Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Did not richard dawking propose life being started by some alien life form.
Which leaves us asking where the alien lifeform came from. Dawkins is a public nuisance, peddling a rather stupid religion of his own.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,982.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Or events that, in your imagination.. don't exist..
Assertion: Sperm whales (Physeter macrocephalus) speak Korean amongst themselves while hunting at depths below 6000 feet, and when they know that they're unobserved. Do you imagine that they do not? If so, on what basis do you disbelieve it?

• Haha
Reactions: Radagast
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟252,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Which leaves us asking where the alien lifeform came from. Dawkins is a public nuisance, peddling a rather stupid religion of his own.

I am not a dawkins fan.

Actually i believe has he not stated that at one time he went to church or something like that (Dawkins describes his childhood as "a normal Anglican upbringing. He embraced Christianity until halfway through his teenage years,).

These verses seem to fit him.

Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.

Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Assertion: Sperm whales (Physeter macrocephalus) speak Korean amongst themselves while hunting at depths below 6000 feet, and when they know that they're unobserved. Do you imagine that they do not? If so, on what basis do you disbelieve it?
I'm sorry.... I thought that we had well established that neither of us would change the others opinion?

Was I wrong?

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,982.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm sorry.... I thought that we had well established that neither of us would change the others opinion?
Was I wrong?
I'm sorry, were you of the opinion that you and I were the only people involved in this thread?

• Agree
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry, were you of the opinion that you and I were the only people involved in this thread?
Not at all...

Were you not aware that it was my post that you quoted?

Usually, that requires a response from the person whom you were quoting....Just say'n.........

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟733,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Thanks. Is Enoch part of the EO canon? I remember reading it was part of the Ethopian Orthodox canon but was problematic because of Enoch calling himself the messiah at some point. I've only read small excerpts.

It's probably worth noting that the poster you are engaging in probably shouldn't be seen as representative of normative Orthodox beliefs. But only their own opinions.

Meant with all due respect to everyone, but I suspect many of our Orthodox posters here on CF would rather not have it assumed that they believe these things when they don't.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟733,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

Of course that's unbelievable.

Everyone knows that sperm whales speak Klingon.

-CryptoLutheran

• Haha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums