Not open for further replies.

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Amen, since most of them teach the traditional religious view of the Creation which does NOT agree with Scripture, Science nor History. God meant it to be this way in order to catch the all knowing Evos in His Snare which He set with the flood to catch the Scoffers/Evos of the last days. ll Peter 3:3-7
I do believe that post was aimed at you and not me.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Tell me the Truth. Is your last name Trump? You've got more stalls than the Kentucky Derby. God Bless you

Watch the personal attacks. There was no stall. If you will discuss matters properly then I will gladly help you. But you keep putting yourself beyond the help of anyone.

Upvote 0

Obliquinaut

Сделайте Америку прекрасной
Jun 30, 2017
Washington
✟35,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Universal common ancestry is nothing more than descent with modification within His and Their kinds.

Not so much. It would be unlikely for universal common ancestry to wind up with multitudes of genera, families, phyla etc. without descent with modification solely limited to "within his and their kinds".

That's kinda the point.

Godless men

That would be me, yes.

, attempting to eliminate God from His own Creation

As far as I could tell God already did a pretty good job of that Himself.

But something went terribly wrong since they forgot about the flood which totally destroyed Adam's entire world.

AND which left ZERO EVIDENCE making it less likely to be literally true! So it's a win-win!

it's the Achilles Heel of godless evolution.

Not really. You see there's no evidence of a Global Flood.

Upvote 0

Obliquinaut

Сделайте Америку прекрасной
Jun 30, 2017
Washington
✟35,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Amen, since most of them teach the traditional religious view of the Creation which does NOT agree with Scripture, Science nor History. God meant it to be this way in order to catch the all knowing Evos in His Snare which He set with the flood to catch the Scoffers/Evos of the last days. ll Peter 3:3-7

oh, let's pump the brakes here a sec: God set a snare to catch people? Wow!

Lemme ask a quick theological question: If God is ALL POWERFUL and we are but weak people, isn't it ridiculously unfair to set a snare for us? Isn't it kind of making God out to be like a little kid burning ants with a magnifying glass (in a metaphorical sense)?

Look I don't believe in God, certainly not yours. But I gotta say that's some counterintuitive theology there.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Adam's entire world is dissolved into the sediment on the bottom of Lake Van? Or sitting there intact? And why did you pick Lake Van as the resting place. Isaiah 24:19 is a verse about destruction, but is non-specific as to where or what sort.

Adam's firmament or metallic like boundary of his world, and which protected Adam's Earth from being destroyed by the water which completely surrounded the firmament, is still in the bottom of the Lake. ll Peter 3:6 tells us that the solid firmament perished, which in Greek means, destroyed completely. Therefore, the bottom half of Adam's firmament is still in the Lake but the dry ground of Adam's Earth was dissolved in Lake Van, Turkey 11k years ago.

Adam's Earth/ground, which was inside the solid firmament was "clean dissolved" according to Isa 24:19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

In context the above verse is speaking of the SNARE or trap which God set with the flood, to catch the Scoffers/Evos of the last days who forgot about the flood when they dreamed up the false ToE. Here's the verse before:

Isa 24:18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare:

At the end of time, some will come out of the pit (Hell) and think that they have escaped Judgment but they will be taken in the Snare. The Snare is the flood:

for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.
Isa 24:19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. Isa 24:20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

The Snare is important since a more terrible punishment awaits those who have offended little children with their lies of evolutionism.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I should have known that gradyll did not watch the video that he linked, or else he is one of the best poe's ever. I heartily recommend this video that gradyll linked. It is truly insightful:

In case anyone doubts he explains quite clearly why the "peer review" that ID proponents supply is not science.

Upvote 0

Herman Hedning

Hiking is fun
Mar 2, 2004
N 57° 44', E 12° 00'
Visit site
✟735,103.00
Faith
Humanist
Adam's firmament or metallic like boundary of his world, and which protected Adam's Earth from being destroyed by the water which completely surrounded the firmament, is still in the bottom of the Lake. Peter 3:6 tells us that the solid firmament perished, which in Greek means, destroyed completely. Therefore, the bottom half of Adam's firmament is still in the Lake but the dry ground of Adam's Earth was dissolved in Lake Van, Turkey 11k years ago.

That is awesome, Aman! Then, why don't you go there yourself, dig it up, and show the world that you are right? Wouldn't that be the greatest thing ever?

Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I know something which ancient man could not have known, and so do you. God the Holy Spirit, hid His Truth in the discoveries of Science in the last days. He has already begun to reveal the scientific Truth of Genesis, through Science. God did this to insure that one could become a Christian ONLY by Faith. In the last days God will pour out His Spirit of Truth to atheists, agnostics and to ALL other people, to ALL flesh, since there is but a short time left to be saved. I show people this Truth which the Lord told Daniel thousands of years ago. Daniel 12:4

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of My Spirit upon ALL flesh:

Just wanted everyone to know that Jesus is coming back to Earth soon, and scientists will be confirming the Truth of Genesis more and more as time passes. God Bless you

Modern man might know more than men 2,000 years ago knew about the physical world, but what you have written makes it crystal clear that you don't. In any case, does "ancient man," include conservative biblical scholars who have lived within the last 100 years?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

Like I said, spiritual pride. You who know better than any scientist, historian or theologian on the planet. It's sure just as well for the future of mankind that they have got you to put them right, isn't it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
so do you have any peer review that prove missing links of two genra of animals? I didn't think you would. So my question as yet to be answered. I guess I am the undefeated champion? I don't want to toot my own horn but that is pretty impressive. now I will retreat into my humble abode. I just wanted to point out that you guys still can't answer a basic question about evolution and provide proof. with peer review. lol.:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Toward a Phylogenetic Classification of Primates Based on DNA Evidence Complemented by Fossil Evidence - ScienceDirect

Genomic Divergences between Humans and Other Hominoids and the Effective Population Size of the Common Ancestor of Humans and Chimpanzees

Implications of natural selection in shaping 99.4% nonsynonymous DNA identity between humans and chimpanzees: Enlarging genus Homo

Evolution at Two Levels in Humans and Chimpanzees

Conservation and evolution of gene coexpression networks in human and chimpanzee brains

Phylogenetic relations of humans and African apes from DNA sequences in the psi-eta-globin region

Here's six out of tens of thousands of "peer review".... dismiss away!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
So you are an authority unto yourself, no matter what anybody else says today, or has said during the last 2,000 years.

No. I follow God instead of men:

1Jo 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of Him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in Him.

God Bless you

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Have you not been paying attention?

Sure, and the only thing you have presented is disagreement, like Republicans did for 8 years because they are racist. When it comes time for them to actually do something, we find out how really silly they are, since they are all bark. Can't you find ANY evidence to refute me? Of course not. Perhaps you could find a more knowledgable evo. God Bless you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Watch the personal attacks. There was no stall. If you will discuss matters properly then I will gladly help you. But you keep putting yourself beyond the help of anyone.

All you have to do is show me my error. I don't think you can. IF you could, you would have done it long ago. God Bless you

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
That is awesome, Aman! Then, why don't you go there yourself, dig it up, and show the world that you are right? Wouldn't that be the greatest thing ever?

What do you think I'm doing? I'm seeking a T.V. Evangelist who has so much money, all he wants is more OR a scientist in search of a new grant. Since Adam's firmament would PROVE that God is real and that the Theory of Evolution is completely bogus, I believe one or the other will find the Greatest Treasure on Earth. Know any Evangelists? Or greedy people? Send them my way and God Bless you.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Modern man might know more than men 2,000 years ago knew about the physical world, but what you have written makes it crystal clear that you don't. In any case, does "ancient man," include conservative biblical scholars who have lived within the last 100 years?

Can you point me to a "conservative biblical scholar" whose Theology shows the AGREEMENT of Scripture with Science and History? If so, let me know IF he would like to find Adam's firmament since it's worth it's weight in Gold because it's PROOF of life BEFORE the Big Bang. God Bless you

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Like I said, spiritual pride. You who know better than any scientist, historian or theologian on the planet. It's sure just as well for the future of mankind that they have got you to put them right, isn't it?

Amen. I know Scripture and I can understand Genesis, which does NOT agree with the changeable half-truths presented by Science AND Theology. A good example is the FACT that most theologians teach that God made everything 6,000 years ago in 6-24 hour days. Do you believe theologians?

Science, on the other hand, with NO evidence of How and When prehistoric mankind magically changed into Humans, with the highest intelligence in Creation. Are you beginning to see that both sides present half-truths which do NOT agree with other Truths? It takes Faith to believe either of them. Amen?

Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Can you point me to a "conservative biblical scholar" whose Theology shows the AGREEMENT of Scripture with Science and History?

What do you imagine that your babble has to do with science? Because I can tell you that the answer is that it has nothing to do with science, and precious little to do with theology.

If so, let me know IF he would like to find Adam's firmament since it's worth it's weight in Gold because it's PROOF of life BEFORE the Big Bang. God Bless you

Nobody except you imagines that God created life prior to creating the universe. The biblical support for that idea is less than nothing, and the scientific support for that idea is also less than nothing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.