A loved one has died, can u pray 4 me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, i jus wanna ask all the ppl who read this to pray for me. yesturday online my friend told me that a aunt of my friend (which is very close to me) had died in a car accident... i called my friend up and jus cried. I cant believe this happened...she was a christian but she was only 36, and never married. I jus want you to pray for her family to cope and have strength throught these hard times. i thank you...bye

Apologist

2 Tim. 2:24-26
Jan 9, 2002
Northern California
Visit site
✟1,980.00
Faith
Christian
Originally posted by Lauri
Hey, i jus wanna ask all the ppl who read this to pray for me. yesturday online my friend told me that a aunt of my friend (which is very close to me) had died in a car accident... i called my friend up and jus cried. I cant believe this happened...she was a christian but she was only 36, and never married. I jus want you to pray for her family to cope and have strength throught these hard times. i thank you...bye

I'll be praying for you too Lauri. I just lost my dad to cancer the day after Christmas and I know exactly what you are going through only stronger. My dad was also a believer but it hurts deep to lose the one who raised you.

God Bless

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.