• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Abortion Recovery Room

ladyhawk

Hawky To My Friends
Apr 21, 2005
Outback Aust.
✟5,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Well my friends it has been tooooooooo looooong, as usual it seems to me at the moment, an I am so sorry for that. We have had some ups and downs in the last few mths but we r all ok now.
Hopeing that this finds you all in good spirits and in fine form.
It is good to c u Hope it has been awhile, hopefully it won't be so long next time.

I am now 24 wks with what looks like another girl, I must admit I was hoping for a boy this time which is a change cos normally I don't care, at least I have heaps of clothes for her as she will be my 6th girl :eek:

My love to all and in my prayers as always
Hawky
xxx

Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

It's good to see some posting going on and for good news! Woohoo! I've missed ya'll, it's really good to hear from you!

How nice.

I've been doing pretty well lately, after quite a "low." Nothing to do with . . . well, what I'll call "events of the past" but more like marital problems. Things have settled down though, and I'm in a much better frame of mind these days. Things are tolerable, and that's really something to be thankful for!!!

Hi Pep! Glad to know things are on the upswing and improving for you! Really missed you not being around-here and policon! :hug:

Hi Pepperoni,

I'm glad to hear things are better for you. I pray they will get even better so that things are not just tolerable but will hold real joy for you.

Bless you heaps :prayer: :hug:

me too! she's such a sweetheart and i don't like to hear my friends struggling! bless you hope4today!

Thanks watw. Good to be back, ive missed some of the support ive had in the past. Going to talk to someone at my church on sunday, taking a step in the right direction for a change!!!

Mel

Good for you Mel!

Well my friends it has been tooooooooo looooong, as usual it seems to me at the moment, an I am so sorry for that. We have had some ups and downs in the last few mths but we r all ok now.
Hopeing that this finds you all in good spirits and in fine form.
It is good to c u Hope it has been awhile, hopefully it won't be so long next time.

I am now 24 wks with what looks like another girl, I must admit I was hoping for a boy this time which is a change cos normally I don't care, at least I have heaps of clothes for her as she will be my 6th girl :eek:

My love to all and in my prayers as always
Hawky
xxx

Hi hawky! It's really good to hear from you too and know you are coming along nicely with that little one you are carrying. I know I am really enjoying my granddaughter-after having two boys, there is just something really neat about having a little girl around! They're the best! Girls ROCK!!!!!!!

God bless you ladies! :amen:

Upvote 0

inhisimage73

Oct 5, 2006
The Land of Oz
✟7,884.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hawky congrats on your next pregnancy :) That's so exciting!! Hi WATW, Mel, Pep....everyone else! I've missed you all so much! I got busy with school and stuff, that I've totally blown off the board:doh: ....will you all forgive me :( I'm done with school for awhile, so I am in rare form and ready to go!:sorry:

Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

Hawky congrats on your next pregnancy That's so exciting!! Hi WATW, Mel, Pep....everyone else! I've missed you all so much! I got busy with school and stuff, that I've totally blown off the board ....will you all forgive me I'm done with school for awhile, so I am in rare form and ready to go!

hi everyone. happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me :). Had a lovely day. Hope everyones well?​

:hug:all! glad to hear everyone seems to be doing well. happy birthday mel. did you do anything fun?​

Upvote 0

ladyhawk

Hawky To My Friends
Apr 21, 2005
Outback Aust.
✟5,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I didn't think it had been this long since I was in here last ..... boy oh boy was i ever wrong .....

But from the none messages everyone has been busy and not needed to be here as much ... yay ... this is a good thing in some ways .... My theory is no news is great news. ( I know it is great in theory not always in practice) but I can live in hope.

Well I am just about ready to give birth to this child I am due in about 2 wks I was hopeing she would come early cos i am at the uncomfortable stage and I am tired all the time.

Jenah is now 9 1/2 mths old got 7 teeth pulls herself up on everything and is the quickest crawler she is keeping us on our toes these days. Jen has to be in on a conversation and comments on everything, not that we understand what she is telling us but we all listen anyway .. lol

Bear has started kinder 2 days a week and is loving every minute of it.

Lolly started school, we have had a few hiccicups but we r getting there finally.

TD and Reenie r doing well, picked up where they left off, so the holidays didn't stagnate their lil brains like I thought they had.

The 17 1/2yr old is the same just a worst attitude problem cos he is in now grade/yr 12 and thinks he knows it all ... like most teens I suppose ... lol

Hubby and I r just waiting for the birth and r coasting along with all the kids sorting out the fist fights and arguements between them all, listening to reading and homework. Making sure they r all fed the right things when at times that is easier said than done with them.... but I will keep trying.

Well my friends I will let u know when I am hm from hospital and show you all the new addition to the family have a great one and we will see you soon.

God Bless you all
Hawky
xxx

Upvote 0

Pepperoni

(clever saying goes here)
Feb 22, 2006
The Great Lake State
✟18,411.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone.

Happy belated birthday to Mel . . . hey, better late than never!!

I've also had a birthday since I've been here last. I turned . . .

Yikes! But I've heard that 42 is the answer to life, the world and everything . . . or something like that.

Congrats on the impending birth of the new baby, Hawky! Seems like you just had a baby . . . :scratch:

Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

I didn't think it had been this long since I was in here last ..... boy oh boy was i ever wrong .....

But from the none messages everyone has been busy and not needed to be here as much ... yay ... this is a good thing in some ways .... My theory is no news is great news. ( I know it is great in theory not always in practice) but I can live in hope.

Well I am just about ready to give birth to this child I am due in about 2 wks I was hopeing she would come early cos i am at the uncomfortable stage and I am tired all the time.

Jenah is now 9 1/2 mths old got 7 teeth pulls herself up on everything and is the quickest crawler she is keeping us on our toes these days. Jen has to be in on a conversation and comments on everything, not that we understand what she is telling us but we all listen anyway .. lol

Bear has started kinder 2 days a week and is loving every minute of it.

Lolly started school, we have had a few hiccicups but we r getting there finally.

TD and Reenie r doing well, picked up where they left off, so the holidays didn't stagnate their lil brains like I thought they had.

The 17 1/2yr old is the same just a worst attitude problem cos he is in now grade/yr 12 and thinks he knows it all ... like most teens I suppose ... lol

Hubby and I r just waiting for the birth and r coasting along with all the kids sorting out the fist fights and arguements between them all, listening to reading and homework. Making sure they r all fed the right things when at times that is easier said than done with them.... but I will keep trying.

Well my friends I will let u know when I am hm from hospital and show you all the new addition to the family have a great one and we will see you soon.

God Bless you all
Hawky
xxx

I'm with you hawky . . . no news is good news. But it's nice to see a bit of action in this thread. My gosh do you have your hands full! I did not know another baby was on the way so CONGRATULATIONS and a big :hug: your way. Hope you're taking it as easy as possible before the big day comes. I pray for a smooth and quick delivery!

Hi everyone.

Happy belated birthday to Mel . . . hey, better late than never!!

I've also had a birthday since I've been here last. I turned . . .

Yikes! But I've heard that 42 is the answer to life, the world and everything . . . or something like that.

Congrats on the impending birth of the new baby, Hawky! Seems like you just had a baby . . . :scratch:

Happy Birthday pep! It's nice to see ya on. Been awhile. . .

Upvote 0

ladyhawk

Hawky To My Friends
Apr 21, 2005
Outback Aust.
✟5,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Putting my feet up is easier said than done these days but I am trying .... i am very trying lol.
I will try an pop on in as much as i can before i go into hospital and see how everyone is going and keep u all up to date.... I am having an ultrasound on tuesday night to see how heavy and big this baby is and see what she is up too.
Have a good one and God Bless you all
Hawky
xxx

Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

Putting my feet up is easier said than done these days but I am trying .... i am very trying lol.
I will try an pop on in as much as i can before i go into hospital and see how everyone is going and keep u all up to date.... I am having an ultrasound on tuesday night to see how heavy and big this baby is and see what she is up too.
Have a good one and God Bless you all
Hawky
xxx

LOL! Yep, you are to that point where putting anything up is going to be no small feat being 9mos pregnant. Hope you and the baby are doing well and am praying for a speedy, safe, easy delivery. Let us know what the ultrasound says if you get a chance! :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ladyhawk

Hawky To My Friends
Apr 21, 2005
Outback Aust.
✟5,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
LOL. Well the ultrasound said that she is going to big, she was off the scales on their ultrasound machine, all I know is that her femur is 8.5cm long. I only know that 'cos my doctors receptionist rang me and told me and wanted to know if I had had her yet .... and where i was having her and I said over there (where the doc is).
So now all we r doing is waiting ...... the kids r getting impatiant they want to see her and have a hold and Jenah keeps hitting my tummy and "talking" too her, I am hoping that she is telling her to hurry up. I really don't want to b in hospital 4 easter, if I can avoid it, i would like to b at home with the family.

God Bless you all
Hawky
xxx

Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

LOL. Well the ultrasound said that she is going to big, she was off the scales on their ultrasound machine, all I know is that her femur is 8.5cm long. I only know that 'cos my doctors receptionist rang me and told me and wanted to know if I had had her yet .... and where i was having her and I said over there (where the doc is).
So now all we r doing is waiting ...... the kids r getting impatiant they want to see her and have a hold and Jenah keeps hitting my tummy and "talking" too her, I am hoping that she is telling her to hurry up. I really don't want to b in hospital 4 easter, if I can avoid it, i would like to b at home with the family.

God Bless you all
Hawky
xxx

WOW!!! What is up with the big babies lately? My grandson (born almost 3 months ago) was 9lbs., 10ozs! Must be something in the water (here in the states and England ;) ). Thank you for the update hawky! :hug:

Upvote 0

ladyhawk

Hawky To My Friends
Apr 21, 2005
Outback Aust.
✟5,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Well my friends Kirah-Luize was born at 12.55pm on the 18th of march she weighed 9lb 3ozs 54cm long 35cm head. Kirah came into the world crying .... she was letting everyone know that she was here ... lol. There must b something in the water here in Oz as well. My mum says she looks like Telia and has Mykals long fingers. Hubby says she has lauras eyes and my temper Tylars impatience for food. So all in all she is like all of them and they her, as all the kids look alike, you can definately say they r brothers and sisters.
We came home a week after she was born as I was not well, but I am ok now. I will put some pics of her up as soon as I upload them to the pc.
God bless you all.
Hawky
xxx

Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

Well my friends Kirah-Luize was born at 12.55pm on the 18th of march she weighed 9lb 3ozs 54cm long 35cm head. Kirah came into the world crying .... she was letting everyone know that she was here ... lol. There must b something in the water here in Oz as well. My mum says she looks like Telia and has Mykals long fingers. Hubby says she has lauras eyes and my temper Tylars impatience for food. So all in all she is like all of them and they her, as all the kids look alike, you can definately say they r brothers and sisters.
We came home a week after she was born as I was not well, but I am ok now. I will put some pics of her up as soon as I upload them to the pc.
God bless you all.
Hawky
xxx

Congratulations Hawky! That is absolutely wonderful! Another little girl in the world. Glad you are both out of the hospital, well, and doing good! Can't wait to see some pictures!

images

images

images

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
W

woman.at.the.well

I have the pics on the pc I now just have to figure out how to put them on here ....... That will be sooner rather than later (i hope) .... lol

Go to your userpage/profile and go to attachments. Or just copy and paste them to a post from your computer hawky. Let me know if it works . . .

Here is a post I think you all might be interested to read: http://christianforums.com/showpost.php?p=46120948&postcount=16

A friend of ours who supports us and who has been very encouraging for us here in this thread -- pointed me to this poem I think you'll really like.

Upvote 0

Pepperoni

(clever saying goes here)
Feb 22, 2006
The Great Lake State
✟18,411.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Here is a pic of Kirah and Jenah. It was taken about 2 days after she was born.

(I hope this works)
Adorable! Thanks for posting. Almost makes me want another little one . . . I said ALMOST . . .

Upvote 0