• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Abortion Recovery Room

A New Dawn

God is bigger than the boogeyman!
Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hi, ive not been in here for a little while.(well its been ages really :( ) i was doing ok with this side of things but recently its been really getting to me and i dont know what to do :(

I will keep you in my prayers, too. :hug:

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Hi, ive not been in here for a little while.(well its been ages really :( ) i was doing ok with this side of things but recently its been really getting to me and i dont know what to do :(

:hug:
Remember that you are loved, sweetie, very, very much.
And whilst we all have regrets, God takes away the past things.. it isn't Him who condemns you, sweetie. :hug: Praying for you!

Upvote 0

ladyhawk

Hawky To My Friends
Apr 21, 2005
Outback Aust.
✟5,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I have been talking to a old friend of mine on the phone, as she lives on the other side of Aust, about her decision to have a abortion at 21, she is now 36, it bought back my memory of what I had done, it bought it all back to me in a wave of saddness and the guilt I have felt and the what if's.
God has forgiven me because I asked for it, I just wish she could ask for His help to help her cope with it all now, she and her partner have been trying for yrs to have a child and it has not happened yet and she is very upset about this and it upsets me to hear her grief and the wondering if what she did then is affecting her now.
I have told her to talk to her Dr about it and do some tests to help with the doubts that she is having.
I know that I am asking alot of my sisters in here but could u please put her in ur prayers as I know the power of prayer from u all will help. She has been in mine for yrs and now I just need al lil help.

Hugs and Thankyous
Hawky
xxx

Upvote 0

ladyhawk

Hawky To My Friends
Apr 21, 2005
Outback Aust.
✟5,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Well hello all it has been so long and I c it has been very quiet in here.
I hope that all is well with everyone.
We have been busy with school and holidays and birthdays with another in a week and then mine in month then a wedding and then christmas. Then it all starts all over again in 2010. It makes me feel so old now that I think about it.
Anyway enough of me and mine.
God be with u all.
Hugs too all
Hawky
xxx

Upvote 0

ladyhawk

Hawky To My Friends
Apr 21, 2005
Outback Aust.
✟5,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It has been 11 mths since I was last here that seems like a life time ago ... as are many things in my life an sometimes they pop up an hit me wen i least expect them an turns my life upside down, it makes it harder to cope with day to day life .....
Any way cant dwell in it all .....

GOD loves us all
Love an hugs
Hawky
xxx

Upvote 0

A New Dawn

God is bigger than the boogeyman!
Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I know what you mean, Hawky. Sometimes, out of the blue, things pop up that I thought I had dealt with, and it throws me for a loop. Keeping each other in our prayers is the best, and only, way through. Will be praying for you. :prayer:

God bless.

Upvote 0

ladyhawk

Hawky To My Friends
Apr 21, 2005
Outback Aust.
✟5,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Back at you ... everyone is always there ....
prayer.gif

I may not get on here often but u are always thought of ...

Upvote 0

quartzy

Jul 21, 2010
London, UK
✟19,828.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I want to check in here, I have had multiple abortions due to factors beyond my control, and yes my own will, for not knowing about how I would cope with everything, and now I still regret and I still hold the deep deep pain of killing my own three children, it is something that none of us can claim to get over, only by not feeling the effects of that time, but it is there deep in our hearts. It is something that needs talking about but it is so painful, and as to people who say they would never do it, thank God that they are in that right mind, for not all of us are when we do it. God forgive me as I cant

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟440,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wow, not many people checking in here anymore...well, I had an abortion a little over 10 years ago. It was with a now ex fiance. It was the saddest day of my life hands down. Saddest day ever. I got over it eventually, but for a guy , it's different. A long road, but I made it out of that dark dark place. Praise God.

Praise the Lord.

I am happy for you, hops, for what God has done for you ...

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟440,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I want to check in here, I have had multiple abortions due to factors beyond my control, and yes my own will, for not knowing about how I would cope with everything, and now I still regret and I still hold the deep deep pain of killing my own three children, it is something that none of us can claim to get over, only by not feeling the effects of that time, but it is there deep in our hearts. It is something that needs talking about but it is so painful, and as to people who say they would never do it, thank God that they are in that right mind, for not all of us are when we do it. God forgive me as I cant

Hi quartzy ... welcome to the forum! :)

It is a rather 'hidden' forum here on CF, but I'm glad it's been made available to us.

God bless.

Upvote 0

ladyhawk

Hawky To My Friends
Apr 21, 2005
Outback Aust.
✟5,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Oh my Goodness ...... I never realised just how long it has been since I was here last ...... It has been way too long .......
We all need to forgive ourselves as we need to move on with our lives .... we r human an far from perfect an make mistakes but as we get older we learn from those mistakes an hopefully we grow into better versions of ourselves .... we r who we r because of the choses we made cos they were right for us at the time .....
There is no point regretting what we decided ..... we did it for the right reasons at that point in time .....
If I could go back I would change the decision that I made and a few more but I cant change what I did, I have learnt to forgive myself an live with that decision and move on with my life ........ not that it doesn't pop up on the odd occasion an haunt me and will no doubt do that for the rest of my life .......

I have now been blessed again with the up an coming arrival of another baby girl and am due late August early September this year ...

God Bless you All and hope that you all have a wonderful life
Hawky xxx

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟440,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh my Goodness ...... I never realised just how long it has been since I was here last ...... It has been way too long .......
We all need to forgive ourselves as we need to move on with our lives .... we r human an far from perfect an make mistakes but as we get older we learn from those mistakes an hopefully we grow into better versions of ourselves .... we r who we r because of the choses we made cos they were right for us at the time .....
There is no point regretting what we decided ..... we did it for the right reasons at that point in time .....
If I could go back I would change the decision that I made and a few more but I cant change what I did, I have learnt to forgive myself an live with that decision and move on with my life ........ not that it doesn't pop up on the odd occasion an haunt me and will no doubt do that for the rest of my life .......

I have now been blessed again with the up an coming arrival of another baby girl and am due late August early September this year ...

God Bless you All and hope that you all have a wonderful life
Hawky xxx

Always so good to hear from you, Hawky ...
and how exciting to hear about your baby girl that will soon be here!
God bless you, sister.
{{ hug }}
:)

Upvote 0