) And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife.

Who are the sons of God? Where did they come from? Cain married one of these people since there were NO other Humans for him to marry? Where did Cain's wife come from? ALSO, Noah's grandsons had NO other Humans (descendants of Adam) to marry after the Ark arrived on Planet Earth. Who did they marry EXCEPT the prehistoric people whose bones are found on our Earth for Millions of years prior to the arrival of the Ark, some 11k years ago as the following empirical historic evidence clearly shows? http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/map00-fc.html

Sons of God were those who followed God, daughters of men were women who were not followers of God

Amen, but you left out verse 46, which shows that verse 47 is NOT speaking of Jesus (Lord) since Jesus was NOT first made naturally. Verse 47 is speaking of Adam, who was first made a living SOUL. Gen 2:7 and l Cor 15:46 below:

1Co 15:46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

(1Co 15:47) The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
(1Co 15:48) As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

Christ was made fully human--He was also fully divine---the bible explains itself and the first Adam was made of earth--Jesus was not---"the second man is the Lord from heaven"'

Once again scripture refutes you as it has in all your theories

Gen 1:27 and Gen 5:1-2 show that Adam, made the 3rd Day Gen 2:7 was "created in God's Image" when Eve were also created in God's Image, which is Spiritually in Christ. BOTH were created spiritually and eternally at the SAME time and Eve was NOT made until the 6th Day. Gen 2:22

Genesis 1:27
and Elohiym fattened the human in his image, in the image of Elohiym he fattened him, male and female he fattened them,
Genesis 5:1
this is the scroll of the birthings of the human in the day Elohiym fattened the human, in the likeness of Elohiym he made him,
Genesis 5:2
male and female he fattened them, and he respected them, and he called out their title human in the day he fattened them,

Nowhere does it state that God made Adam on day 3--it is a fabrication of yours that has been repeatedly refuted but you fail to see it. "There is none so blind as he who will not see and your are indeed Blind." We can only pray that God will open your eyes to His word and not your own but He doesn't force, one has to be willing and it's pretty obvious, even if God Himself told you were wrong, you'd argue with Him about it!!

IOW, Humans lost almost 90% of our lifespans AFTER we were mixed with the sons of God (prehistoric people). Humans still live to a maximum of 120 years instead of the 900 years we lived on Adam's Earth.

You are so wrong on so many points it incredible. Humanity lost their lifespan after the flood --they still for lived several hundred years after the flood, the lifespans slowly decreasing ( by the time we get to Abraham:

(Gen 25:7) And these are the days of the years of Abraham's life which he lived, an hundred threescore and fifteen years.

His father had been much older at his death

(Gen 11:32) And the days of Terah were two hundred and five years: and Terah died in Haran.
Mosses was 120

Since Seth and Cain were BOTH Adam's and Eve's children, you are REFUTED Scripturally. ALSO, Lamech in Gen 4:19, was a descendant of Cain and IS NOT listed in the genealogy to Jesus, since NONE of Cain's descendants survived are. It's getting embarrassing to point out your flawed views. Please try to do better. Amen?
Lamech is not listed in the genealogy of Jesus--So???-----very few people are listed in His genealogy!!! The purpose of the genealogy is not to trace Jesus genealogy to any descendant of a child of Adam, but to Adam---however, it's explicit purpose was to connect Jesus o the descendants of David as that would fulfill prophecy.

Your flaws have been pointed out for months and months now and it has been embarrassing to all of us---but you can't see---

After the flood----for a 2nd time (the first being creation week after Adam, formed on DAY 6), we were given dominion over the earth.

Genesis 9:2

and a fearing of you and a trembling in fear of you will exist upon all the living ones of the land, and upon all the flyers of the skies, in all which tread upon the ground, and in all the fish of the sea, in your hand they were given

Are you beginning to see that the ancient traditional story of the Creation does NOT agree with what is actually written? In order to understand you MUST study. 2Ti 2:15

I think you need to study a whole lot more---beginning with the verses around 2 Ti 2:15.

(2Ti 2:14) Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.
(2Ti 2:15) Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
(2Ti 2:16) But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

I know none of this will help you see the truth of God's word as opposed to your own, but maybe one day God can override your pride and stubbornness--however, even He has his Limits---I think this is enough of the profane, vain babblings. Up until now most have adhered to this:

(2Ti 2:23) But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
(2Ti 2:24) And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
(2Ti 2:25) In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
(2Ti 2:26) And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

But I do believe everyone has pretty much had it for now!! Gid bless you with truth and understanding---bye!

And you never have produced the verses that state Adam was created on day 3, the rest is your own speculation, no verse for God created Adam spiritually at a different time--again your own speculation, no verse that mentions prehistoric people......and on and on--

Last edited:
Reactions: brotherjerry
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lake Van is 75 miles wide and some 1500 feet deep, which gives us an idea of how big Adam's small firmament was. As the firmament sank in Lake Van, it released the Ark into the Biggest Lake in Turkey, and which also is in the mountains of Ararat.

According to the Map the oldest cities in the area, are some 11k years old. (9000 BC). Amen?
They could not be any older as the area would be covered with glaciers before that point in time.

Upvote 0

n2thelight

Jun 2, 2015
✟25,234.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I agree with Peter as he references Noahs flood in 2nd Peter 3.

Peter is not talking about Noah's flood

II Peter 3:5 "For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:"

Most Christians today, and all of the worldly people today are willingly placing their selves in ignorance on this matter of the creation. Old as it is spoken of here is very ancient, goes far back before the time of Noah and Adam, and even before the creation of the animal world and the earth age as we know it now. Peter is telling you that in the far past, there was a first earth age. Not a different world or planet, but the same planet [earth] existing in a time frame prior to as the earth exist today. The same world, but a different world age or time frame.

II Peter 3:6 "Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:"

That world age or cosmos that existed in that ancient time of the past, and everything that was a part of it was destroyed completely. All life on it was completely done away with. God destroyed it completely and it happened at Satan's overthrow. Many people believe that this flood was the flood of Noah's day, however, the flood of Noah's day did not destroy this world age, life from before that flood carried right over into the dispensation that followed one year later, after the waters had subsided.

Even in the first two verses of Genesis, God declared that there was a first earth age. Lets go there and study what the Word actually says there.
Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
There are two bodies mentioned in this verse; the heaven and the earth. It simply states a fact, and left the time factor out. This verse not only did not say when, but left it totally to our imagination, as to the eternal span of time, and who the creation took place. In Proverbs 8:22 we read of wisdom speaking through Solomon. Wisdom is God, for all wisdom is of God. "The Lord possessed me in the beginning of His ways, before the works of old." What works of old could this be? It is the old earth age, spoken of in Revelation 12.

Proverbs 8:23"I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was."

This is stating that wisdom was with God, and He possessed me.

Proverbs 8:24 "When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water."

Before there was any need of an abyss, or pit, and the water to fill them, God's wisdom was there.

Proverbs 8:25"Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:"

Before the earth even took on its present form, with the high mountains and rolling hills, God's wisdom was there. God's wisdom played part in the creation of this earth, and all wisdom comes from God.

Proverbs 8:26 "While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the high part [beginning] of the dust of the world."

God was even there before that first Adam, or speck of dust of the earth was formed.

Proverbs 8:27"When he prepared the heavens and set a compass (circle) upon the face of the depth:"

Proverbs 8:28 "And when he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:"

Proverbs 8:29 "When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the fountains of the earth:"

In other words what this is saying is that there was land, and oceans, and fields and lakes, and God set His commandment that they should be separated through the "compass" which He set: and we call it "gravity" today. This is the force that separates all water from dry land. When the waves hit the rocks of the shoreline, they resend back into the sea.
God allowed Job to be tested by both Satan and his fellow man, in the book of Job. However, after 37 chapters of man's nonsense, ramblings, and bad advise by those around Job, God spoke to Job.

Job 38:1, 2:"Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said, Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?"

Job had been tested to the point of losing his entire family, all his property, and he had been inflicted by sores and sickness, yet he did not curse God. He was in a poor frame of mind when God again came to Job. Job had been listening to the trash of men's doctrines for the first thirty seven verses of the book of Job, and now Job was ready to put those ramblings aside of other men, and listen directly to God.

Job 38:3"Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou Me."

God told Job to straighten up and be a man, and listen to what He is about to tell Job. Then God spells out in detail how He laid out the foundations of the earth and the heaven, and all matters concerning them. Then in the rest of Job 38 and 39 God reveals the wisdom that we read about in Proverbs 8.
God told Job how He put the universe all together. Our God is infinite in wisdom and power, yet His love for His children is so great that He allowed Himself to be killed as a man, on the cross at Calvary hill. It was this act of love that made it possible for mankind to except Him as their Savior and approach Him as His child.

So there is a complete separation between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2. Genesis 1:1 is the first creation of heaven and earth, while Genesis 1:2 is the destruction of this earth after the fall or rebellion of Satan.
Genesis 1:2"And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep."

Who is the Spirit of God? He is the Holy Spirit, and it is God's Spirit that moved upon the face of the waters. In the Hebrew text the translation of the word, "was" as used in this verse "...the earth was without form,..."; we see in the Massorah test it reads "(to become) without form...". The earth was not created a ruin but it became a ruin after the fall of Satan. It is the translators that changed the word from became, to was when they put it into English. This is the same thing that happened in Genesis 2:7"...and man became a living soul."

The correct translation of the Hebrew from the Massoretic text for these words, "...without form..." is "tohu-va-bohu". So we see that the earth was not created "without form", but it became [tohu] without form and void". Lets go to Strong's Hebrew dictionary, reference number 1961 to verify the word "was", that we read in this verse. "Hayah, haw-yaw; a prime root, to exit; to become, or come to pass."

Now lets continue in the Strong's Hebrew dictionary to get the pure meaning for the word "void". # 2258, on page 36 tells us that we have to go to # 2254 for the prime root word for the meaning of the word "void". "Chabal, khaw-bal; to wind tightly as a rope, to bind, to pervert, destroy, to corrupt, spoil, travail." This corresponds with its other use in # 2255, which is "to ruin".

"Tohu" of the earth, then means that total destruction has come to pass upon the earth. The second "was" in the verse is in italics type because there is no verb "to be" in the Hebrew language. This is one of the problems in translating Hebrew into English, the verb "to be" is not distinguished from the verb, "to become".

At the end of the first earth age of Genesis 1:1 that age ceased to exist in its precious form. God created the earth to be inhabited, and then He destroyed it. There was an entire earth age that existed between the first two verses of Genesis. This first earth age is spoken of in Jeremiah, Proverbs, and Jude, as well as in II Peter.

We will look into these Scriptures and try to understand the deeper meaning of our Father's Word.

If you don't understand that there was a first earth age, you will not understand why God would say in Malachi 1:3; "And I hated Esau...". God hated Esau even while he was in his mother's womb. It was in the first earth age that God hated Esau, because of what he was and did in that first earth age. It was what Esau's soul did in that age, that angered God so; and that anger passed on to the embryo of Esau when his soul entered into this earth age. This is also recorded in Romans 9:13.

Genesis 1:2 then verifies that our earth is far older then 6000 years old, when in fact it is probably millions of years old. However, no matter how old this earth is, it is the only place in the universe that mankind, and the animals can exist in the flesh form that we are in and survive. We do not worship the creation, but we worship the creator, our Heavenly Father. God is in control of all of His creation, and He destroyed all forms of life that lived on earth from that first earth age.

Isaiah 45:18 "For thus saith the Lord That created the heavens: God Himself formed the earth and made it; He hath established it, He created it not in vain, He formed it to be inhabited: "I am the Lord; and there is none else." "

God is speaking and Isaiah is writing what God is saying down, and God is telling us that when He created the earth, it was not in vain. "Vain" as used here is the same Hebrew word that we saw in Genesis 1:2, which was given as "void", or ruin. God created this earth to be lived on, and to be inhabited. Genesis 1:1 told us that God created the earth to be inhabited. "Tohu", the "destruction", was not part of the creation plan, but came after the fall of Satan, when one third of all the souls followed Satan in the first earth age, in verse two.

So when we go back into II Peter 3:6, "Whereby the world that then was, being over-flowed with water, perished." We see that it was that earth age that perish, and all that was part of it. It became void at the rebellion of Satan when he drew one third of the souls with him. This is what Revelation 12:1 - 4 is all about. It was in the first earth age that this took place, and what happened then is a type of what shall happen again in our generation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
and Elohiym said, the land will make grass sprout, herbs sowing seeds, trees of produce making produce to his kind which his seed is in him upon the land, and he existed so,
and Elohiym fattened the great crocodile and all the living beings the treaders which swarm the waters to their kind, and all the flyers of the wing to his kind, and Elohiym saw that it was functional,

and Elohiym said, the land will bring out living beings to her kind, beasts and treaders and living ones of the land to her kind, and he existed so,
and Elohiym made living ones of the land to her kind and the beast to her kind and all of the treaders of the ground to his kind, and Elohiym saw that it was functional,

Mechanical Translation

KIND:
A category of creature that comes from its own kind as a firm rule. [Strong's #: 4327]

At no time was a distinction made as to who did what and that there is a difference. In all instances, after his kind is said by Elohiym---in each case it was said "his kind"--not "my kind" As in all other aspects of your theory--it just plain doesn't fit scripture in any way.

After the fall there were no defects--there were no genetic flaws to pass on. They married each other.Even as far down as Abraham who was married to his half sister.
god had no problem with Abraham on this. There was no restrictions on that yet.

(Gen 20:12) And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife.

Sons of God were those who followed God, daughters of men were women who were not followers of God

(1Co 15:47) The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
(1Co 15:48) As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

Christ was made fully human--He was also fully divine---the bible explains itself and the first Adam was made of earth--Jesus was not---"the second man is the Lord from heaven"'

Once again scripture refutes you as it has in all your theories

Genesis 1:27
and Elohiym fattened the human in his image, in the image of Elohiym he fattened him, male and female he fattened them,
Genesis 5:1
this is the scroll of the birthings of the human in the day Elohiym fattened the human, in the likeness of Elohiym he made him,
Genesis 5:2
male and female he fattened them, and he respected them, and he called out their title human in the day he fattened them,

Nowhere does it state that God made Adam on day 3--it is a fabrication of yours that has been repeatedly refuted but you fail to see it. "There is none so blind as he who will not see and your are indeed Blind." We can only pray that God will open your eyes to His word and not your own but He doesn't force, one has to be willing and it's pretty obvious, even if God Himself told you were wrong, you'd argue with Him about it!!

You are so wrong on so many points it incredible. Humanity lost their lifespan after the flood --they still for lived several hundred years after the flood, the lifespans slowly decreasing ( by the time we get to Abraham:

(Gen 25:7) And these are the days of the years of Abraham's life which he lived, an hundred threescore and fifteen years.

His father had been much older at his death

(Gen 11:32) And the days of Terah were two hundred and five years: and Terah died in Haran.
Mosses was 120

Lamech is not listed in the genealogy of Jesus--So???-----very few people are listed in His genealogy!!! The purpose of the genealogy is not to trace Jesus genealogy to any descendant of a child of Adam, but to Adam---however, it's explicit purpose was to connect Jesus o the descendants of David as that would fulfill prophecy.

Your flaws have been pointed out for months and months now and it has been embarrassing to all of us---but you can't see---

After the flood----for a 2nd time (the first being creation week after Adam, formed on DAY 6), we were given dominion over the earth.

Genesis 9:2

and a fearing of you and a trembling in fear of you will exist upon all the living ones of the land, and upon all the flyers of the skies, in all which tread upon the ground, and in all the fish of the sea, in your hand they were given

I think you need to study a whole lot more---beginning with the verses around 2 Ti 2:15.

(2Ti 2:14) Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.
(2Ti 2:15) Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
(2Ti 2:16) But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

I know none of this will help you see the truth of God's word as opposed to your own, but maybe one day God can override your pride and stubbornness--however, even He has his Limits---I think this is enough of the profane, vain babblings. Up until now most have adhered to this:

(2Ti 2:23) But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
(2Ti 2:24) And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
(2Ti 2:25) In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
(2Ti 2:26) And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

But I do believe everyone has pretty much had it for now!! Gid bless you with truth and understanding---bye!

And you never have produced the verses that state Adam was created on day 3, the rest is your own speculation, no verse for God created Adam spiritually at a different time--again your own speculation, no verse that mentions prehistoric people......and on and on--

Thanks for your opinion which cannot be supported except by an altered and paraphrased version of Scripture. Happy New Year and God Bless you.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

II Peter 3:5 "For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:"

Most Christians today, and all of the worldly people today are willingly placing their selves in ignorance on this matter of the creation. Old as it is spoken of here is very ancient, goes far back before the time of Noah and Adam, and even before the creation of the animal world and the earth age as we know it now. Peter is telling you that in the far past, there was a first earth age. Not a different world or planet, but the same planet [earth] existing in a time frame prior to as the earth exist today. The same world, but a different world age or time frame.

II Peter 3:6 "Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:"

That world age or cosmos that existed in that ancient time of the past, and everything that was a part of it was destroyed completely. All life on it was completely done away with. God destroyed it completely and it happened at Satan's overthrow. Many people believe that this flood was the flood of Noah's day, however, the flood of Noah's day did not destroy this world age, life from before that flood carried right over into the dispensation that followed one year later, after the waters had subsided.

Even in the first two verses of Genesis, God declared that there was a first earth age. Lets go there and study what the Word actually says there.
There are two bodies mentioned in this verse; the heaven and the earth. It simply states a fact, and left the time factor out. This verse not only did not say when, but left it totally to our imagination, as to the eternal span of time, and who the creation took place. In Proverbs 8:22 we read of wisdom speaking through Solomon. Wisdom is God, for all wisdom is of God. "The Lord possessed me in the beginning of His ways, before the works of old." What works of old could this be? It is the old earth age, spoken of in Revelation 12.

Proverbs 8:23"I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was."

Proverbs 8:24 "When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water."

Before there was any need of an abyss, or pit, and the water to fill them, God's wisdom was there.

Proverbs 8:25"Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:"

Before the earth even took on its present form, with the high mountains and rolling hills, God's wisdom was there. God's wisdom played part in the creation of this earth, and all wisdom comes from God.

Proverbs 8:26 "While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the high part [beginning] of the dust of the world."

God was even there before that first Adam, or speck of dust of the earth was formed.

Proverbs 8:27"When he prepared the heavens and set a compass (circle) upon the face of the depth:"

Proverbs 8:28 "And when he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:"

Proverbs 8:29 "When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the fountains of the earth:"

In other words what this is saying is that there was land, and oceans, and fields and lakes, and God set His commandment that they should be separated through the "compass" which He set: and we call it "gravity" today. This is the force that separates all water from dry land. When the waves hit the rocks of the shoreline, they resend back into the sea.
God allowed Job to be tested by both Satan and his fellow man, in the book of Job. However, after 37 chapters of man's nonsense, ramblings, and bad advise by those around Job, God spoke to Job.

Job 38:1, 2:"Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said, Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?"

Job had been tested to the point of losing his entire family, all his property, and he had been inflicted by sores and sickness, yet he did not curse God. He was in a poor frame of mind when God again came to Job. Job had been listening to the trash of men's doctrines for the first thirty seven verses of the book of Job, and now Job was ready to put those ramblings aside of other men, and listen directly to God.

Job 38:3"Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou Me."

God told Job to straighten up and be a man, and listen to what He is about to tell Job. Then God spells out in detail how He laid out the foundations of the earth and the heaven, and all matters concerning them. Then in the rest of Job 38 and 39 God reveals the wisdom that we read about in Proverbs 8.
God told Job how He put the universe all together. Our God is infinite in wisdom and power, yet His love for His children is so great that He allowed Himself to be killed as a man, on the cross at Calvary hill. It was this act of love that made it possible for mankind to except Him as their Savior and approach Him as His child.

So there is a complete separation between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2. Genesis 1:1 is the first creation of heaven and earth, while Genesis 1:2 is the destruction of this earth after the fall or rebellion of Satan.
Genesis 1:2"And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep."

Who is the Spirit of God? He is the Holy Spirit, and it is God's Spirit that moved upon the face of the waters. In the Hebrew text the translation of the word, "was" as used in this verse "...the earth was without form,..."; we see in the Massorah test it reads "(to become) without form...". The earth was not created a ruin but it became a ruin after the fall of Satan. It is the translators that changed the word from became, to was when they put it into English. This is the same thing that happened in Genesis 2:7"...and man became a living soul."

The correct translation of the Hebrew from the Massoretic text for these words, "...without form..." is "tohu-va-bohu". So we see that the earth was not created "without form", but it became [tohu] without form and void". Lets go to Strong's Hebrew dictionary, reference number 1961 to verify the word "was", that we read in this verse. "Hayah, haw-yaw; a prime root, to exit; to become, or come to pass."

Now lets continue in the Strong's Hebrew dictionary to get the pure meaning for the word "void". # 2258, on page 36 tells us that we have to go to # 2254 for the prime root word for the meaning of the word "void". "Chabal, khaw-bal; to wind tightly as a rope, to bind, to pervert, destroy, to corrupt, spoil, travail." This corresponds with its other use in # 2255, which is "to ruin".

"Tohu" of the earth, then means that total destruction has come to pass upon the earth. The second "was" in the verse is in italics type because there is no verb "to be" in the Hebrew language. This is one of the problems in translating Hebrew into English, the verb "to be" is not distinguished from the verb, "to become".

At the end of the first earth age of Genesis 1:1 that age ceased to exist in its precious form. God created the earth to be inhabited, and then He destroyed it. There was an entire earth age that existed between the first two verses of Genesis. This first earth age is spoken of in Jeremiah, Proverbs, and Jude, as well as in II Peter.

We will look into these Scriptures and try to understand the deeper meaning of our Father's Word.

If you don't understand that there was a first earth age, you will not understand why God would say in Malachi 1:3; "And I hated Esau...". God hated Esau even while he was in his mother's womb. It was in the first earth age that God hated Esau, because of what he was and did in that first earth age. It was what Esau's soul did in that age, that angered God so; and that anger passed on to the embryo of Esau when his soul entered into this earth age. This is also recorded in Romans 9:13.

Genesis 1:2 then verifies that our earth is far older then 6000 years old, when in fact it is probably millions of years old. However, no matter how old this earth is, it is the only place in the universe that mankind, and the animals can exist in the flesh form that we are in and survive. We do not worship the creation, but we worship the creator, our Heavenly Father. God is in control of all of His creation, and He destroyed all forms of life that lived on earth from that first earth age.

Isaiah 45:18 "For thus saith the Lord That created the heavens: God Himself formed the earth and made it; He hath established it, He created it not in vain, He formed it to be inhabited: "I am the Lord; and there is none else." "

God is speaking and Isaiah is writing what God is saying down, and God is telling us that when He created the earth, it was not in vain. "Vain" as used here is the same Hebrew word that we saw in Genesis 1:2, which was given as "void", or ruin. God created this earth to be lived on, and to be inhabited. Genesis 1:1 told us that God created the earth to be inhabited. "Tohu", the "destruction", was not part of the creation plan, but came after the fall of Satan, when one third of all the souls followed Satan in the first earth age, in verse two.

So when we go back into II Peter 3:6, "Whereby the world that then was, being over-flowed with water, perished." We see that it was that earth age that perish, and all that was part of it. It became void at the rebellion of Satan when he drew one third of the souls with him. This is what Revelation 12:1 - 4 is all about. It was in the first earth age that this took place, and what happened then is a type of what shall happen again in our generation.

Thanks for presenting the Gap Theory which a small group of people believe. Happy New Year and God Bless you.

Reactions: n2thelight
Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

You are correct when you say 2 Peter 3:5 is not about the flood....that verse is about creation.
2 Peter 3:6 is about the flood.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

2KnowHim

Dying to Live
Feb 18, 2007
✟9,963.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Gen1:-2:4 Was finished in God, Before it ever began to be manifested.
God calls those things which be NOT as thou they were.

Isa 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

All of us have our beginning and our end in Gen 1: In God's Christ.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

Gobbledegoop. Please explain.

Were did you get this version of Scripture and WHAT is a treader? I notice that your version STILL doesn't change the THEIR kind and HIS kind shown in the KJV. What are THEIR kinds and HIS kinds according to your view? ALSO, Where does it say that they cannot reproduce except according to their own species? This is important since "species" is a modern scientific term which is NOT used in the KJV. Is this a Mormon Bible?

What is "her" kind? Do you think God is married?

Mechanical Translation

KIND:

What is a Mechanical translation? I still don't see the term "species".

*** At no time was a distinction made as to who did what and that there is a difference. In all instances, after his kind is said by Elohiym---in each case it was said "his kind"--not "my kind" As in all other aspects of your theory--it just plain doesn't fit scripture in any way.

Sorry, but I don't know why anyone would prefer this version since it is confusing. Thank you for helping. Is this an Australian version? Where in the world did you get "my kind" since you don't have kinds and neither do I.

*** After the fall there were no defects--there were no genetic flaws to pass on. They married each other.Even as far down as Abraham who was married to his half sister.

UnScriptural. Please identify the verses which show this or admit that it's just your religious belief and NOT supported by actual Scripture.

*** god had no problem with Abraham on this. There was no restrictions on that yet.

Since Abraham lived on our Planet AFTER the fall and AFTER the sons of God's blood was mixed with the blood of Humans (Adam's descendants) HOW can you believe that there were NO restrictions on marrying close kin? Did God just make these restrictions in the past few years?

*** (Gen 20:12) And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife.

WHY did you go back to the KJV. Do you jump around to find which version you prefer which supports your view at the time?

*** Sons of God were those who followed God, daughters of men were women who were not followers of God

Small "s" sons of God are prehistoric people and daughters of men (Heb-Adam) are the daughters of Adam AND Eve, since God called THEIR name Adam in the Day they were created. Gen 5:1-2 KJV Small "s' sons of God in the NT are born again believers in Christ. Are you a born again believer?

>>>>BIG SNIP<<<<

*** I know none of this will help you see the truth of God's word as opposed to your own, but maybe one day God can override your pride and stubbornness--however, even He has his Limits---I think this is enough of the profane, vain babblings. Up until now most have adhered to this:

False accusations usually end up in name calling. Can you stick to one version of Scripture? IF not, then everyone will see your deception.

*** (2Ti 2:23) But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

*** But I do believe everyone has pretty much had it for now!! Gid bless you with truth and understanding---bye!

Since I have studied Genesis for more than 40 years, looked up the meaning of the words in Genesis, have answered your questions with supporting Scripture and the only way you can try to refute me is to jump from one version of Scripture to the other, and now you seem to be running away, WHY should anyone take you seriously? Amen?

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Thanks for your opinion which cannot be supported except by an altered and paraphrased version of Scripture. Happy New Year and God Bless you.

No that is taken from the word of God as was read by the Jews from when it was written---I hate to tell you this, but the KJV was not written until 1611 and it was translated from the original Hebrew so you the one the reading an altered paraphrased version and inserting your own ideas on top of that!!
upload_2016-1-1_15-51-14.jpeg
The King James Version, also known as the Authorized Version or King James Bible, is an English translation of the Christian Bible for the Church of England that begun in 1604 and completed in 1611. First printed by the King's Printer Robert Barker, this was the third translation into English to be approved by the English Church authorities. The first was the Great …

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_James_Version

Were did you get this version of Scripture and WHAT is a treader? I notice that your version STILL doesn't change the THEIR kind and HIS kind shown in the KJV. What are THEIR kinds and HIS kinds according to your view? ALSO, Where does it say that they cannot reproduce except according to their own species? This is important since "species" is a modern scientific term which is NOT used in the KJV. Is this a Mormon Bible?

This is not "my" version. This is a literal translation from the Hebrew--a Mechanical translation is the Hebrew characters are read by Jewish scholars who know the language and it's roots and each character is translated as it is written--which can look very different. The Hebrew language can be very complicated and I suggest you start to investigate it. Originally the Hebrew is not written in chapter and verses--it is a long scroll. To find anything they had to know where in the scroll something was. It also has no punctuation as we know it. It can look very strange. This is what after his kind looks like:
f.gif
e.gif
n.gif
i.gif
m.gif
l.gif
lê'mi'ney'hu
to~KIND~him

I can't copu much of it as each character of the Hebrew is read as a word by this website and will count as too many to allow me to post even one whole verse. I have to finish this on another post as it now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
What is "her" kind? Do you think God is married?

No I am not Mormon, and there is nothing stated about God being married. Elohim can be read as she at times in the Hebrew. In the Hebrew each word can have different meanings and it can give you a headache trying to figure it out unless you are very fluent in it. Sometimes you need to check several Jewish websites to get to what you need to know. They can write whole articles on just one word, it's roots and meaning---even just the word "east" --which seems quite simple to me---

EAST

The following is an excerpt from the Ancient Hebrew Research Center Website.

As I have pointed out many times, the Hebrew language and thought works very differently from our own Western language and thought and this word is a good example. In the Hebrew mind space and time are seen as the same, they both have the present such as the present place you are sitting and the present time you at now and they both have distance, as a distant place or a distant time (past or future). For this reason the same Hebrew words are used for space and time. The Hebrew word קדם qedem can mean "East" or it can mean the "ancient past."

He drove out the man; and at the east (קדם) of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim. (Genesis 3:24)
I consider the days of old, I remember the years long ago (קדם). (Psalm 77:5)

http://www.mechanical-translation.org/mt/articles_e.html

And that is just a small sample of that article on the word "east"
Yes, I prefer to read many different translations of the bible to get a full view of things and not end up myopic, or "tunneled vision". I actually prefer the Jewish versions of things as that is the original language. I use the KJV mainly as that is much easier to read but I try to check it with the Hebrew for accuracy.

The restriction on marrying close relatives was handed down at Mt Sion to Moses. Abraham was married to his half sister as is plainly stated and it is through her and Abraham that the whole Jewish nation came about. God blessed her with Isaac at the age of 90 and God is nit going to bless an unholy union.

There was never any need for Adam and Eve to be "born again" spiritually as they had always been in the presence of God and knew Him from the moment they opened their eyes. They were face to face with Him, talked with Him. They, of course, had to repent, that is obvious. But they were in no way ignorant of God, they chose to disobey.

And no you have not answered with scripture my questions--where does it say that Adam and Eve were born again spiritually, where does it say God created them a second time spiritually? Where are the words "prehistoric people?" Where does it say "Let there be-------billions of years from now"--It does however say "let there be" and then it says "And there was"--You have not answered the fact that what God says happens when He says it unless He says it will happen at a later time. "Let there be light"---"There was light" Where does it say "Let there be light billions of years from now"--Where does it say anywhere that the statement "Let there be" was nit followed by "and there was"--- "Was" not "will be." When Jesus called Lazarus---did it take billions of years for him to come forth? He came forth then and there because that is what Jesus said. The power of God is such that His word is obeyed by everything--He is power--when He speaks, it is. If He says you are green, you will turn green right then and there not in billions of years--unless He says you will become green in billions of years. He has to be careful what He says!!

and now you seem to be running away

No--not running away--but there is only so much of this I can handle without getting an enormous headache trying to figure out exactly what you mean! It is so convoluted and twists scripture so much that it literally gives me a headache!! Everybody usually just gives up and walks away from you as it is an exercise in futility, not because you have proven your point but because you refuse to see your point has been refuted!! And I'm even hesitant to mention the Mechanical Translation to you as God help us if you get your hands on that and what you will do with it!!!

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
No that is taken from the word of God as wax read by the Jews from when it was written---I hate to tell you this, but the KJV was not written until and it was translated from the original Hebrew so you the one the reading an altered paraphrased version and inserting your own ideas on top of that!!
View attachment 168137
The King James Version, also known as the Authorized Version or King James Bible, is an English translation of the Christian Bible for the Church of England that begun in 1604 and completed in 1611. First printed by the King's Printer Robert Barker, this was the third translation into English to be approved by the English Church authorities. The first was the Great …

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_James_Version

This is not "my" version. This is a literal translation from the Hebrew--a Mechanical translation is the Hebrew characters are read by Jewish scholars who know the language and it's roots and each character is translated as it is written--which can look very different. The Hebrew language can be very complicated and I suggest you start to investigate it. Originally the Hebrew is not written in chapter and verses--it is a long scroll. To find anything they had to know where in the scroll something was. It also has no punctuation as we know it. It can look very strange. This is what after his kind looks like:
f.gif
e.gif
n.gif
i.gif
m.gif
l.gif
lê'mi'ney'hu
to~KIND~him

I can't copu much of it as each character of the Hebrew is read as a word by this website and will count as too many to allow me to post even one whole verse. I have to finish this on another post as it now.

The reason I prefer the KJV:

From your citation:, this version of the Bible became the most widely printed book in history,

The version you listed in your attempt to claim that it refuted the KJV is NOT the version which God has used to convey His message of Salvation to the most people. Do you think it's probably because the Hebrews "scholars" called for the crucifixion Jhn 19:6 of the ONLY God ever formed or that ever will be formed?

Isa 43:10 Ye are My witnesses, saith the LORD, and My servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He: before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me. Isa 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no Saviour.

Of course it is, since the version you posted REJECTED Jesus Christ, the ONLY God ever formed or that ever will be formed, and they will NOT accept Him as Saviour until He returns to this Planet to save them once again. Sorry, but I'm a Christian, so I reject your version AND the Theology of those who called for His death on the Cross. Follow their religion carefully since they still don't know that Jesus IS Lord. 1Co 12:3 ONLY those who are born Spiritually do. Amen?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
No I am not Mormon, and there is nothing stated about God being married.

Yes God was married:

Jer_3:8 And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
The reason I prefer the KJV:

From your citation:, this version of the Bible became the most widely printed book in history,

The version you listed in your attempt to claim that it refuted the KJV is NOT the version which God has used to convey His message of Salvation to the most people. Do you think it's probably because the Hebrews "scholars" called for the crucifixion Jhn 19:6 of the ONLY God ever formed or that ever will be formed?

Isa 43:10 Ye are My witnesses, saith the LORD, and My servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He: before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me. Isa 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no Saviour.

Of course it is, since the version you posted REJECTED Jesus Christ, the ONLY God ever formed or that ever will be formed, and they will NOT accept Him as Saviour until He returns to this Planet to save them once again. Sorry, but I'm a Christian, so I reject your version AND the Theology of those who called for His death on the Cross. Follow their religion carefully since they still don't know that Jesus IS Lord. 1Co 12:3 ONLY those who are born Spiritually do. Amen?

You are free to use whatever version you want and believe whatever you want. Have you never heard of the word "born again Jew?--Messianic Jew" They do come to Jesus you know. And all the first Christians were Jews!! All the disciples were Jews, Jesus was raised a Jew!! They all knew the Hebrew version not the KJV!! And God gave to them His words---you would have no bible in English to read if it were not for the Hebrew bible. That is the original language!!! It has to be studied to understand it!! The translation of a word is just that. A word does not have religious conviction. When you read His word in Spanish you can get a different understanding of some things. There is no word for "home" in Spanish, there is only "casa"--"house"--it does not convey the same meaning when used in understanding what it means when something is "homey"--you have to understand the meaning in it's original language.
There is no law that states you must understand the Hebrew meaning of things--you want to read things in the language of 1600 English only, that is your choice. It has words in it that the people who spoke English at that time understood probably a little differently then understood in 2016. The word "gay" no longer has the same meaning it did in 1600. words change their meaning with time and if one wants to know what the author meant you will have to understand the meaning of words at the time the author stated it in that culture. But, if you want to understand the meaning of 1600 English only, then it is your choice---though even there--you need to know what they meant in that time and culture to be accurate. But f you want to just stick with your own knowledge of things, then go for it. The gay divorcee can have a whole different connotation today than in 1600 England. Actually, even in 1950 it would have still been one meaning.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Yes God was married:

Jer_3:8 And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

I stand corrected--as I also forgot a passage that brought me a great deal of comfort during my divorce--30+ years ago!

(Isa 54:4) Fear not, for thou shalt not be ashamed. Neither be thou confounded, for thou shalt not be put to shame; for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and the reproach of thy widowhood shalt thou remember no more.
(Isa 54:5) For thy Maker is thy husband, the LORD of hosts is His name; and the Holy One of Israel is thy Redeemer, the God of the whole earth shall He be called.

Reactions: ewq1938
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
*** There was never any need for Adam and Eve to be "born again" spiritually as they had always been in the presence of God and knew Him from the moment they opened their eyes. They were face to face with Him, talked with Him. They, of course, had to repent, that is obvious. But they were in no way ignorant of God, they chose to disobey.

Amen...but you seem to believe that AFTER the fall, there was NO need for A&E to be born again Spiritually. It's the SAME with all people. Babies are born and then they all sin, and thus the reason that they MUST be born again Spiritually, in order to see the kingdom of God. Jhn 3:3

*** And no you have not answered with scripture my questions--where does it say that Adam and Eve were born again spiritually, where does it say God created them a second time spiritually?

Adam was "formed" on the 3rd Day by the Lord God (Jesus). Gen 2:4-7
Eve was made on the present 6th Day by the Lord God (Jesus). Gen 2:22

Then, AFTER they sinned and AFTER Cain killed Abel: Gen 4:8

Gen 5:1 ¶ This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God (Elohim-Trinity) created man, (Heb-Adam) in the likeness of God made He him; Gen 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, (mankind) in the day when they were created.

Adam and Eve AND as the same as all believers MUST be born again Spiritually in Christ (the Image of the invisible God Col 1:15) on the present 6th Day (the Day of Salvation 2Co 6:2) since ALL have sinned Rom 3:23. Notice the "In the day" that Adam was created in God's Image (Day SIX according to Gen 1:27) BOTH he and Eve were created, by the Trinity, in the Image or likeness of God, which is in Christ Spiritually.

That is God's Truth Scripturally, in the Day Adam and Eve were born again Spiritually. This means that ALL Christians will be able to see our FIRST Human parents in Heaven. Amen? God Bless you

Reactions: 2KnowHim
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Yes God was married:

Giving a woman a bill of divorce is "putting her away" as Jer 3:1 shows:

Jer 3:1 They say, If a man put away his wife, and she go from him, and become another man's, shall he return unto her again? shall not that land be greatly polluted? but thou hast played the harlot with many lovers; yet return again to me, saith the LORD.

It's the same as the Bride of Christ, which is New Jerusalem in Heaven.
Rev 21:2 It's not the same as a person's marriage on Planet Earth. Amen?

Upvote 0