I stand with Israel.
Jan 3, 2014
✟31,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is something for everyone to think about:

What would a dominant Muslim America look like?

LGBT "rights" wouldn't be an issue anymore because there would be no more LGBTs.

We wouldn't have to stand in such long lines to vote because there wouldn't be any women there voting. Heck, they wouldn't even be allowed to leave the house unless they were accompanied by a male relative.

Without women being allowed to drive, traffic jams would be a thing of the past.

Hollywood would grind to a halt because all of the Jews would be dead.

Wouldn't be a pretty picture.

Upvote 0

Thursday

Jan 12, 2016
Texas
✟49,429.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Could you help me by telling me who speaks for "Islam"?

The Koran:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Check these out and tell me if this seems like something we should be shooting for:

Islam will dominate the world - Google Search

Upvote 0

South Bound

I stand with Israel.
Jan 3, 2014
✟31,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Koran:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Check these out and tell me if this seems like something we should be shooting for:

What Emperor Obama called "The Religion of Peace"

Upvote 0

2 know him

Dec 9, 2011
✟7,513.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No disrespect intended to you, but I do believe that your response would be great in a stand up routine.

No, really.

I think if we say America is a Christian nation in the same way that we say Iraq is a Muslim nation then Christianity is far worse than islam: look at the drug using, gang infested, jail filled, suicidal and poverty breeding society that Christianity/American culture produces.

I think the problem is people who use religion to divide humanity instead of uniting it; have you ever heard the statement "love your enemies"; I thought this was suppose to be a Christian forum.

• Haha
Reactions: lben
Upvote 0

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
For 1400 years the Islamists dominated Europe. That caliphate was only finally defeated about 150 years ago,or so. The nations have a short memory, evidently. Much of Europe was conquered by the Muslim hordes--by force. Now, All they had to do was ask to be let in:disrelieved:

They are waiting....they are waiting....when their numbers get large enough.....

The Muslim families multiply about 8 to 10 faster than western families. Some parts of Europe are on the fast track to loosing their culture.

Muslims must laugh at the sheer stupidity of the West. But, that's what happens when mankind disregards the light of God's Word.

Islam is incompatible with "liberty and justice for all." Laws are not enacted outside of the dominant worldview of a society. Already the Muslims are flexing their weight in the formation of Western law.

Praying Christians had better be praying for the diminishing of Islam in America and in all nations.

We had also better be praying for the preservation of our 1st amendment free speech. It has already suffered serious erosion. People in the US are being paid visits by the FBI and Secrete service for supposedly violating the unconstitutional exceptions to the 1st amendment, some have been locked up.

All governments move towards tyranny. Without the prayers of the saints, America is no exception to that truth.

We are the Salt of the Earth.

Upvote 0

imind

Senior Veteran
Jan 20, 2005
✟30,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Islam wants to dominate the world through violence. It is their stated goal.

pffft...the vast majority certainly do not.

When the Muslim population of a democracy exceeds the non Muslim population the philosophy of governance will over time become that of Islam. That is how democracy works the majority gets to decide.

well thankfully we have a constitutional republic which negates the idea of two wolves and a sheep deciding whats for dinner.

The Koran:

and we can pull all sorts of violent text out of context from the bible as well. your hatred for islam is pathological, friend.

They are waiting....they are waiting....when their numbers get large enough.....

and whats a thread on islam without some good ol' fear-mongering?

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think if we say America is a Christian nation in the same way that we say Iraq is a Muslim nation then Christianity is far worse than islam: look at the drug using, gang infested, jail filled, suicidal and poverty breeding society that Christianity/American culture produces.

I think the problem is people who use religion to divide humanity instead of uniting it; .....

giphy.gif

• Agree
Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
pffft...the vast majority certainly do not.
I don't think you are knowledgeable of the research demonstrating that a majority of Muslims want to implement sharia in their host nations.

and whats a thread on islam without some good ol' fear-mongering?

What's a thread on Islam without a commentator creating a post that completely avoids presenting a sound counter-argument to the OP? Do you understand the main points in the OP?

Fear mongering?

That claim is long gone from the minds of many of those Europeans that are seeing the huge mistake they have made through their immigration policies.

• Agree
Upvote 0

2 know him

Dec 9, 2011
✟7,513.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think you are knowledgeable of the research demonstrating that a majority of Muslims want to implement sharia in their host nations.

What's a thread on Islam without a commentator creating a post that completely avoids presenting a sound counter-argument to the OP? Do you understand the main points in the OP?

Fear mongering?

That claim is long gone from the minds of many of those Europeans that are seeing the huge mistake they have made through their immigration policies.

You obviously don't know many Muslims personally to know how ignorant your words are.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HarryM

Mar 29, 2011
✟7,783.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
It is inevitable that the West, particularly Europe, will become dominated by Islam. Christian churches continue to close yet mosques are rapidly replacing them. Liberals are obsessed with placating muslims as being a marginalised minority which is not true. For example there have been demonstrations against President Trump's temporary ban on muslims from 7 countries but no one has ever protested at the fact that 11 muslim countries have indefinitely banned Israelis from entering their respective countries. Equally no one seems concerned over the thousands of Christians that are persecuted and killed in muslim countries. Even the Christian churches in Europe say little on this.
Winston Churchill read Hitler's Mein Kampf and warned the people of Europe of what was Hitler's objective and what was to come, but no one listened. The Koran is quite explicit in its aims regarding the growth of Islam so we should not be surprised. These are people who pray and attend the mosque regularly, refrain from alcohol and drugs, set themselves rigid standards of behaviour and see Western society as somewhat corrupt and a Christian Church with decreasing influence in state affairs and in setting standards of behaviour (which is what the church used to do)

Upvote 0

kangaroodort

Jan 8, 2016
NH
✟10,972.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You obviously don't know many Muslims personally to know how ignorant you words are.
Knowing some Muslims personally doesn't change the fact that many, especially in countries outside of the US, do indeed believe their mission is to take over the world and are doing all they can to do so, not just through terrorism, but also through slowly overcoming and replacing nations through immigration and high birth rates. This can be clearly seen in many European countries that have been inundated with Muslim refugees. It is a very real problem, and should not be dismissed just because we do or don't know some Muslims, who may or may not agree with this very real agenda for many, if not most, of the world's Muslim community. This video is certainly intended to be shocking and doesn't just focus on Muslims, but it gives all the evidence needed to show why this is a very real problem in Europe, a problem that could certainly become ours as well if we are not careful (BTW, I am not familiar with the FB site where this video can be found, so I am not necessarily endorsing any of their views, etc.).

• Winner
Upvote 0

frettr00

Finding peace where I am
Aug 10, 2004
✟38,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Knowing some Muslims personally doesn't change the fact that many, especially in countries outside of the US, do indeed believe their mission is to take over the world and are doing all they can to do so, not just through terrorism, but also through slowly overcoming and replacing nations through immigration and high birth rates. This can be clearly seen in many European countries that have been inundated with Muslim refugees. It is a very real problem, and should not be dismissed just because we do or don't know some Muslims, who may or may not agree with this very real agenda for many, if not most, of the world's Muslim community. This video is certainly intended to be shocking and doesn't just focus on Muslims, but it gives all the evidence needed to show why this is a very real problem in Europe, a problem that could certainly become ours as well if we are not careful (BTW, I am not familiar with the FB site where this video can be found, so I am not necessarily endorsing any of their views, etc.).

Disturbing video. This is what Trump is trying to prevent for the USA.

• Agree
Upvote 0

outlawState

Apr 14, 2016
Hampshire, UK
✟12,970.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

What would a dominant Muslim America look like?
It's not possible to say what it would look like, because Islam is a false religion, and there are as many variants of it as there are false religions.

People have a conception of Wahhabism / Salafism and Sharia law as prototypical Islam, but it is a very late form of Islam. Early Islam was not nearly so conservative and the Umayyas and others of that era were far more liberal in moral terms. Then there is Sufism that is different again, almost an apostate form of Islam, a cross between Islam and Christianity if it were possible.

I think whatever form it would take would be against institutions like Hollywood. You'd have to be an atheist to approve of Hollywood however.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: magicaxeman
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

What would a dominant Muslim America look like? I'm referring to population. Would the US Constitution even still be around at that point? Would the Constitution be so unrecognizable as to equate to it's very extinction?

I am continually amazed at how so many Americans seem to think that laws and norms are established outside people's worldviews. Laws will tend to reflect the predominant worldview in Western societies because people do not establish laws and norms that do not reflect their personal values. Why? Well it should be obvious that laws are not established without moral justification and that moral justification will reflect personal values.

Muslims in Western societies are growing at a rate of about 8 to 10 times the rate of growth for Western populations. The "all belief systems are equal" philosophy that has taken hold of secularly influenced societies that have, to a great extent, rejected God's Word, is inevitably leading to Western cultures being dominated by a Muslim population. The situation is made much more worse in the West because certain godless practices (such as abortions) have reduced birth rates among people holding to certain Western values, while Muslims continue to have about eight kids per family.

Muslim populations are already flexing their weight and influence in the formation and reformation of laws in Western nations. They are exerting their influence on our laws more and more as their population increase. In addition, I've noticed a pattern wherein Muslim communities become more proactive and bold in this regard as they gain confidence as their numbers increase.

This is what inclusivity of worldviews leads to, logically: domination by those cultures or families reproducing at a much greater rate than what is occurring in native Western families. This type of negative inclusivity--where people believe that a person with non-western belief values should be allowed to grow in number, without any restraint, and to hold office and leadership position--is contrary to early American culture. There was a time in our nation where people with anti-American/Judaeo Christian beliefs could not prosper to the extent that someone holding to Christian/western values could. One reason for this is that fact that early Americans could deny goods, services, and employment to whomever they chose. Imagine being a Muslim in a Christian community and not being able to get a job because no one will hire you. Would this tend to encourage immigrants to conform to Christian/Western values? Yes, I believe so. But of course now, Americans have been stripped of that power to self-regulate their communities through buying and selling to whomever they will and to employ whomever they will. Certain non-discrimination laws have, in my opinion, created a greater evil than they have potentially solved.

One of the ways to determine if American culture and law is being misinterpreted or erroneously altered is to follow where such interpretation and/or alteration seems to inevitably lead. Imagine a dominant Muslim America, where the Constitution is either nonexistent or either so altered that it is no longer recognizable. Since unchecked and rapid growth of Muslims in Western cultures logically leads to such and end, does this not indicate that US law has been altered contrary to the Founders intent? Would there be any "peace, liberty, and justice for all" in a Muslim-dominant America"?

These problems have been compounded by the fact that young people in colleges and universities have been provided a sort of substitute religion. They are literally being brainwashed into believing that the highest and righteous goal in life is to make sure that all belief systems are given equal access and opportunity to prosper in any given society. Man is deified and honored above God and his righteousness. This is their new religion, and they are fanatical about it. This has led to racist-hunters and bigotry-hunters who not only do not understand what constitutes true racism and bigotry, but they are also being conditioned to believe that bigotry and racism lurks under every every bush and around every corner, and that one of their highest goals and duties in life should be to completely eradicate what they're defining as racism and bigotry. "When you're a hammer everything looks like a nail."

They are being erroneously taught that race and culture should never be a factor in any kind of determination of someone's judgment and potential influence as it relates to their defined doctrine of inclusivity (unless of course they are engaging in their favorite activities of racism hunting and bigotry hunting). This is what happens when the light of the Gospel is removed from government and society. Man will always find a substitute, and that substitute ushers in the darkness that floods the minds, hearts, and souls of men and the societies they establish.

Egypt became a democracy during the Arab Spring. The new rulers decided to establish Sharia. That is like if you shoplift they do not give you a suspended six month sentence, but cut off your hand. In worse case scenarios, if you are criticizing Islam, they may try to take off your head. A military coup disrupted the democracy and put the president in jail. Muslims rioted and burned churches, Christian businesses and houses.

During the Arab Spring, Obama called for Syrians to rise up against Assad and depose him. Bloody civil war resulted along with the emergence of ISIS. ISIS did mass executions of Christians, Shiites, and Yezidis.

I would not want to live in a Muslim controlled society. I am surprised London voted in a Muslim mayor. I thought the British were more civilized.

Upvote 0

outlawState

Apr 14, 2016
Hampshire, UK
✟12,970.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Egypt became a democracy during the Arab Spring. .... A military coup disrupted the democracy and put the president in jail. Muslims rioted and burned churches, Christian businesses and houses
Egypt has been controlled by the army for most of its existence. Any democracy in Egypt is subject to the consent of the army. So I don't think much has changed in Egypt, which purports to be secular, not Islamic.

I would not want to live in a Muslim controlled society. I am surprised London voted in a Muslim mayor. I thought the British were more civilized.
As I said above, not all muslim societies are the same. There is Jordan, which different from Syria, which is different from Saudi Arabia etc. They are all different. ISIS is the worst. London is full of muslims which is why there is a muslim mayor. He also happened to be the official Labour party candidate in a city that votes mostly Labour.

Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟336,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
What would a dominant Muslim America look like? I'm referring to population. Would the US Constitution even still be around at that point? Would the Constitution be so unrecognizable as to equate to it's very extinction?

It would depend on the political views of the Muslim population. If you directly imported 100 million people from repressive countries like Saudi Arabia, and they were people who liked the government in their former country and wanted to set up something similar here, we might well see a change in our government.

On the other hand, if the American Muslim majority is composed of native-born American citizens, who grew up with American political values and went to the same schools as other American kids, we might well see the same secular government we have now, with the same First Amendment in the Constitution. Christians would then be a religious minority, and we'd get to see how well we've done at setting up a government that respects religious minorities.

There was a time in our nation where people with anti-American/Judaeo Christian beliefs could not prosper to the extent that someone holding to Christian/western values could. One reason for this is that fact that early Americans could deny goods, services, and employment to whomever they chose. Imagine being a Muslim in a Christian community and not being able to get a job because no one will hire you. Would this tend to encourage immigrants to conform to Christian/Western values? Yes, I believe so.
To the contrary, I think this would encourage the socially-excluded immigrants to form angry, isolated groups that want to lash out at the Christian community that is oppressing them.

It also teaches the excluded immigrant group that it's okay in this country for the majority to refuse services and employment to members of a minority. That's a really dangerous precedent to set, if we envision a time when Christians will become the minority. (It also violates the commandment to treat others as you would wish to be treated.)

Upvote 0

staffsgt7

Sep 12, 2016
California
✟12,949.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I am continually amazed at how so many Americans seem to think that laws and norms are established outside people's worldviews. Laws will tend to reflect the predominant worldview in Western societies because people do not establish laws and norms that do not reflect their personal values. Why? Well it should be obvious that laws are not established without moral justification and that moral justification will reflect personal values.

Muslims in Western societies are growing at a rate of about 8 to 10 times the rate of growth for Western populations. The "all belief systems are equal" philosophy that has taken hold of secularly influenced societies that have, to a great extent, rejected God's Word, is inevitably leading to Western cultures being dominated by a Muslim population. The situation is made much more worse in the West because certain godless practices (such as abortions) have reduced birth rates among people holding to certain Western values, while Muslims continue to have about eight kids per family.

Muslim populations are already flexing their weight and influence in the formation and reformation of laws in Western nations. They are exerting their influence on our laws more and more as their population increase. In addition, I've noticed a pattern wherein Muslim communities become more proactive and bold in this regard as they gain confidence as their numbers increase.

This is what inclusivity of worldviews leads to, logically: domination by those cultures or families reproducing at a much greater rate than what is occurring in native Western families. This type of negative inclusivity--where people believe that a person with non-western belief values should be allowed to grow in number, without any restraint, and to hold office and leadership position--is contrary to early American culture. There was a time in our nation where people with anti-American/Judaeo Christian beliefs could not prosper to the extent that someone holding to Christian/western values could. One reason for this is that fact that early Americans could deny goods, services, and employment to whomever they chose. Imagine being a Muslim in a Christian community and not being able to get a job because no one will hire you. Would this tend to encourage immigrants to conform to Christian/Western values? Yes, I believe so. But of course now, Americans have been stripped of that power to self-regulate their communities through buying and selling to whomever they will and to employ whomever they will. Certain non-discrimination laws have, in my opinion, created a greater evil than they have potentially solved.

One of the ways to determine if American culture and law is being misinterpreted or erroneously altered is to follow where such interpretation and/or alteration seems to inevitably lead. Imagine a dominant Muslim America, where the Constitution is either nonexistent or either so altered that it is no longer recognizable. Since unchecked and rapid growth of Muslims in Western cultures logically leads to such and end, does this not indicate that US law has been altered contrary to the Founders intent? Would there be any "peace, liberty, and justice for all" in a Muslim-dominant America"?

These problems have been compounded by the fact that young people in colleges and universities have been provided a sort of substitute religion. They are literally being brainwashed into believing that the highest and righteous goal in life is to make sure that all belief systems are given equal access and opportunity to prosper in any given society. Man is deified and honored above God and his righteousness. This is their new religion, and they are fanatical about it. This has led to racist-hunters and bigotry-hunters who not only do not understand what constitutes true racism and bigotry, but they are also being conditioned to believe that bigotry and racism lurks under every every bush and around every corner, and that one of their highest goals and duties in life should be to completely eradicate what they're defining as racism and bigotry. "When you're a hammer everything looks like a nail."

They are being erroneously taught that race and culture should never be a factor in any kind of determination of someone's judgment and potential influence as it relates to their defined doctrine of inclusivity (unless of course they are engaging in their favorite activities of racism hunting and bigotry hunting). This is what happens when the light of the Gospel is removed from government and society. Man will always find a substitute, and that substitute ushers in the darkness that floods the minds, hearts, and souls of men and the societies they establish.

1. Would the Constitution be around?

no, they consider the Constitution to be man-made and only allah's laws are to be obeyed. "allah's laws" are sharia laws and if you want to get a glimpse of them - download Reliance of the Traveller (authorized by Al Ahzar University, the highest sunni authority and the Muslim Brotherhood's IIIT) islamthreat.com

Non-moslems must accept dhimmitude (subjugation) to sharia and obey the Pact of Umar: The Pact of Umar – Faithfreedom.org

I would not believe anyone who says it is a good way to live because it is meant to make the non-moslem feel subdued and humiliated daily. And sharia says there is no retaliation if a moslem murders a non-moslem BUT that is not ok if a non-moslem even looks at a moslem crosseyed! Read the Pact of Umar.

2. Even countries we think are tolerant moslem nations have shown us that non-moslem school girls are beheaded, raped, enslaved. Our own countries see a spike in non-moslems being attacked, raped, enslaved, murdered.

3. Read the Pact of Umar - non-moslems must not have certain jobs that are over moslems, bear any weapons, wear clothes that a moslem might not like, etc.

4. Schools are teaching the propaganda of islam and things will get worse as the moslems gain useful idiots and moslem converts. these useful idiots and moslem converts will be our next lawyers/judges, politicians, etc. if our parents don't get off their collective butts and demand better. And our clergy - they are mostly a disgrace when they are silent and allowing the kids to be brainwashed, put forward such trash as 'Chrislam', or even the idea that allah is God when it is more easily compared to Satan!, etc.

Truth In Texas Textbooks — Putting the Truth Back into Textbooks
http://www.actforamerica.org/textbook-project

• Agree
Upvote 0

staffsgt7

Sep 12, 2016
California
✟12,949.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Egypt has been controlled by the army for most of its existence. Any democracy in Egypt is subject to the consent of the army. So I don't think much has changed in Egypt, which purports to be secular, not Islamic.

As I said above, not all muslim societies are the same. There is Jordan, which different from Syria, which is different from Saudi Arabia etc. They are all different. ISIS is the worst. London is full of muslims which is why there is a muslim mayor. He also happened to be the official Labour party candidate in a city that votes mostly Labour.

The moslem mayor was voted in very easily in London - the moslems voted as a block and just wanted a moslem in office and that shows us that the word 'moderate' is a misnomer because the moslem mayor is basically pro-sharia. While the non-moslems voted naturally for whatever candidate they felt best represented them and that split their votes. It is why moslems do 'jihad by emigration' so as to build up their numbers and to become voting blocks.

They then form nogo zones (moslem only and harass non-moslems until they move), and eventually take over cities like Dearborn.

Egypt is a moslem majority country and the laws are very sharia compliant. When a non-moslem is attacked the police wait around until they feel like checking it out. non-moslems must obey the pact of umar, or sharia, and accept dhimmitude (subjugation to sharia laws).

The Pact of Umar – Faithfreedom.org

They cannot do many things and are basically a minority just hanging on.

Upvote 0