A simple fix for the Transgender issue.

Ken-1122

Jan 30, 2011
✟225,690.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You ever see a trans man? SOmeone born with a vagina but identifies as a man? Often, you'd never know they were born with a vagina. So we have people who look like men, but since they have vaginas, they have use the women's toilets. Tell me, how do we tell the difference between a trans man who just wants to pee and a man with a penis who wants to use this reasoning to perv on ladies going to the loo?

View attachment 267193

Or should we just tell trans people they aren't allowed to use public toilets at all?

Ahh taking the ole “present the exception and pretend it is the rule” huh? If you look like a guy and go to the mens restroom, you could easily get away with it because nobody is going to check your sex organs before going to the restroom. In my state, the biggest problem with the bathroom bill was guys having access to the ladies locker rooms knowing nobody would question it. I never cared much for Trump, but one thing his administration did right was to get rid of that.
President Trump Just Rolled Back Guidelines That Protected Transgender Students

• Agree
Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Ahh taking the ole “present the exception and pretend it is the rule” huh? If you look like a guy and go to the mens restroom, you could easily get away with it because nobody is going to check your sex organs before going to the restroom. In my state, the biggest problem with the bathroom bill was guys having access to the ladies locker rooms knowing nobody would question it. I never cared much for Trump, but one thing his administration did right was to get rid of that.
President Trump Just Rolled Back Guidelines That Protected Transgender Students
In general I agree with that, as long as work has gone on to improve the guidelines (the article is from 2017).

A minor should not "self-identify as a girl" unilaterally nor should the school administration accept it. To allow a student to decide on a whim that "I think I'm a girl" without the cooperation and support of parents and relevant psychological experts and wander into the girl's locker room is cruelty to that child and I think most such cases represents the acting out of hostility to transgenderism on the part of school authorities. It is at least a dereliction of their responsibility.

Upvote 0