A Kingdom Lost In Time

Mystique14

Jan 13, 2014
✟15,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I stared in shock at the...thing whatever it was. I looked at Daniel for an explanation, but found that he was as puzzled as I was.
"Well...earth has certainly has become more...interesting..." I said recovering from the shock of seeing such a strange...creature thing. "What kind of freak of nature are you?" I asked him.

Upvote 0

geoffrey1778

Jan 25, 2014
North Carolina, U.S.A.
✟7,661.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Puzzled as he be, Me'gid grasped what akward stares thrown. Resourceful always, where is the answer to making two pieces one? After whom I've met, as are they before me. "My name is Me'gid, an Elephorman from the Eastern Yerlandans. I've found my way here to the Redwood Forests, only to be lost in its trails. May I ask you for some assistance finding the nearests encampment?"

Upvote 0

geoffrey1778

Jan 25, 2014
North Carolina, U.S.A.
✟7,661.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A jolt of memories flash Me'gids brain. Flutes heard from a distance pan the grassy exterior making way through a cottage window. As day breaks another list of accomplishments prove valor. Only today's time is available to better my chances. I could hear the town friar's chant of melodies from my room. Habitual sounds of neighbors completing tasks as everyday played a sound track repeatably by the hour.

Upvote 0

geoffrey1778

Jan 25, 2014
North Carolina, U.S.A.
✟7,661.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Can music be made without an instrument, only hollow grounds walked are those tread stories read. The Elephant species takes fellow to superiority, whilst making room for none. Spoken by competition is an ecosystem held? The Yerlandans dorm many but few can be seen holding significance. Walk east past the border of Narway to see where Me'gids birth held truth. A land of fruits and residence, bestowed upon the Elephants by a remnant king. Thousands of years made history by a populous people, their makes being of great name. Mainly to those saught from afar are transferred to beyonds. Can a group settled in such length keep regen a future? A question once asked, never answered.

Upvote 0

geoffrey1778

Jan 25, 2014
North Carolina, U.S.A.
✟7,661.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"Maybe they didn't hear me, or maybe, ugh..." Dazed and confused, bright colored clouds dampen a soft mind. Through memories logic makes frame of Me'gid's whereabouts. In my mind I sleep, but when woke whats seen isn't important. The end of travels lays in conscience's fear. Bring with you a light for unveiling the hidden. Young breaks rest to regain his stance, pushing from the ground with one hoof.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums