USA
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I wanted to give everyone an update on my situation. I was able to get away from my abusive soon-to-be ex husband with both of my kiddos. We found a little emergency housing complex that was willing to take us after hearing about our situation. I am so grateful and feel beyond blessed that we were able to get away. We've still got a long road ahead of us, but we're SAFE. The apartment is small and pretty bare, we left with just medical supplies for the kids, some extra outfits, and of course the clothes on our backs. I'm not sure where we'll go from here, getting things for this new home or getting food to tide us over for a little while, but at least we're safe. I put together a wishlist of items for the new place, if anyone wants to help out at all. More than anything, THANK YOU. Thank you to every single person who said a prayer for us. Please keep us in your prayers a while longer as we navigate this new start of ours.

Last edited:

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Your gratitude is a blessing to me. It's so good to see someone who appreciates safety. Sad as it is that being safe is your #1 priority, it's good to hear the silver lining of a terrible situation.

Go ahead & send me a private message with your list o' goodies, I'll see what I can do.

Blessings,
:pray:

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,476.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I am so happy if you got away from an unsafe person. If I only knew you in person, I would be very happy to donate. However, I just don’t have confidence that much in things I see online.

I hope you will understand. I certainly pray that you will be blessed with all the provision you need for yourself and your family and that you will be totally safe all of you.

Upvote 0