United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Here is something for everyone to think about:

What would a Muslim-dominant America look like? I'm referring to population. Would the US Constitution even still be around at that point? Would the Constitution be so unrecognizable as to equate to it's very extinction?

I am continually amazed at how so many Americans seem to think that laws and norms are established outside people's worldviews. Laws will tend to reflect the predominant worldview in Western societies because people do not establish laws and norms that do not reflect their personal values. Why? Well it should be obvious that laws are not established without moral justification and that moral justification will reflect personal values.

Muslims in Western societies are certainly growing at a faster rate than non-Muslims. The "all belief systems are equal" philosophy that has taken hold of secularly influenced societies that have, to a great extent, rejected God's Word, is inevitably leading to Western cultures being dominated by a Muslim population. The situation is made much more worse in the West because certain godless practices (such as abortions) have reduced birth rates among large portions of Western societies, while Muslims continue to have more children per household due to a number of factors including Islamic doctrine and the practice of polygamy.

Muslim populations are already flexing their weight and influence in the formation and reformation of laws in Western nations. They are exerting their influence on our laws more and more as their population increase. In addition, I've noticed a pattern wherein Muslim communities become more proactive and bold in this regard as they gain confidence as their numbers increase.

This is what inclusivity of worldviews leads to, logically: domination by those cultures or families reproducing at a much greater rate than what is occurring in native Western families. This type of negative inclusivity--where people believe that people with non-western belief values should be allowed to grow in number, without any restraint, and to hold office and leadership positions--is contrary to early American culture.

There was a time in our nation when people with anti-American/Judaeo Christian beliefs could not prosper to the extent that someone holding to Christian/western values could. One reason for this is that fact that early Americans could deny goods, services, and employment to whomever they chose. Imagine being a Muslim in a Christian community and not being able to get a job because no one will hire you. Would this tend to encourage immigrants to conform to Christian/Western values? Yes, I believe so. But of course now, Americans have been stripped of that power to self-regulate their communities through buying and selling to whomever they will and to employ whomever they will. Certain non-discrimination laws have, in my opinion, created a greater evil than they have potentially solved.

One of the ways to determine if American culture and law is being misinterpreted or erroneously altered is to follow where such interpretation and/or alteration seems to inevitably lead. Imagine a Muslim-dominant America, where the Constitution is either nonexistent or either so altered that it is no longer recognizable. Since unchecked and rapid growth of Muslims in Western cultures logically leads to such and end, does this not indicate that US law has been altered contrary to the Founders intent? Would there be any "peace, liberty, and justice for all" in a Muslim-dominant America"?

These problems have been compounded by the fact that young people in colleges and universities have been provided a sort of substitute religion. They are literally being brainwashed into believing that the highest and righteous goal in life is to make sure that all belief systems are given equal access and opportunity to prosper in any given society. Man is deified and honored above God and his righteousness. This is their new religion, and they are fanatical about it. This has led to racist-hunters and bigotry-hunters who not only do not understand what constitutes true racism and bigotry, but they are also being conditioned to believe that bigotry and racism lurks under every every bush and around every corner, and that one of their highest goals and duties in life should be to completely eradicate what they're defining as racism and bigotry. "When you're a hammer everything looks like a nail."

They are being erroneously taught that race and culture should never be a factor in any kind of determination of someone's judgment and potential influence (unless of course they are engaging in their favorite activities of racism hunting and bigotry hunting). This is what happens when the light of the Gospel is removed from government and society. Man will always find a substitute, and that substitute ushers in the darkness that floods the minds, hearts, and souls of men, women, and the societies they establish.

For Muslim integration hopefuls: video 1 an2

For the history buffs: video 3

Last edited:

archer75

Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟253,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I don't think "Muslims" are a threat to "Western society". Similar claims were made about all the Catholic Italians about a hundred years ago. And now look at all the...pizza?

I understand the fear, but this just isn't a real threat. We have plenty of "Westerners" who behave badly. With the exception of a couple crazy people (and we have plenty of them who are nominally Christians), Muslims just want to go pray and live their lives.

There are real threats to the Constitution, though.

Upvote 0

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I don't think "Muslims" are a threat to "Western society". Similar claims were made about all the Catholic Italians about a hundred years ago. And now look at all the...pizza?

I understand the fear, but this just isn't a real threat. We have plenty of "Westerners" who behave badly. With the exception of a couple crazy people (and we have plenty of them who are nominally Christians), Muslims just want to go pray and live their lives.
No disrespect intended to you, but I do believe that your response would be great in a stand up routine.

No, really.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
No disrespect intended to you, but I do believe that your response would be great in a stand up routine.

No, really.

So you write 'no disrespect intended to you', then intentionally write something super disrespectful. Smh.

Upvote 0

Thursday

Jan 12, 2016
Texas
✟49,429.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Catholics are part of Western Society, genius.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Thursday

Jan 12, 2016
Texas
✟49,429.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

archer75

Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟253,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
You asked for an example, I have examples. Now you don't want them, saying they're irrelevant. So why ask for one?

I'm not viewing the image, but I do not want "Sharia law", no.

Islam does not have a "stated goal".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

South Bound

I stand with Israel.
Jan 3, 2014
✟31,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think "Muslims" are a threat to "Western society". Similar claims were made about all the Catholic Italians about a hundred years ago.

Yeah, because you remember how all of the Catholic Italians were blowing themselves up in crowded marketplaces and throwing homosexuals off rooftops, right?

Upvote 0

Thursday

Jan 12, 2016
Texas
✟49,429.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You asked for an example, I have examples. Now you don't want them, saying they're irrelevant. So why ask for one?

I'm not viewing the image, but I do not want "Sharia law", no.

Islam does not have a "stated goal".

You are either dishonest or just not well informed.

Please do a little research. It is important for all of us to know what is going on.

Upvote 0

archer75

Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟253,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
There was organized crime in nontrivial amounts that involved extortion, murder, and so on. Yet people now seem to understand that a tiny portion of violent criminals don't speak for everyone.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

The current philosophy of Islam and the teachings of Mohammad toward what constitutes proper governance of a country is completely different than the current philosophy of Christianity and the teachings of Jesus toward what constitutes proper governance of a country. The vast majority of Christians, agnostics, atheists, and followers of numerous other religious belief systems hold that government and church ought to be separate. The vast majority of Muslims do not . These Muslims I am talking about are not blood thirsty terrorists but simply good, honest hard working people that have very strongly held beliefs about the role of religion in their lives and in their government. When the Muslim population of a democracy exceeds the non Muslim population the philosophy of governance will over time become that of Islam. That is how democracy works the majority gets to decide. even if the majority decides that democracy is a bad idea after all and needs to be replaced by a theocracy. Demographics suggest that in the not too distant future many western countries will be populated by majority Muslim populations. For those countries there will be a considerable change in the way they are governed.

Upvote 0

archer75

Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟253,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
You are either dishonest or just not well informed.

Please do a little research. It is important for all of us to know what is going on.
Could you help me by telling me who speaks for "Islam"?

Upvote 0