Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
And then the money rolled in after they started accepting private speaking engagements, just like every other president has accepted in turn. What a racket this world is.

This election really makes you so much more fully aware why no rich man will ever enter the Camel's Gate. I'd rather be poor. Less worries!

Can you imagine being paid hundreds of thousands if not a million dollars or more, just to speak to a group of people?

LINK

The Clinton's give a whole new image to the phrase, money and influence.
And if Hillary gets into the White house they'll all make history and rake in even more money.

And we wonder why they talk like the little guys matter when they're begging for the votes, and forget who we are once we give them our trust at the polls.

How can they do that? People ask. Easy. No con$cience.

Upvote 0

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Agree. Wholeheartedly. Only the proletariat is also part of the problem....

I know, and not for no good reason.

The "bourgeoisie," to continue the metaphor, work very hard to keep us in a constant state of psychological vulnerability. We are bombarded everyday from our birth with streams of images of authority, right and wrong, what is acceptable, and ultimately how to be happy. The images are false, but attractive - they are a security. (The irony is many have given up real security for this false comfort.)

So, when someone comes along and starts trouble by saying "they" are not who/what they claim," those people are shut down by the rest. That is not for nothing either, because I am certain that even those that choose to stay ignorant know what is going on - but want that false security. So, certainly the rest will react indignantly when someone threatens the false security they think is very real. (One label for those "someones" is obviously a conspiracy theorist, but there are many more subtle and appropriate monikers.)

Until the "proletariat" is united in at least one meaningful cause, then there will be no hope. As a general rule of war: no corrupt government wants a revolution. They would rather risk civil and social war (i.e. killing each other because of cultural, racial and spiritual differences) than revolution. Again, since too many people are buying into the controlled chaos, it isn't going to change now.

Upvote 0

tickingclocker

Mar 11, 2016
US
✟22,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I know, and not for no good reason.

The "bourgeoisie," to continue the metaphor, work very hard to keep us in a constant state of psychological vulnerability. We are bombarded everyday from our birth with streams of images of authority, right and wrong, what is acceptable, and ultimately how to be happy. The images are false, but attractive - they are a security. (The irony is many have given up real security for this false comfort.)

So, when someone comes along and starts trouble by saying "they" are not who/what they claim," those people are shut down by the rest. That is not for nothing either, because I am certain that even those that choose to stay ignorant know what is going on - but want that false security. So, certainly the rest will react indignantly when someone threatens the false security they think is very real. (One label for those "someones" is obviously a conspiracy theorist, but there are many more subtle and appropriate monikers.)

Until the "proletariat" is united in at least one meaningful cause, then there will be no hope. As a general rule of war: no corrupt government wants a revolution. They would rather risk civil and social war (i.e. killing each other because of cultural, racial and spiritual differences) than revolution. Again, since too many people are buying into the controlled chaos, it isn't going to change now.
So many people I know are longingly looking back to the times after 9/11, when the country was united against a common foe, even if ambiguous. What happened in NY, DC and PA happened to all of us, and we reacted as one. Where is the presidential candidate that can pull that off... WITHOUT setting up the scenario to do it? Where is the uniting factor here?

Against both questionable, unethical candidates, that's where! We do nothing about it. Why? Because we have long been conditioned to accept the "lesser of two evils". That's why. Only problem is, the "lesser" is a smoke and mirrors game they play, and we let them by necessity. Just heard that Chelsea Clinton and Ivanka Trump are very good friends. IDK if that is true or not, but it makes you really ponder just where the heavily bolded line is anymore, never mind the fine line between where truth and lie is when it comes to the wealthy and "powerful".

Give me Your strength to wait for heaven. I can't seem to find a shred of my own, Lord. Don't really want to either, if truth be told.

Reactions: tatteredsoul
Upvote 0

MWood

Jan 7, 2013
✟122,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Trump Pays taxes according to the tax code of this country. If he didn't the IRS would seize everything he owns until his tax burden is paid. Just like you and me. To get mad at Trump, Soros, or Buffett for paying less taxes than their secretary is foolish. Get mad about the tax code.

The only fair tax is a sales tax with no deductions. You buy it, you pay the taxes. The person with the most money buys the most, and the most expensive things. The person with the least amount of income buys the least, and the less expensive things. Everyone pays taxes. No refunds. The wealthy pays their fair share. The impoverished pay their fair share. This is the tax code this country needs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,272,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
It means every corporation you support with your net income is doing the same thing Donald does.
Yeah I know I already mentioned corporations in an earlier post in case you missed it but hey if you don't mind paying Trump's, other wealthy people's & corporation's taxes than you wouldn't mind paying for mine too.

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Yeah I know I already mentioned corporations in an earlier post in case you missed it but hey if you don't mind paying Trump's, other wealthy people's & corporation's taxes than you wouldn't mind paying for mine too.
You mentioned corporations. But you clearly don't know anything about the rest of it.

• Agree
Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,272,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The biggest joke is when people believe rich people who tell them they are going to take money from other rich people and give it to them when all they do is take it from the dwindling middle class,but these people usually don't care where the money comes from as long as they get it....we are racing to the bottom and the two class society is coming....very rich and very poor.

We are a envious and covetous nation and most will get on board with anything they think will punish someone who has more than they do.....because "it ain't fair" ya know.

• Agree
Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Now, am I already decided that the man is a liar? Yes! That point is beyond discussion for people with half brains like myself.
Yes. So ? They all lie - and most all the people we know lie. So ? That's what Scripture says all along. YHWH, Y'SHUA, KING DAVID, the PROPHETS, the APOSTLES, the disciples all saw this. SO ?

Trump Pays taxes according to the tax code of this country. If he didn't the IRS would seize everything he owns until his tax burden is paid. Just like you and me. To get mad at Trump, Soros, or Buffett for paying less taxes than their secretary is foolish. Get mad about the tax code.
The "SYSTEM"; designed to control everything everywhere.
Is that a secret anymore ?
The biggest joke is when people believe rich people who tell them they are going to take money from other rich people and give it to them when all they do is take it from the dwindling middle class,but these people usually don't care where the money comes from as long as they get it....we are racing to the bottom and the two class society is coming....very rich and very poor.

We are a envious and covetous nation and most will get on board with anything they think will punish someone who has more than they do.....because "it ain't fair" ya know.
Love of money is the root of evil everywhere.
No surprise there until people find out it is everywhere.
(very few exceptions)
(self-sacrificial lives that Y'SHUA said is HIS WAY, not found most places)

Upvote 0

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Working and earning a living to care for your family is not loving money,not being willing to work and demanding money anyway is loving money while hating work and also your neighbor since he now has less money to meet his and his families needs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tickingclocker

Mar 11, 2016
US
✟22,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Can you imagine being paid hundreds of thousands if not a million dollars or more, just to speak to a group of people?

LINK

And if Hillary gets into the White house they'll all make history and rake in even more money.

And we wonder why they talk like the little guys matter when they're begging for the votes, and forget who we are once we give them our trust at the polls.

You just described EVERY politician who has held office since George Washington. There truly is nothing new under the sun. No wonder when Jesus returns He will do away with human government. It stinks.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
You just described EVERY politician who has held office since George Washington. There truly is nothing new under the sun. No wonder when Jesus returns He will do away with human government. It stinks.
Where is it written "The government shall be upon HIS SHOULDERS" :)

A few realized that this includes the government (choices) of our lives - when HE PURCHASES US
with HIS BLOOD we are all together completely HIS. HALLELUYAH ! :)

Upvote 0

tickingclocker

Mar 11, 2016
US
✟22,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

The only fair tax is a sales tax with no deductions. You buy it, you pay the taxes. The person with the most money buys the most, and the most expensive things. The person with the least amount of income buys the least, and the less expensive things. Everyone pays taxes. No refunds. The wealthy pays their fair share. The impoverished pay their fair share. This is the tax code this country needs.
Well, its no wonder that he doesn't want Hillary in there. She's planning on gunning for people like him who don't pay taxes because of abusing legalized loopholes. He knows she's going to plug them and who will he be then without his wealth? Another Joe the Plumber?

Business loopholes should fade away as owners grow their business. The more successful their business becomes, the less they need loopholes to tide their business over. A good business doesn't need loopholes to remain afloat. It needs what everyone used to admire. Honesty. But we all know that will never fly in corporate boardrooms or even in DC.

Come, Lord Jesus.

Upvote 0

tickingclocker

Mar 11, 2016
US
✟22,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

LINK

Don't make it sound like they are evil personified because they didn't invent the game. WE invented the game. ALL politicians take speaking fees, both active and former, and some fees are a lot higher than the Clintons.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MWood

Jan 7, 2013
✟122,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, its no wonder that he doesn't want Hillary in there. She's planning on gunning for people like him who don't pay taxes because of abusing legalized loopholes. He knows she's going to plug them and who will he be then without his wealth? Another Joe the Plumber?

Business loopholes should fade away as owners grow their business. The more successful their business becomes, the less they need loopholes to tide their business over. A good business doesn't need loopholes to remain afloat. It needs what everyone used to admire. Honesty. But we all know that will never fly in corporate boardrooms or even in DC.

Come, Lord Jesus.
If any one closed the "loop holes" they their friends, family, children, grand children, would all have to abide by that same loss. You and me and ours would also suffer the same loss. On one is going to close the "loop holes."

With out those "loop holes" no business could survive. Those "loop holes" provide relief to a company to help pay wages, benefits, retirement, Insurance, social security, new eqpt, expansion, renovation, invention, exploration and a whole host of things that are too numerous to list here. You need to do some research on these "loop holes" too understand them. They are a benefit to all of us. If you don't make enough income, or don't have enough deductions, you can't take advantage of these "loop holes." But they are there for you if you need them and qualify.

Upvote 0

Job8

Dec 1, 2014
✟21,583.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
She's planning on gunning for people like him who don't pay taxes because of abusing legalized loopholes.
After 30 years in politics and nothing to show for it, this is just grandstanding. Unless we have proof that the Clinton Foundation has actually been shut down, there is no credibility here either.

Upvote 0

tickingclocker

Mar 11, 2016
US
✟22,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If any one closed the "loop holes" they their friends, family, children, grand children, would all have to abide by that same loss. You and me and ours would also suffer the same loss. On one is going to close the "loop holes."

With out those "loop holes" no business could survive. Those "loop holes" provide relief to a company to help pay wages, benefits, retirement, Insurance, social security, new eqpt, expansion, renovation, invention, exploration and a whole host of things that are too numerous to list here. You need to do some research on these "loop holes" too understand them. They are a benefit to all of us. If you don't make enough income, or don't have enough deductions, you can't take advantage of these "loop holes." But there are there for you if you need them and qualify.

Tell me how all the businesses in the world since the very first one was ever established couldn't survive without tax "loopholes"? NOBODY "needs" business loopholes. To say so is to demean every single business owner and all their employees in this country. What about dedication to honesty, integrity, ethics, and sheer hard work? That was once the basis for business ownership staying afloat. Not dependency upon "loopholes". Time to take business off the baby bottle.

But they won't. Precisely because of thinking like yours. You "believe" we need them because you are taught that we do. And politicians encourage you to believe it. Why? My friend could have used a uniform deduction on her taxes. She, the common worker, wasn't allowed to take it because she wasn't the business owner, while the business owner raked in profit off her work because he had plenty of loopholes available to him. She hasn't received a raise in over four years. Her employer grumbled last year about his newest Lexus getting scratched. Now he's in trouble with the law for ethics violations. These are the very things Jesus spoke of. I see no "love thy neighbor" at work here. Do you? This is why I don't see those loopholes going away, even if Hillary Clinton does become president. She's simply going to get the lines moved--because she, too, is determined to protect her wealth! I'm under no illusions. It's a shell game they play with us, and we are too stupid and lazy to even see it for what it actually is. A lost battle before it even began. As long as we grab the crumbs they toss our way to dumb us down, we are "happy".

Do you ever wonder why employers who are deeply generous to their employees make headlines? Because they are exceedingly rare individuals. Everyone wishes to work for someone who they can look up to, including YOU. Do you ever wonder why employers who demean their employees are so vilified? I don't.

Think it over. Jesus IS coming again, and He won't be bringing any "necessary" loopholes with Him. That's for certain.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

MWood

Jan 7, 2013
✟122,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Tell me how all the businesses in the world since the very first one was ever established couldn't survive without "loopholes"? NOBODY "needs" business loopholes. To say so is to demean every single business owner and all their employees in this country. What about dedication to honesty, integrity, ethics, and sheer hard work? That was once the basis for business ownership staying afloat. Not dependency upon "loopholes". Time to take business off the baby bottle.

But they won't. Precisely because of thinking like yours. You "believe" we need them because you are taught that we do. And politicians encourage you to believe it. Why? My friend could have used a uniform deduction on her taxes. She, the common worker, wasn't allowed to take it because she wasn't the business owner, while the business owner raked in profit off her work because he had plenty of loopholes available to him. She hasn't received a raise in over four years. Her employer grumbled last year about his newest Lexus getting scratched. Now he's in trouble with the law for ethics violations. These are the very things Jesus spoke of. I see no "love thy neighbor" at work here. Do you? This is why I don't see those loopholes going away, even if Hillary Clinton does become president. She's simply going to get the lines moved--because she, too, is determined to protect her wealth! I'm under no illusions. It's a shell game they play with us, and we are too stupid and lazy to even see it for what it actually is. A lost battle before it even began. As long as we grab the crumbs they toss our way to dumb us down, we are "happy".

Do you ever wonder why employers who are deeply generous to their employees make headlines? Because they are exceedingly rare individuals. Everyone wishes to work for someone who they can look up to, including YOU. Do you ever wonder why employers who demean their employees are so vilified? I don't.

Think it over. Jesus IS coming again, and He won't be bringing any "necessary" loopholes with Him. That's for certain.
You are right about one thing. Some of us are too stupid and lazy. You need to go into business for yourself. Then you will learn.

Upvote 0

tickingclocker

Mar 11, 2016
US
✟22,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
After 30 years in politics and nothing to show for it, this is just grandstanding. Unless we have proof that the Clinton Foundation has actually been shut down, there is no credibility here either.
The Clinton Foundation has not been in business for "30 years". Hillary Clinton has accomplished a lot for families in her "30 years" as a political activist. Look it up if you dare because it is there, and Trump certainly isn't going to sound-bite it for your convenience. That's for sure. (Why don't you ask what has Trump been doing for the last "30 years" to make the world a better place? Making himself money. Period.) I remember way-back-when Hillary was lobbying for healthcare for the poor and low income families. She was vilified for it as being "too expensive", too "socialist". Obamacare is the result, of which I am personally am very proud. The richest country in the world, and our poor go begging when it came to healthcare?? We should have been ashamed of such ignorance! Is it too difficult to help someone in need out nowadays? It's your choice to stick your head in Trump's sandbox so we can all suffer for it eventually. Mark my words. Neither candidate deserves a single vote, but we are stuck with this flawed, rigged, human-based system. So we choose--just like they expect us to, and pull the lever which favors "What's in this for me?" above all. Sometimes I wonder if the JW's just don't have it half-right after all when it comes to avoiding human politics.

I'm so sick of hearing about the Clinton Foundation. What about the Trump Foundation? It's being audited for exactly the same questionable practices as hers is! But Trump isn't going to shout that at any of his rallies loaded with his employees. Do you think nothing extraordinary will be found in either audit? I do. They ALL cook their books. It's all a shell game to them. Presto! Change-o! Look at the gullible public smiling at us--while we delude them! Politics has always been a rich man's game. You haven't realized that yet? How sad.

The majority of these ultra-wealthy people have set up such shell organizations like foundations--to protect their wealth. It's what they DO. They ALL toss a few artificially puffed up crumbs to the world to make us believe they are "contributing", then hide 99% of their pie. Why? Should they be ashamed of holding so much wealth while the world goes begging for crusts of bread? Jesus says yes. He knew, even back then. Long before "foundation" meant shell game for the wealthy. He fore-warned them, enjoy what you have while you can because that is all the enjoyment you will ever obtain.

Last edited:
Upvote 0