✟15,749.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
onesheep said:
I don't see that this thread is any different than the what was just posted above. While I understand the need to work through things, I don't understand the need to take problems you may have with others to another board and gossip about others. It's also not anywhere in Scripture.

What you're doing here is flat out wrong and goes against Scripture. It's a shame and the Lord must be in tears over this.
Oh, fun. :sigh:

I'm here to socialize with other Christian women who want to be uplifting to one another, not tear each other down.

Upvote 0

MsJL

The Senior Contentious Woman
Oct 24, 2005
Beautiful New Hampshire
Visit site
✟3,239.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
HopesDreams said:
Who is Suzie? Ks? I can't handle when people call people something different from their screennames. I can never keep track of people that way! :p

Ks is MrsHPK.

I'll PM you about Suzie - I don't know that she wants her ID revealed.

Upvote 0

onesheep

Sheep that looks like Bob
Feb 7, 2002
Visit site
✟16,741.00
Faith
Catholic
Um... I can go without one...

;)
TenderWarrior1 said:
onesheep... we make it a point not to tell another that they can't have their opinion and voice it here.

Welcome. Hope you can find some common ground with us. Care to identify who you are over on FL?
And I never said someone couldn't have an opinion or voice it, did I? Or am I not allowed to have one? Or is pointing out something doesn't follow Scripture not allowed?
Oh, fun. :sigh:

I'm here to socialize with other Christian women who want to be uplifting to one another, not tear each other down.

Is there an ignore feature on this site? If so, does it work?
By all means ignore me but there is no uplifting in this thread, only what everyone has been complaining about on another site. This is supposed to be a friendship forum yet this thread is tearing others down. How does that fit this forum?
Um... I can go without one...

;)
Thank you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HopesDreams

Aug 9, 2006
✟15,749.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, girls. As you can see I've got my laundry basket and my broom. I have work to do.

I just got lured back here because it's so tempting to hang out with you gals instead of getting my wifely duties done. ^_^

Since I'm only in the mood to avoid my housework for fun, I guess I'll go back to my housework. ;)

Upvote 0

MsJL

The Senior Contentious Woman
Oct 24, 2005
Beautiful New Hampshire
Visit site
✟3,239.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
HopesDreams said:
Well, girls. As you can see I've got my laundry basket and my broom. I have work to do.

I just got lured back here because it's so tempting to hang out with you gals instead of getting my wifely duties done. ^_^

Since I'm only in the mood to avoid my housework for fun, I guess I'll go back to my housework. ;)

Me, too. Dinner to cook - catch you all later.

Upvote 0

TenderWarrior1

Fighting The Three Headed Dragon
Nov 11, 2005
Washington State
✟1,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
onesheep said:
And I never said someone couldn't have an opinion or voice it, did I? Or am I not allowed to have one? Or is pointing out something doesn't follow Scripture not allowed?

What I MEANT was, you are most welcome to yours. If you don't feel comfortable here, there are lots of other threads on CF that you can explore.

As far as what is and isn't allowed, here is the list...

http://www.christianforums.com/faq.php?faq=rule_2

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

onesheep

Sheep that looks like Bob
Feb 7, 2002
Visit site
✟16,741.00
Faith
Catholic
Let me add one thing.

Scripture tells us that when a brother or sister is doing something that contradicts Scripture we are to bring it to them first. I've done so and what you people choose to do about it is your choice.

It's disheartening to see Christians here tear down and rip apart other Christians time and time again because they don't happen to agree with their interpretation of Scripture. God does not take lightly the demeaning of His Children by others.

Upvote 0

Joyandpeace

Senior Veteran
Oct 29, 2005
Baton Rouge, LA
✟10,630.00
Faith
Christian
onesheep said:
Let me add one thing.

Scripture tells us that when a brother or sister is doing something that contradicts Scripture we are to bring it to them first. I've done so and what you people choose to do about it is your choice.

It's disheartening to see Christians here tear down and rip apart other Christians time and time again because they don't happen to agree with their interpretation of Scripture. God does not take lightly the demeaning of His Children by others.

I hope you can see the love we have for each other here.
I'm sorry if you have been offended by anything that was said here.
It is going to get better with time.
Just pray for us.
The Holy Spirit is busy working right now.
Your prayers will be appreciated.
thank you!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.