Not open for further replies.

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I'm sorry, I'm a bit confused and I don't want to misinterpret you. When you say that "the Ark arrived on our planet", am I correct in assuming that you believe that pre-flood, it was on a different planet, i.e. a completely different planetary body as opposed to just a pre-flood Earth?
I pretty much ignore Aman since he has his own beliefs that are based upon his interpretation of the Bible. I don't know of even any Christian that agrees with him.

When he and dad get into it, they both have their own non-biblical beliefs that are not supported by anything, it can be quite entertaining.

Upvote 0

majj27

Mr. Owl has had quite enough
Jun 2, 2014
✟82,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I pretty much ignore Aman since he has his own beliefs that are based upon his interpretation of the Bible. I don't know of even any Christian that agrees with him.

When he and dad get into it, they both have their own non-biblical beliefs that are not supported by anything, it can be quite entertaining.

That idea was just new to me, and I've heard most literalist views many times, or so I had thought.

Also, if we used to live on another planet, I WANNA SEND A PROBE THERE.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I'm looking for a range of years. Your best estimate, however wide it may be.

Ok, that's a start. You believe there were only one or two humans in 10,000 BCE?

Fourteen Billion years, give or take a few thousand is how long Adam lived with Jesus and NEVER sinned. During that time, Jesus caused the big bang of our cosmos, Gen 2:4 the first Stars lit up Gen 1:16 and then "every living creature that moves" Gen 1:21 was made from the water and then Jesus made the beasts of the field and birds and Adam named them. Gen 2:19 Finally, Jesus made Eve, since He knew what could tempt Adam to disobey. Gen 2:22 That brings us up to some 11k years ago when Noah, a direct descendant of Adam, took the first Human step on this Earth as Adam's Earth was "clean dissolved" in Lake Van, Turkey. Noah and his family were the FIRST Humans (descendants of Adam) to walk on this Earth of the common ancestor of Apes. God Bless you

• Haha
Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
[QUOTE="majj27, post: 71503818, member: 353671"]I'm sorry, I'm a bit confused and I don't want to misinterpret you. When you say that "the Ark arrived on our planet", am I correct in assuming that you believe that pre-flood, it was on a different planet, i.e. a completely different planetary body as opposed to just a pre-flood Earth?[/QUOTE]

In another world which was flat and only 22.5 feet in elevation on it's mountains, which were covered when the flood prevailed on Adam's small Earth. Gen 7:20 Our Earth has thousands and maybe millions of Rivers. On Adam's Earth there was ONE, which split into 4 tributaries. Gen 2:10 Adam's Earth was miles in diameter instead of the thousands of miles in the diameter of the Earth.

Genesis 1:8
shows that Adam's firmament, which God called Heaven, was made the 2nd Day. The present Heaven AND the third Heaven ll Cor 12:2 were made on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4 We live in the 2nd Heaven since Adam's entire small Heaven sank in Lake Van, Turkey 11,000 years ago AND History agrees. God Bless you

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
If you are going to try and use the terminology of contemporary cosmology, you could at least use them rightly. Creationists seem to think that they can make up their own private version of physics as they go along, and any old babble will do. Well sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

You can quote Genesis as much as you like, but with the exception of hydrogen and oxygen, you cannot get carbon, or any of the other elements in living organisms, from water.

I know and that's what Starstuff is, according to my friend Sagan. Amen?

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
[QUOTE="majj27, post: 71503818, member: 353671"]I'm sorry, I'm a bit confused and I don't want to misinterpret you. When you say that "the Ark arrived on our planet", am I correct in assuming that you believe that pre-flood, it was on a different planet, i.e. a completely different planetary body as opposed to just a pre-flood Earth?

In another world which was flat and only 22.5 feet in elevation on it's mountains, which were covered when the flood prevailed on Adam's small Earth. Gen 7:20 Our Earth has thousands and maybe millions of Rivers. On Adam's Earth there was ONE, which split into 4 tributaries. Gen 2:10 Adam's Earth was miles in diameter instead of the thousands of miles in the diameter of the Earth.

shows that Adam's firmament, which God called Heaven, was made the 2nd Day. The present Heaven AND the third Heaven ll Cor 12:2 were made on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4 We live in the 2nd Heaven since Adam's entire small Heaven sank in Lake Van, Turkey 11,000 years ago AND History agrees. God Bless you[/QUOTE]

It looks like you misinterpreted the King James Version of the Bible. You should read some more modern interpretations.

Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I know and that's what Starstuff is, according to my friend Sagan. Amen?

"We are star dust" is just a poetic way of saying that most of the heavier elements were manufactured in the nuclear furnace of stars. Nothing more than that.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

False, since I support my views with the agreement of Scripture science and history which is a little hard to do sometimes since much of Genesis chapter 1 happens in the FUTURE. IOW, Today's limited science is just now discovering what God told us more than 3k years ago. God also REFUTES (proves wrong) the False ToE. Is that WHY you falsely accuse? Of course it is. God Bless you

• Haha
Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
False, since I support my views with the agreement of Scripture science and history which is a little hard to do sometimes since much of Genesis chapter 1 happens in the FUTURE. IOW, Today's limited science is just now discovering what God told us more than 3k years ago. God also REFUTES (proves wrong) the False ToE. Is that WHY you falsely accuse? Of course it is. God Bless you

Your "theology" is as crazy as your "science".

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
That idea was just new to me, and I've heard most literalist views many times, or so I had thought.

Also, if we used to live on another planet, I WANNA SEND A PROBE THERE.

Too bad since Adam's Earth was "clean dissolved" in the flood. Isaiah 24:19 Today, it's at the bottom of Lake Van, Turkey in the mountains of Ararat. Here's a picture of the largest Lake in Turkey. Tell everyone you know where to find the Biggest Treasure on planet Earth, miles wide and worth more than it's weight in Gold, since it is empirical evidence of life BEFORE the Big Bang. God Bless you

Attachments

• land14a.jpg
    land14a.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Nope, you make up stories that are not supported by either.

And you still misinterpreted the KJV.

• Agree
Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Too bad since Adam's Earth was "clean dissolved" in the flood. Isaiah 24:19 Today, it's at the bottom of Lake Van, Turkey

Was it you that told me that hell was thirty miles underneath the English Channel some time back?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

shows that Adam's firmament, which God called Heaven, was made the 2nd Day. The present Heaven AND the third Heaven ll Cor 12:2 were made on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4 We live in the 2nd Heaven since Adam's entire small Heaven sank in Lake Van, Turkey 11,000 years ago AND History agrees. God Bless you

It looks like you misinterpreted the King James Version of the Bible. You should read some more modern interpretations.[/QUOTE]

They, WHY don't you try to refute me Scripturally? Scientifically or Historically? Is it because you cannot? Of course it is, which is why you falsely accuse. God Bless you

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Nope, you make up stories that are not supported by either.

And you still misinterpreted the KJV.

Be more specific or everyone will see your flawed view. Chapter and verse will do. I will be more than happy to show you what the verse actually says. God Bless you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
They, WHY don't you try to refute me Scripturally? Scientifically or Historically? Is it because you cannot? Of course it is, which is why you falsely accuse. God Bless you

I defy you to find a commentary on Genesis, written by a liberal, a conservative, or anybody else, which would lend any substance to your fantasising, unless it was written by some way out cult.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It looks like you misinterpreted the King James Version of the Bible. You should read some more modern interpretations.

They, WHY don't you try to refute me Scripturally? Scientifically or Historically? Is it because you cannot? Of course it is, which is why you falsely accuse. God Bless you[/QUOTE]
There is no need. You refute yourself. I am merely trying to give you some pointers.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Be more specific or everyone will see your flawed view. Chapter and verse will do. I will be more than happy to show you what the verse actually says. God Bless you
Don't fool yourself. Anyone that reads your posts can see what you do.

There is no need to "debate" with you. One can only try to steer you to a clearer understanding.

Upvote 0

Obliquinaut

Сделайте Америку прекрасной
Jun 30, 2017
Washington
✟35,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Has anyone posted the Old Standard yet?

29+ Evidences for Macroevolution: The Scientific Case for Common Descent

Here's the key point:
"Universal common descent is a general descriptive theory concerning the genetic origins of living organisms (though not the ultimate origin of life). The theory specifically postulates that all of the earth's known biota are genealogically related, much in the same way that siblings or cousins are related to one another. Thus, universal common ancestry entails the transformation of one species into another and, consequently, macroevolutionary history and processes involving the origin of higher taxa. Because it is so well supported scientifically, common descent is often called the "fact of evolution" by biologists. For these reasons, proponents of special creation are especially hostile to the macroevolutionary foundation of the biological sciences." (Emphasis added)

Enjoy! (Hint: it contains PEER REVIEWED LITERATURE!)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.