A Kingdom Lost In Time

Mystique14

Jan 13, 2014
✟15,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I raised my eyebrows and said, "The year is 677....does that surprise you?" I was confused by their strange reactions. I had a bad feeling about this..."Can you send me back home?" I asked him trying not to get my hopes up. I hadn't realized how homesick I was until now. I suddenly felt helpless and alone. I got annoyed with myself and forced those emotions back.

Upvote 0

Nocturnia

Jan 13, 2014
Florida...
✟7,722.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
I raised my eyebrows.
"S-s-six... hundreds....?!" Aiden demanded, once again quite rudely...
"Six hundred seventy seven......... but that's..." I stopped, trying to figure out how this had happened.
"That's impossible!" proclaimed Aiden, giving Sage a, 'YEAH RIGHT YOU FAILURE HA' look.

Upvote 0

Mystique14

Jan 13, 2014
✟15,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I narrowed my eyes at Aiden. Now he was really testing my patience. I took a deep breath pushing back the urge to use my powers. "That's what I said! Can you not hear??" I was trying so hard not to hurt him. I took a step toward Daniel and now I was the one demanding. "Can you send me home?"

Upvote 0

Nocturnia

Jan 13, 2014
Florida...
✟7,722.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
"Apparently I did hear you the first time if I repeated what you said," I said, getting slightly annoyed now. She she had taken a step toward me. I wondered if that was threatening, or if she was just as annoyed--if not more so, then I was. Aiden took a step back. I glanced at him, disappointed that he was this nervous over this.
"The is the year 1723. We came from the year 2057," I replied, frowning at her.

Upvote 0

Nocturnia

Jan 13, 2014
Florida...
✟7,722.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
*Meanwhile... back in the Black Kingdom...*

I jolted awake. There was a strange surge of power that hit me in my sleep. Not that I exactly slept; it was more like slightly unconscious rest. I stood and walked over to the edge of the roof, spreading my wings to their full breadth, then ruffling the feathers. Everything looked calm and quiet as I had left it. Frowning, I leaped into the air, flaring my wings then flapping violently, I shot into the evening colors of the sky. I looked down at the palace garden. Almost everyone who occupied the outside garden, looked up and watched me pass. I rarely was seen, so when I did allow myself to be, everyone would watch me in awe; which I understood. How many huge flying cats were there in this world? I looked ahead. Narrowing my eyes at the horizon, I saw--and only I could see, the remnants of a strange energy I had never encountered before. The remainder of energy swirled in a circular motion, betwixt six trees that had grown in an almost perfect circle. I descended slowly, cocking my head as I watched the little ribbons of light twist and turn around each other. They were quite pretty. The energy substance was green, and was fading away slowly. I landed about twenty feat away from it. Folding my wings in neatly, I started toward it. That's when I sensed someone else had been here recently; it was Sage... But where had she gone...?
*She had better not have... gone through some portal or something...* I thought to myself, not ceasing in my approach of the swirling light. As I got within five feat of it, I could tell it was a portal; and this was the last place Sage had been...
*Wonderful! Now I have to find some way to bring her back...*
How was I going to get her back? I hadn't a clue. But I knew, of course I had to find out where the portal went, and then find a way to open it again.

Upvote 0

Nocturnia

Jan 13, 2014
Florida...
✟7,722.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
(Heh, so, this is Mynx. She's a completely black cat with feathered wings. White tips on her ears tail and paws. She's about as big as a... hmm, small horse. She helps the Black kingdom along, keeps the king out of trouble and pretty much goes and fixes everything that has gone wrong, and keeps the whole universe running happily as she can. XD!)

Upvote 0

Mystique14

Jan 13, 2014
✟15,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I frowned in confusion and looked at him. As I came to realize the dreaded truth my temper flared. "Why did you bring me here?!?" I demanded. It was getting harder and harder to control my anger and the urge to use my power kept getting stronger. I stopped myself and tried to calm down, but realized I was shaking ever so slightly. I clenched my fist to try and stop it. I glared at Daniel waiting for his responds.

Upvote 0

Nocturnia

Jan 13, 2014
Florida...
✟7,722.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
She looked mad... like, really mad. And I could feel a strange power coming from her as well. Did she have some sort of power that had brought her through the portal also? Regardless, I didn't want to make her any more angry and possibly find out what her powers were.
"I had no intention of bringing you here; I assure you," I said, putting my hands up slightly in attempt to calm her down, show her I wasn't a threat? I don't know. But I took a step back as well; not because I was scared, because I was hoping she wouldn't.... attack us? Oh, come on. What was she going to do--what could she do? Regardless of that as well, I wanted to stay calm, and keep her calm, and converse like civilized people.

Upvote 0

geoffrey1778

Jan 25, 2014
North Carolina, U.S.A.
✟7,661.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Meanwhile, in the Redwood's mists...
Me'gid joyfully hopped from stone to stone across and yawning creek. Never to ever seen the day light again, known was the journey ahead during the Night Season. One must hunt only nocturnal prey. Flowers were the diet of resourceful, but Me'gid always knew he had hope from above. "Where is my dinner? I must find Fire Flies for my dinner!" Immidiately, the young found his appetite pleaser beneath the very stone he had almost passed. "NOM NOM NOM" makes a happy elephorman. As for the first night of the Night Season, success was never less evident.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nocturnia

Jan 13, 2014
Florida...
✟7,722.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Could I send her home...? No. I couldn't. I was still worn out from opening the first portal. And, I didn't exactly know how to send her to the year... 600 whatever anyway.
"I....... don't....... think so....." I said, not wanting say no, for fear she'd explode. She seemed like the kind of person who would do that.
"I don't even know how you managed to get here," I admitted, glancing around the huge redwood trees, then back to her; wondering if she'd explode anyway.

Upvote 0

Nocturnia

Jan 13, 2014
Florida...
✟7,722.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
I sighed, relieved that she had calmed down.
"....Somewhere in America... in a redwood forest...." I said, shifting my weight and glancing around. Suddenly wondering where exactly we were.
"What exactly are we going to do with her?" Aiden hissed at me, glancing at Sage. I frowned and glanced at Aiden, then back to Sage. Wondering if she'd heard...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mystique14

Jan 13, 2014
✟15,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No! It was earth! Of all the places why earth?!?!? I clenched my fist and punched the nearest tree. It shock as I punched it. I was about to punch Aiden, but I stopped myself. I glared at them as my anger once again flared. "Sorry...I just hate earth..." I said between clenched teeth. Suddenly memory's from my past exprince on earth swarmed my mind.

Upvote 0

geoffrey1778

Jan 25, 2014
North Carolina, U.S.A.
✟7,661.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"While in peculiar my favored scent isn't Fire Flies, I rarely find them an inconvenience." an Elephorman spoke selfishly. Eyes whipping toward a crack of twigs, scaredy pants ducked for cover. With an arrogant posture, first guesses store towards notedly pathing close. Three figures entered his once thought preserved forest's greens.

Upvote 0

geoffrey1778

Jan 25, 2014
North Carolina, U.S.A.
✟7,661.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jumping right to the point, a bashful loner presents himself before the immediate. "Who are you?" asked Me'gid, only to be automatically adjusted by ones better judgement. Obviously they're some sort of aliens, ridden of any paws or trunks people have. Sights set elsewhere ends the night best but a slight impulsion says maybe we could work together.

Upvote 0