A prayer request

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟922,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Okay so here's the problem. My wife and I have been trying to have a baby ever since we first got married two and a half years ago but so far we haven't been blessed. I want a baby and I believe that God will give us a baby one day. But I'd like to request prayers anyway. Prayers that God will give us a baby and that that baby will come to Christ. My wife and I already decided that we will raise our baby Christian but with the power of prayer that child whenever it is born wi'll come to Christ. Please help us we don't know who to turn to but God. Thank you for your prayers.

Last edited:

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟922,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I haven't had my fertility checked. My wife said that if we don't conceive within the next 6 months or so that she will get checked out and if her tests come back okay I'm probably the problem. That or it just isn't time for our baby to be born yet.

• Prayers
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
As you already know my Brother, I am praying and standing in faith for you and you dear wife. God Bless you both and I know from messaging with you that this child will be raised with love and shown a christian home. :]

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟922,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
As you already know my Brother, I am praying and standing in faith for you and you dear wife. God Bless you both and I know from messaging with you that this child will be raised with love and shown a christian home. :]

Yes I know you are praying for me. Thank you for your prayers pastor.

Prayers sent, God bless you and yours.

Thank you for your prayers. I appreciate it.

• Friendly
Reactions: Floof
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I join in the prayers for this couple to have a baby. I pray that they will do their part, and then leave the answer and the timing in Your hands. Thank You for what You are going to do. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟922,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I pray to God that you and your wife will conceive a wonderful child and that child will come to know Christ and will grow up blessed by God. Amen.

Thank you for your prayers.

Father, I join in the prayers for this couple to have a baby. I pray that they will do their part, and then leave the answer and the timing in Your hands. Thank You for what You are going to do. Amen.

Prayers! God be with you, and grant you the world's cutest, happiest baby, if that be His will for you. To want children is a huge blessing; it is a natural thing for a married couple to want kids.

Thanks!

I also say a prayer that God, according to his perfect will, will bless you with a child.

Upvote 0