Not open for further replies.

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
you have not even provided a single peer review, so sorry if I don't believe your posts anymore. Just an empty text wall with no substance.

Neither have you. And you claimed to understand majj27's post. It appears that you did not.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
further more if evolution hasn't happened on a macro level which i have proven (since no one here has given peer review to support their missing links), then it is not observed, if it is not observed then it's not science. So really this is just an unfounded scientific theory. A theory is not science because it has not been tested and observed.

• Haha
Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Not even ten seconds in and your error was made obvious. Or did you miss it?
I like your definitions yeah. first quote mine, then hominid, then peer review. I have had a history refuting your definitions, so go ahead and attempt yet another one.

• Haha
Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
further more if evolution hasn't happened on a macro level which i have proven (since no one here has given peer review to support their missing links), then it is no observed, if it is not observed then it's not science. So really this is just an unfounded scientific theory. A theory is not science because it has not been tested and observed.
Pure nonsense. Along with using a phrase that he still does not know how to use correctly.

Upvote 0

majj27

Mr. Owl has had quite enough
Jun 2, 2014
✟82,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
*sigh* you know what, nevermind. You've convinced me. I kept having hope that I was right, that there could be some form of actual, factual exchange and learning to be had from examining each other's beliefs, but I guess I may as well give up. I'm now convinced that discussing evolutionary science with a creationist is a complete waste of my time.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I like your definitions yeah. first quote mine, then hominid, then peer review. I have had a history refuting your definitions, so go ahead and attempt yet another one.
Once again, please no false stories. You have never refuted any of my posts.

You made a gross error. You posted a video that pointed out your gross error to you in the first ten seconds.

I guess when you are wrong you need to find some way to run away from the issues.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Once again, please no false stories. You have never refuted any of my posts.

You made a gross error. You posted a video that pointed out your gross error to you in the first ten seconds.

I guess when you are wrong you need to find some way to run away from the issues.
your word against a guy on a peer review journal for 25 years....huh.

lets see, no competition man.

your just fooling yourself now.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I will check back in a while and see if you guys have posted any peer reviews. Since the burden of proof is on you anyhow to answer the question. Until then ...we...are....the....champions. ha ha.

go back to the school room i guess.

• Haha
Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
your word against a guy on a peer review journal for 25 years....huh.

Wrong again. I agree with him. Your error, not his, was obvious in the first ten seconds. I never claimed or implied that he made an error.

lets see, no competition man.

your just fooling yourself now.

So you are admitting that you are wrong, since I agree with him?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
When do you believe this took place? I always wonder if people have a wonky timeline figured out in their minds that goes against all of science and history, or if they just don't care.

Adam was made the 3rd Day, which was the SAME Day/Age when the big bang of our Cosmos happened. Gen 2:4-7 Since the first Stars lit up less than a Billion years after the big bang, on the 4th Day Gen 1:16, Adam was alive before the beginning of our Cosmos. He lived in a perfect body, like God's, until some 12k years ago, in man's time BEFORE he disobeyed and became flesh. When the Ark arrived on our Planet, Adam's superior intelligence was Inherited by the prehistoric people who were here when the Ark arrived. That's God's Truth Scripturally, Scientifically and Historically. God Bless you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I will check back in a while and see if you guys have posted any peer reviews. Since the burden of proof is on you anyhow to answer the question. Until then ...we...are....the....champions. ha ha.

go back to the school room i guess.

Sorry, you lost. Too bad that you still do not understand the error that you are making.

We supported our views with (and let me put this in bold for you) peer reviewed science.

You have merely posted articles that you did not understand that refuted your claims.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
We are carbon based lifeforms, and you won't get that from earth, which is mostly composed of silicon compounds.

We are all Stardust from the innerds of the first Stars, which lit up on the 4th Day Gen 1:16 some 13.8 billion years ago, in man's time. Jesus took some of the air, dust and water, God had created in the beginning, and "inflated it" and it became our Cosmos. Gen 2:4 He also made the 3rd Heaven of ll Cor 12:2.

*** Life originated in the oceans. That is a very different thing from saying you can get life from nothing but water.

Correction: The last universal common ancestor was created and brought forth from WATER on the 5th Day Gen 1:21 which was some 3.8 billion years ago in man's time. Each of God's Days/Ages is some 4.5 Billion years in man's time. That's God's literal Truth of Genesis. God Bless you

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Adam was made the 3rd Day, which was the SAME Day/Age when the big bang of our Cosmos happened.
I'm looking for a range of years. Your best estimate, however wide it may be.
He lived in a perfect body, like God's, until some 12k years ago
Ok, that's a start. You believe there were only one or two humans in 10,000 BCE?

Upvote 0

majj27

Mr. Owl has had quite enough
Jun 2, 2014
✟82,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Adam was made the 3rd Day, which was the SAME Day/Age when the big bang of our Cosmos happened. Gen 2:4-7 Since the first Stars lit up less than a Billion years after the big bang, on the 4th Day Gen 1:16, Adam was alive before the beginning of our Cosmos. He lived in a perfect body, like God's, until some 12k years ago, in man's time BEFORE he disobeyed and became flesh. When the Ark arrived on our Planet, Adam's superior intelligence was Inherited by the prehistoric people who were here when the Ark arrived. That's God's Truth Scripturally, Scientifically and Historically. God Bless you

I'm sorry, I'm a bit confused and I don't want to misinterpret you. When you say that "the Ark arrived on our planet", am I correct in assuming that you believe that pre-flood, it was on a different planet, i.e. a completely different planetary body as opposed to just a pre-flood Earth?

Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
We are all Stardust from the innerds of the first Stars, which lit up on the 4th Day Gen 1:16 some 13.8 billion years ago, in man's time. Jesus took some of the air, dust and water, God had created in the beginning, and "inflated it" and it became our Cosmos. Gen 2:4 He also made the 3rd Heaven of ll Cor 12:2.

If you are going to try and use the terminology of contemporary cosmology, you could at least use them rightly. Creationists seem to think that they can make up their own private version of physics as they go along, and any old babble will do. Well sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

Correction: The last universal common ancestor was created and brought forth from WATER on the 5th Day Gen 1:21 which was some 3.8 billion years ago in man's time. Each of God's Days/Ages is some 4.5 Billion years in man's time. That's God's literal Truth of Genesis. God Bless you

You can quote Genesis as much as you like, but with the exception of hydrogen and oxygen, you cannot get carbon, or any of the other elements in living organisms, from water.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.