Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
onesheep said:
Let me add one thing.

Scripture tells us that when a brother or sister is doing something that contradicts Scripture we are to bring it to them first. I've done so and what you people choose to do about it is your choice.

It's disheartening to see Christians here tear down and rip apart other Christians time and time again because they don't happen to agree with their interpretation of Scripture. God does not take lightly the demeaning of His Children by others.
Perhaps, but you refuse to identify yourself. How do any of us know what your real intention is without knowing WHO you are? Your words might hold more weight if we all knew where you were coming from.

I agree that it is disheartening to see Christians tear each other down. I also agree that it is unnecessary. I am quite heart broken right now over what is going on at the other site. Part of the reason I have posted very little today.

However, coming in and preaching here will not solve the issue. There needs to be reconciliation and forgiveness, dialogue and understanding on all sides.

Upvote 0

cremi

Chief Executive Domestic Education Diva
Nov 3, 2005
Texas
✟9,070.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
SabrinaFair said:
Oh why do I bother to try... why God!!! Why...? I can't even take my own advice... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lord wrap your arms around me and draw me close I pray. :prayer:
Hey..it's all right. Just step back and take a deep breath. You did fine.:hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SabrinaFair

Happily married to MetalDave!!!
Aug 9, 2006
Texas
Visit site
✟29,907.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
HopesDreams said:
Welcome, Suzie. :wave:

Dirty laundry and cobwebs are calling me. :cry:

Hope to see you again soon!

Hopes! You've changed!!! And not a prune in sight... (she says lightly, hiding her heart behind laughter... :sigh: )

But is a fabulous look!!! :cool: (Only friends can say that and it not be a lie where rollers are concerned...;) )

Upvote 0

HopesDreams

Aug 9, 2006
✟15,749.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
SabrinaFair said:
Hopes! You've changed!!! And not a prune in sight... (she says lightly, hiding her heart behind laughter... :sigh: )

But is a fabulous look!!! :cool: (Only friends can say that and it not be a lie where rollers are concerned...;) )
Why thank you, Sabrina!

I owe my beautiful look all to you! :bow:

I'm very exited about having different looks to fit my mood!

Although my mood has somewhat changed since I dressed this morning, it's still reflective of what I SHOULD be doing with my time today. :holy:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MsJL

The Senior Contentious Woman
Oct 24, 2005
Beautiful New Hampshire
Visit site
✟3,239.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
SabrinaFair said:
Oh why do I bother to try... why God!!! Why...? I can't even take my own advice... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lord wrap your arms around me and draw me close I pray. :prayer:

Hey, what happened? Are you okay?

Upvote 0

MsJL

The Senior Contentious Woman
Oct 24, 2005
Beautiful New Hampshire
Visit site
✟3,239.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
cremi said:
Just wanted to say bye to all as I'm going on vacation for week! Try to not have too much fun without me!

Oh, man...

:sigh:

:cool:

Lucky.

Have a great time - tell us all about it when you get home.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.