North Carolina
✟1,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This analogy of God outside of time, one dimension higher, looking down on the time ruler, doesn't ring true to me. I would prefer something like God creating each instant of the universe frame by frame as he polls the results of the previous instant. God creates both the entire universe and the time it resides in at the same instant.
Yes, correct. The physical material universe is distinct from the spiritual realm. The physical material universe is inert and living only in the chemical biological sense. The spiritual realm contains everything else: ideas, symbols, mathematics, emotion, love, souls, everything. God is beyond the spiritual realm just as he is beyond time and space.

Infinity exists in the spiritual realm; time flows smoothy and continuously in the spiritual realm.

Time and space are jerky and quantized in the physical material universe. There is no motion at all, rather, the entire universe is created ex nihilo out if nothing each instant, then dissolves into nothingness. The soul in the spiritual realm persists across the gap and interprets it as flowing continuously like a motion picture.

The soul interacts with the body in two ways:
  • Body to soul: senses, processing by brain, brain registers quantum mechanical states, which the soul reads.
  • Soul to body: soul decides what action to take via the will, sends communication to the brain via quantum mechanical states, which triggers brain activity leading to motion via the nervous system and muscles.

Very interesting.. are the soul and spirit the same? I don't necessarily believe they are. I believe that we exist as a form of a trinity as well.. soul.. spirit.. and physical body. With the spirit being the connection to the physical world... and the soul being what's left after we exit the physical realm. Again.. there is a scientific explanation for these 3 but this is currently what we know them as. Soul.. spirit .. body. I'm sure at some point science will figure out the spirit.. and soul.

Upvote 0