achristian2

learning to walk with God
Aug 7, 2012
✟23,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lord, I have sinned against you. Please forgive me and help me to seek you with all my heart. I love you God. Thank you for forgiving me and thank you for continuously doing a work in my heart and life. May my steps always be directed by You and may your word be a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. May my phobia and fear of suffering unduly and the things I desire taken away disappear as I put you first and instead be replaced with a love, joy, peace desire and determination to follow you and your will in my life. I pray that I will willingly let go of whatever you do not want me to have.

Lord, help me change. Help me put you first. You are everything good and there is nothing bad in you. And following you, there is life, light and protection, peace and joy. Guide me and hold me that I might not fall and stray away. Send me friends and people that love me to help me in this journey. Help me set my eyes on eternity and not of this world, Lord. In Jesus's name, I pray. Amen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMrAafe7Mns'
With All I Am (By Hillsong)

Last edited:
Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0
Feb 19, 2013
✟65,227.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
tumblr_ltri3hOcHx1qkzpggo1_500.jpg

Upvote 0

achristian2

Aug 7, 2012
✟23,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One pastor said, when problems assail you, chase after God. Its true, because when you chase after God, God will help you. Not only do you get God's peace and joy, but you also come under His protection and approval and His hand holding you up through the adversities. He will help because He has promise us that and His word is true

Upvote 0

achristian2

Aug 7, 2012
✟23,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Isaiah 53:5
But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds (stripes) we are healed

The faith of the Canaanite woman with regards to her demon-possessed daughter
Matthew 15:27-28
"Yes it is, Lord," she said. "Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master's table."Then Jesus said to her, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed at that moment.

A woman who had been subjected to bleeding for 12 years
Matthew 9:22
Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed at that moment.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

achristian2

Aug 7, 2012
✟23,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Maranatha singers The steadfast love of the Lord
Maranatha singers The steadfast love of the Lord - YouTube

Lamentations 3:22 -25
Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.".The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him;

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

freebiblelessons

Sep 25, 2013
Connecticut
Visit site
✟7,767.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Always remember what the Bible says in Philippians 1:6 "And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns."

Ever feel like God has abandoned you? Whatever you are going through God is there! He began a good work in you and he WILL BE FAITHFUL to complete it!

Upvote 0

GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Treasure in Heaven Matthew 6:19-21

Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth,
where moth and decay destroy, and thieves break in
and steal. But store up treasures in heaven,
where moth nor decay destroys, nor thieves break in
and steal. For where your treasure is, there also will your heart be.

~ Carolyn

Upvote 0