✟23,768.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Did he say his cousin was a woman?

Also this person said "used the same reproduction clinics" and sodomites are obliged to use this ungodly degenerate method to bring children into the world.

Children are the gift of God, another reason how we know the homosexuals are not blessed by God-an inability to procreate. Only the heathen morality system brings them children.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Also this person said "used the same reproduction clinics" and sodomites are obliged to use this ungodly degenerate method to bring children into the world.

Children are the gift of God, another reason how we know the homosexuals are not blessed by God-an inability to procreate. Only the heathen morality system brings them children.

They use the same fertility clinics as you might need to use.

All of my children were my wife's before we married.
As well as all my grandkids are from her.
There is nothing immoral about me raising her kids and grandkids.
You have lost your argument.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not the greatest example you could have used because your cousin is an abomination to God.

So is seafood without scales.
So is anyone who has ever divorced.
So is anyone who has ever remarried.

So what?
So is anyone who does not love their neighbor as they would themselves.

Did you have anything important to say?

Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟231,755.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I agree with your statement that life begins with a single cell, but that does not mean that the single cell is a human being and it does not mean that it is a person. It is a potential person. Ensoulment does not take place at conception. The oldest version of the OT and the original Bible of the first Christians explicitly indicates that a fetus is not considered a full human being until it is fully formed.

What's the difference between "person" and "human being" in your use? I'm not sure it's safe to assume these terms and concepts are interchangeable. As a potentially useful example, if you happen to be a Trinitarian, then "person" and "being" are not identical.

Upvote 0

stevevw

inquisitive
Nov 4, 2013
Brisbane Qld Australia
✟245,975.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
One case for abortion is that it is healthcare. But I ask you what part of sexual reproduction: fertilization, implantation, embryonic development and labour; is detrimental to the woman's health? In fact this is normal. If there was anything wrong with fertilization, or implantation, then you should seek healthcare. But to claim that a normal process of is detrimental to woman's health is obviously wrong. The second point some make is that pregnancy is a matter of inconvenience, because they didn't intend to get pregnant but only have sex. Regardless, it is a fact that one cannot get pregnant without having sex, and that sex is a means of procreation. It produces life, and this is how humans propagate. As a result, just because someone doesn't intend to get pregnant doesn't mean that the human life they have created is invalid. Whether you intended to or not, if you were to carry your child to term you would have a human being. Abortion is murder, because no matter where along the line of human development you are it is still murder if you end someones life. Do women have the right to do what they want with their bodies? An embryo is not apart of a woman's body. It relies on a woman's body, but it is a separate entity, that will give rise to a separate human being. So for a woman to abort their child, isn't doing what they want with their bodies but instead impeding on the rights of another.
I was debating on another website and the topic of abortion came up so I did some investigation. I was shocked in what I found.
According to WHO, every year in the world there are an estimated 40-50 million abortions. This corresponds to approximately 125,000 abortions per day.
Abortion Statistics - Worldometers

I mean that is horrifying to say the least even if you are pro-choice. Just to get to a point in a persons life where they decide to have such a procedure would be hard. But it seems that abortion is becoming as common as having your blood pressure taken. Is this a sign of modern life and how little we respect and regard relationships and having sex today like abortion is a form of contraception.

I listen to a video from Allie Stuckey about how things have changed now that science can help us better understand what happens during pregnancy. Like everything we are getting to know how things work better. But years ago when we knew less pro-abortionists used ignorance as a reason for supporting women having abortions but still were cautious. Pro-abortionist motto for abortion was safe, legal and rare.

Now they have abandoned these three qualifications for on demand abortion right through the whole 9 months of pregnancy for any reason. As pro-abortionist ideas have radicalized science has advanced. We now know that a babies heart begins to beat at 6 weeks, a child can feel pain as early as 20 weeks and babies can survive outside the womb at 21 weeks. Embryologist tell us that from the moment of conception a baby is a living human being with distinct DNA.

Yet as this comes to light abortion supporters are doubling down and many of these supporters turn to the science so often in other areas deny it and refer to a fetus as a clump of cells. Abortion advocates want to obscure the life inside the mothers body by using euphemism like reproductive freedom, bodily autonomy or women's empowerment.

If abortion was a winning issue and as an article in a New York magazine said abortion is a moral good then pro-abortionists would not have to use these terms of deception. But abortion advocates know that using accurate terminology to describe abortion makes for ineffective PR and therefore doesn't make for a profitable business model.

Recently in Australia a Bill was rushed through Parliament that allowed late term abortions (that's like a near full term baby) and if the baby survives the doctors are to just leave the baby to die on the operating table. Recent research has reveals that around 10% of all abortions the baby survives and if left to die. The figure is even greater in the US.

This is shocking. What sort of society are we becoming being so callous and monstrous. The majority of abortions are done for convenience and not for medical reasons. There is no longer any logical argument for abortion and those pretending to say it is OK are denying the truth. Abortion is the killing of innocent children.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jzPilnA25w

Last edited:
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Even if you aren't Christian, there's no excuse though because there is so much contraception available, yet figures are higher than ever.
@Heavenhome Some Christian parents agonize about just how much - if at all - they should speak to their teens about contraception - of which, like you say, there is so much available. Some fear that any mention of it will only encourage such pre-marital activity.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟194,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If one has given their children guidance and the ability to decide what adheres to their best interests and morality, they shouldn’t need to willfully deny their kids information in an effort to force them to behave.

Upvote 0

Paul James

Apr 14, 2020
Christchurch
✟3,275.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I was debating on another website and the topic of abortion came up so I did some investigation. I was shocked in what I found.
According to WHO, every year in the world there are an estimated 40-50 million abortions. This corresponds to approximately 125,000 abortions per day.
Abortion Statistics - Worldometers

I mean that is horrifying to say the least even if you are pro-choice. Just to get to a point in a persons life where they decide to have such a procedure would be hard. But it seems that abortion is becoming as common as having your blood pressure taken. Is this a sign of modern life and how little we respect and regard relationships and having sex today like abortion is a form of contraception.

I listen to a video from Allie Stuckey about how things have changed now that science can help us better understand what happens during pregnancy. Like everything we are getting to know how things work better. But years ago when we knew less pro-abortionists used ignorance as a reason for supporting women having abortions but still were cautious. Pro-abortionist motto for abortion was safe, legal and rare.

Now they have abandoned these three qualifications for on demand abortion right through the whole 9 months of pregnancy for any reason. As pro-abortionist ideas have radicalized science has advanced. We now know that a babies heart begins to beat at 6 weeks, a child can feel pain as early as 20 weeks and babies can survive outside the womb at 21 weeks. Embryologist tell us that from the moment of conception a baby is a living human being with distinct DNA.

Yet as this comes to light abortion supporters are doubling down and many of these supporters turn to the science so often in other areas deny it and refer to a fetus as a clump of cells. Abortion advocates want to obscure the life inside the mothers body by using euphemism like reproductive freedom, bodily autonomy or women's empowerment.

If abortion was a winning issue and as an article in a New York magazine said abortion is a moral good then pro-abortionists would not have to use these terms of deception. But abortion advocates know that using accurate terminology to describe abortion makes for ineffective PR and therefore doesn't make for a profitable business model.

Recently in Australia a Bill was rushed through Parliament that allowed late term abortions (that's like a near full term baby) and if the baby survives the doctors are to just leave the baby to die on the operating table. Recent research has reveals that around 10% of all abortions the baby survives and if left to die. The figure is even greater in the US.

This is shocking. What sort of society are we becoming being so callous and monstrous. The majority of abortions are done for convenience and not for medical reasons. There is no longer any logical argument for abortion and those pretending to say it is OK are denying the truth. Abortion is the killing of innocent children.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jzPilnA25w
Let's just call it murder of a person who is in the image of God. Many young women contemplating abortion have changed their minds when they have seen videos of what actually happens in the process of crushing the baby's skull in the womb and pulling the arms and legs apart and out of the womb. There is a very disturbing Facebook picture of a near full term baby killed by the saline method and whose face contorted in the agony if suffered as it died. It was born and left on the operating table, and it showed its body below the head totally black with the burns the saline caused. If this isn't brutal demonised murder, what is? It just makes me sick at heart that people would do this. It is man's inhumanity to man.

• Agree
Reactions: gentlejah
Upvote 0

stevevw

inquisitive
Nov 4, 2013
Brisbane Qld Australia
✟245,975.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Let's just call it murder of a person who is in the image of God. Many young women contemplating abortion have changed their minds when they have seen videos of what actually happens in the process of crushing the baby's skull in the womb and pulling the arms and legs apart and out of the womb. There is a very disturbing Facebook picture of a near full term baby killed by the saline method and whose face contorted in the agony if suffered as it died. It was born and left on the operating table, and it showed its body below the head totally black with the burns the saline caused. If this isn't brutal demonized murder, what is? It just makes me sick at heart that people would do this. It is man's inhumanity to man.
It makes me upset and angry that humans can convince themselves that this is OK. In Australia, the abortion bill forbids a doctor stepping in to try and save a baby who survives an abortion. So it is left there to struggle and die. Pro abortionist language has been changed so that it does not reflect the truth of what is happening otherwise they would be faced with the truth and could not live with it. So it is a denial of the truth at the end of the day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟470,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
i dont know any bible verses very well i have been abused as a child i didn't get pregnant through it all and i have also been raped a few times i am pro life because i feel that ripping a baby out the womb where it was safe and happy , they rip the baby out in bits they baby is still alive during this and they are murdered by a murder who has no remorse in doing that the baby dies a painful death or if it alive its in agony until they die very few survive and are cared for the fact that someone does this as a job is sick to do a job to murder babies is evil and i know that Jesus would never want this to happen if i come from a catholic family but due to the abuse i went away from the church , i pray for these people there mother the father the babies and them who do that i pray for all the babies i know i'll never have a baby due how damaged by body is babies who are born full term has the right to life why is it that babies in the womb dont get the right there not animals there not embos they human and there in so much pain when they are murdered the laws that are allowed by pro choice people also have blood on there hands i am PROLIFE because they are LIFE and not garbage

• Agree
Reactions: gentlejah
Upvote 0

cappycappy

Mar 30, 2020
Dallas
✟20,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Problems like abortion don't occur in a vacuum. We have to look at causes and issues in society surrounding it.

Most of the people who condemn abortion and want it outlawed, are the same people who headed to the polls to vote for a man for president, who boasted about sexually assaulting women. (For those of you who may claim you don't know what I"m referring to, google it. He didn't deny saying these things). If you are going to vote for a rapist, ask yourself why women have abortions. Some of those unwanted pregnancies are due to forced sex.

Upvote 0

cappycappy

Mar 30, 2020
Dallas
✟20,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Contraceptives are indeed a responsible choice to include in your decision to fornicate. At least it lowers the chance of a woman getting pregnant. Still the best decision is to wait until you are married.

Many people don't get married until their 30s these days. It's unrealistic to expect them to not ever have sex until then, in my opinion. We should make condoms free and covered by health insurance. That really WOULD eliminate some of the unwanted pregnancies. Isnt' that what we want?

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Problems like abortion don't occur in a vacuum. We have to look at causes and issues in society surrounding it.

Most of the people who condemn abortion and want it outlawed, are the same people who headed to the polls to vote for a man for president, who boasted about sexually assaulting women. (For those of you who may claim you don't know what I"m referring to, google it. He didn't deny saying these things). If you are going to vote for a rapist, ask yourself why women have abortions. Some of those unwanted pregnancies are due to forced sex.
No one has gone to the polls to vote for Joe Biden yet.

• Haha
Reactions: martymonster
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Many people don't get married until their 30s these days. It's unrealistic to expect them to not ever have sex until then, in my opinion. We should make condoms free and covered by health insurance. That really WOULD eliminate some of the unwanted pregnancies. Isnt' that what we want?
What does your pastor think about this?

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cappycappy

Mar 30, 2020
Dallas
✟20,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
No one has gone to the polls to vote for Joe Biden yet.

The issue with Trump's comments is that they were audio taped so he cannot deny them.

Biden denies he raped anyone and he's innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Upvote 0

cappycappy

Mar 30, 2020
Dallas
✟20,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Ever wonder why God did not give women an option of choosing when to be fertile and when not to so we would not have this problem ?

The real problem is that a man is capable of impregnating 100 women a year, if he were so inclined. A woman can only be pregnant one time during a year. Perhaps we are trying to control the wrong bodies?

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The issue with Trump's comments is that they were audio taped so he cannot deny them.

Biden denies he raped anyone and he's innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Trump never admitted to alleged accusations against him. Biden sniffs hair of little girls.

• Agree
Upvote 0

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You people do realize that the morality of abortion has absolutely nothing to do with the how in which a woman gets pregnant, but is entirely based upon the moral worth and value of the unborn child we are talking about killing, right?

It's people that try to politicize this terrible practice that are the ones who are in the wrong.

Upvote 0