Nocturnia

Jan 13, 2014
Florida...
✟7,722.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
The rest of them had just arrived. I waited atop a ledge on the side of the small cliff that overlooked the meadow. The meadow, was crowded with people who were running from the New Order. If you didn't go along with it, they would kill you. But they had yet to catch me...
"Daniel... We haven't much time. They will be here soon!" said Aiden, coming to a stumbling stop at the top of the small path. I frowned. They shouldn't have caught up this fast... I looked back to Aiden.
"Is this all of them?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?" I asked, tilting my head slightly and raising my eyebrows.
"...Yess...." he said, after a moment of hesitation. I nodded, and turned back to the crowd of people.
"Get them ready," I said, closing my eyes tightly.
Aiden nodded, then turned and ran back down the path. It was going to be hard, but I was sure I could get everyone through; hopefully including myself. Aiden ran back up the path.
"They are ready!" he said, looking rather anxious. I sighed, opening my eyes.
"Alright..." I said, nodding once. We then went all the way up the path to the highest rock of the cliff. Aiden and the two other men accompanying me backed away from me. I clenched my fists, and closed my eyes once more. It was harder than I had expected... Already I could tell this was going to be extremely difficult. I opened my eyes. A small white sphere appeared in the center of the crowd. It grew, electricity jumping from it to the ground. The people backed away a few steps, watching the sphere grow consistently. After about thirty seconds, the white sphere had grown to about six feet in diameter, when it suddenly... snapped you might say. It made a loud pop, and seemed to twist in on itself. Then it flattened out into a circle, standing upright. At first, when you looked at it head-on, it just looked like a circle, suspended about a foot or two from the ground. Then the center started to darken, and shapes started appearing in the darkness. The dark formed into trees, grass, and a pine-needle covered ground. Everyone stood still. Staring into the portal.
"Well? Go on!" I said, having a hard time holding it open. Aiden looked at me, then the portal. Then he and the other two men quickly made their way back down the path, and pushed their way into the crowd, shouting something I couldn't hear. The people finally started pushing through the portal. I glanced into the woods. I could see the lights of the New Order people nearing. I looked back to the meadow of men, women, children quickly jumping through the portal. At last the last few people were gathering around the portal, when three men with guns burst through the trees and started charging toward the portal. My eyes widened.
"Aiden!" I yelled, trying to warn him of the oncoming men. He didn't hear me. I looked again at the men charging toward them, and took off running down the path; still holding the portal open. I disappeared, appearing right by one of the men in the back and hitting him hard. He fell to the ground and the other two stopped and turned to me. I grinned ruefully and disappeared again. The men spun in circles, pointing their guns at every small sound. Meanwhile, the last three children made it through the portal. I appeared halfway there; it was too hard to stay invisible, and keep the portal open at the same time. The men whipped around to face me, and in a second they were sprinting toward me. I took off running as well; not very fast, as I was having trouble keeping the portal open and doing anything else. And I had to get though.
Suddenly something hit me hard from behind, pushing me to the ground and pinning me. I jerked suddenly to the side, pushing whatever was on me, off. The man landed hard on the ground, rolling a few times before jumping to his feet. I was already on my feet as well, and had taken off running for the portal. I could hear the mans footsteps as he got closer. He was fast... but not fast enough. I was about fifteen feet from the portal. The last few feet and I dove right toward it.
From the corner of my eye, right as I dove I saw another figure flying toward me. But somehow, I just made it through as the portal slammed shut behind me. I tumbled out on the other side into a beautiful redwood forest. Trees towering hundreds of feet over my head. Aiden rushed over to me.
"Are you alright??" he asked, kneeling down beside me. Not really hearing his question, I slowly sat up. It worked... we were safe.

(Okay, so, Daniel is the main guy, he's just escaped from the future... Idk how far in the future but it was pretty bad. He is really powerful, but not like one of those characters you can never beat. He has weaknesses... And mm... Idk. You could make one of the random people who he helped escape? Oh yes! They are back in the like, 17 hundreds. America is just being populated, and they landed more toward the middle. So no one will find them for a while. You could also make one of the characters from back in time :D Idk. Come up wiff something! XD! :D)

(Wow that's long... Idk how I managed to write that whole thing. I'm practically half asleep.... LOL...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Mystique14

Jan 13, 2014
✟15,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
*Meanwhile in the Black Kingdom*

I walked out of the palace doors and slammed them shut. Zane ran out after me. "Sage, wait!" he called, but I ignored him and stormed toward the forest. We had just had a heated arguement...again and i needed to get away and cool off before I hurt someone. I knew Zane wouldn't follow me, so I didn't bother glancing behind me to check. I walked into the woods annoyed and angry. I knew I needed to work on my temper and seeing Zane able to control his made me furious. I kicked a rock into some near by bushes in my rage. It desturbed a flock of resting birds that flow up into my face. I let out a gasp of surprised as I stumbled backwards to try and avoid the birds. As I put my arms up to shield my face, I tripped over some veins and fell. I fell through some bushes and instead of hitting the ground I kept falling, engulfed by light. My heart started racing as I saw the sky shrinking as i fell into some kind of tunnle. I tried to reach out and stop myself, but it was no use. Suddenly I hit something hard and blacked out.

Upvote 0

geoffrey1778

Jan 25, 2014
North Carolina, U.S.A.
✟7,661.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Me'gid gasps for air in a frant state, only calmed by redwoods aroma of Bonzai nuts. As if he were the new location he had embarked upon, his new state of mind unleashed his desire for a new adventure as to which he was told was his as a youth. Only to later find out that the adventure didn't exist, but was a figure of speech. Shortly after catching his breath, it was stolen again by the screeches of bigbats. Almost always leaving passers no where, the bigbats yet again took the opportunity to better their name. Me'gid ran for cover. A wannabe leader of the pact made its way toward the fearful escapee. Relying on utter instinct, a gonuts tree enters the field of sight. "Grab the nut, and crack it. Only then can ones confusion be made." a mentor's words relived through the blessing of memory. "Bonk!" sais the gonuts tree nut, and out of it's center spores stars of pixie dust. The bigbats spiral in amazement and an escapee finds yet another escape.

Upvote 0

geoffrey1778

Jan 25, 2014
North Carolina, U.S.A.
✟7,661.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
After an unlikely mishap, Redwood's newest occupant embarked on a search for adventure. The ground cracked as it caught numerous pinecones, a trickle could be heard adding contradiction to ever present chimes of harmony. Without the Huggy Bears to skim surface leaves clear the path of Burootha Beetle, monsterous pinches could darken the days forever.

Upvote 0

Nocturnia

Jan 13, 2014
Florida...
✟7,722.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
"Daniel?" he said, tilting his head and frowning. I ignored him once again. Something was wrong here... I could feel it; and it was not good. It was as though the portal hadn't closed, but it was nowhere to be seen. I slowly stood up.

Suddenly, I saw something flicker out of the corner of my eye. All at once, the portal reopened, something--someone flew out of it and landed hard, skidding to a stop just outside the group of people. Everyone stopped...

It was another person... But that was impossible! No one followed me through the portal...! Unless... they did... and got trapped for a moment longer before emerging on the other side...

Upvote 0

Mystique14

Jan 13, 2014
✟15,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
All I saw was the ground before pain clouded my mind and I passed out. It hadn't been long before I slowly come back to consciousness. I opened my eyes slowly adjusting to the light. I slowly sat up and grabbed my head as pain rushed me. I moaned and shut my eyes till the pain passed. I suddenly felt an odd feeling and looked around for the first time. I froze as a saw a hug group of people looking at me. My eyes widened as I slowly stood up. This wasn't the Black Kingdom...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mystique14

Jan 13, 2014
✟15,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was to shocked at the moment to reply to the man who had demanded to know who I was, instead I looked around. I realized I most have gone through a portal...again. I looked at the man who asked the question and said calmely, "My name is Sage." I knew I needed to not over react. Last time I was in a strange place I had been accused of being a witch. That wasn't going to happen again.

Upvote 0

Nocturnia

Jan 13, 2014
Florida...
✟7,722.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
"Are you with us? Or the New Order?!" Aiden demanded, rudely once again.
"Aiden, if she were with the New Order... what could she do to us? She is outnumbered, and can't get back. She could do little harm here. You shouldn't be so rude," I said quietly to Aiden, walking up behind him. Aiden glanced back at me.
"I..." he frowned. "Never mind..." he mumbled, then turned back to the girl.

Upvote 0

Mystique14

Jan 13, 2014
✟15,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I raised my eyebrows in confusion. I didn't know what they were talking about and was a little offended by the "harmless" part. "I no not of this 'New Order' you speak of, but I wouldn't under estimate my ablitys if I were you." I told them looking at the two men that had talked.

Upvote 0

Mystique14

Jan 13, 2014
✟15,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I couldn't help, but smirk a little. I liked the thought that they were on edge not knowing of my powers and I decided it would be best to keep it that way. Beside my powers had gotten me in more trouble then it helped. I thought it was best not to use them unless it was absolutely necessary. "Just don't let my age make you believe that I'm harmless." I said smirking slightly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nocturnia

Jan 13, 2014
Florida...
✟7,722.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Aiden raised his eyebrows.
"Well, Sage, I am Daniel," I looked over at Aiden, "This is Aiden," I said, nodding toward him. Aiden stared at me.
"You can't trust her!" he hissed, turning his back to 'Sage'. I looked at him.
"Aiden, when someone introduces them self, and their friend, does that automatically mean they trust someone else?" I asked, turning to Aiden frowning, one eyebrow raised.
"Well... no... It just seems like....." he stared at me in silence for a moment. "Just don't go trusting her is what I'm trying to say..." he whispered, glancing over his shoulder at Sage. I rolled my eyes.
"Do you have any idea how you came here, Sage?" I asked, pushing Aiden aside and taking a step past him and toward her.

Upvote 0

Nocturnia

Jan 13, 2014
Florida...
✟7,722.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
I hesitated, not exactly sure where she'd come from.
"Before I answer your question, I would like to ask, where did you come from?" I tilted my head slightly and frowned. Aiden was nervous. I could tell. If she was indeed from the New Order, and somehow found a way to follow us through, she might have some device that would re-open the portal, and we would be caught... So we had to be careful.

Upvote 0

Mystique14

Jan 13, 2014
✟15,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I could tell they were nervous. I raised my eyebrows and told him "I'm from Asgard." I didn't want to tell him I was from the Black Kingdom, since we were known for not being the nicest. I wanted them on my side, not against me because I knew they were the only way I could get home.

Upvote 0