Abortion 100% legal in Oregon, and 100% FREE for everyone!!!!

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟374,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: MehGuy
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You get an abortion! You also get an abortion! WE ALL GET AN ABORTION! YEEEEHAWWWW!!

giphy.gif

Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
That's really not a problem. Insurers won't say it, but it's much cheaper to cover a first trimester abortion, than to pay for 9 months of pre-natal care, labor, and delivery costs.

Assuming that nothing goes wrong and not counting the risk for increase female problems down the road... It is cheaper for the insured to just use birth control and not get pregnant until they actually want to have a baby.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
That's really not a problem. Insurers won't say it, but it's much cheaper to cover a first trimester abortion, than to pay for 9 months of pre-natal care, labor, and delivery costs.
I, for one, can't put a cost on a human life...opposed to abortion, capital punishment, euthanasia, and human trafficking. You can spin it as you will, but it is wrong...and killing an innocent infant.

Upvote 0

MoonlessNight

Fides et Ratio
Sep 16, 2003
✟63,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Somehow I don't think that if we had a thread about a state adopting the policy of "homeless people can no longer get medical service, the policy is now that they should just die in the gutter" that we would have people responding with "well if you look at it from a financial perspective, this could save us money."

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Somehow I don't think that if we had a thread about a state adopting the policy of "homeless people can no longer get medical service, the policy is now that they should just die in the gutter" that we would have people responding with "well if you look at it from a financial perspective, this could save us money."
I can't see the killing of infants that way. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner. I think I need a break from here. Forgive me.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I can't see the killing of infants that way. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner. I think I need a break from here. Forgive me.
Certain subforums are more draining than others.

Peace to you.

Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Assuming that nothing goes wrong and not counting the risk for increase female problems down the road... It is cheaper for the insured to just use birth control and not get pregnant until they actually want to have a baby.
Though I thought for some denominations eg Roman Cathholic, the use of contraception was not condoned.

• Informative
Reactions: Winken
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Certain subforums are more draining than others.

Peace to you.
Thank you. Peace to you, also. I feel I've been spending too much time here. Need more time in prayer and prudent readings, including Othodox. Feeling drained.... not sure how to address my youth on Friday...hoping prayer and fasting will clear my mind. Thoughts on being charitable while absolutely anti-abortion and pro-life are difficult, given the number of babies I've seen miscarried and aborted n my career. Lost Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Last edited:
Reactions: ~Anastasia~
Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Most don't have issue with it but even Roman Catholics can use birth control like the rhythm method.
I don't have any issue before conception...but after such, the DNA is separate from the mother and a new person...therefore a new creation and and a new person...therefore, abortion is a sin and murder...God forgive me for my judgement, and Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner. But this is one with which I struggle...

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Asking for forgivenesss...but need to take a break for prayer and fasting. I cannot condone an abortion for ANY reason except the life of the mother...I'm having problems coming to grips with any other interpretation (and the death of such innocent babies)...I need a break from here, though will continue with my introduction greetings and my birthday greetings, but need tme to think about and pray about ANY support for prayer he killing of an infant....

• Prayers
Reactions: Winken
Upvote 0