A FUTURE 1000 YEAR KINGDOM ON THIS EARTH?

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
You disregard the "Fire Judgment" that will dissolve this present earth, 2 Peter 3:10-13, You will closely note in Revelation 21:1 below this present earth is "passed Away"

It appears to me that you're misplacing these Scriptures and putting them at the second coming. Is this Amil?

These can't happen until the thousand years are finished.

Jesus Christ Returns In the final judgment, eternal life, eternal kingdom, as he clearly taught below.

Jesus can't return in the final judgement, that has to happen when the thousand years are finished.

One reason why is the Pauline phase of the judgement process. Did you not know that we are to judge the world?

"Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world is to be judged by you, are you incompetent to try trivial cases?

"Do you not know that we are to judge angels?​

The saints are not all even alive again until the seventh trumpet. That's at the second coming, right?.

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days...
"And the dead in Christ rise first.
"And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call,
and they will gather his elect from the four winds...​

This is before the thousand years begins.

The point of this is that the Saints have to be resurrected BEFORE the Pauline judgement can begin. And they'll have a lot of the world to input their part of the judgement on. And they'll have to judge angels too. 6000 years worth of judgement will probably take up the better part of the thousand years.

Peaceful rest of the Sabbath.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus can't return in the final judgement, that has to happen when the thousand years are finished.

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

I feel like i'm reading Braille with my eyes when i read one of your notes.

That's what it is BAB. The time for the saints to judge the dead. But this Pauline phase of the judgement process can't be completed while we're flying around in the stratosphere. It can only even begin when the saints are resurrected. That's why we have to go to the Father's house with many rooms. That's why the rest of the dead can't live again until after the thousand years are finished. That's when the Pauline phase of he judgement process will be complete and the great white throne judgement will then proceed. After the thousand years are finished.

"And shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.​

Is the NT equivalent of:

"Behold, I will destroy them with the earth.​

It's just like in the days of Noah. The great city is split into three parts, split into thirds. Earlier in the narrative only a third was destroyed, but now all three thirds are targeted. That's total destruction.

This is why we go to the Father's house for a thousand years. Last call: "You might not have to go home, but you can't stay here.

Capish?

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It appears to me that you're misplacing these Scriptures and putting them at the second coming. Is this Amil?

One reason why is the Pauline phase of the judgement process. Did you not know that we are to judge the world?

"Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world is to be judged by you, are you incompetent to try trivial cases?

The saints are not all even alive again until the seventh trumpet. That's at the second coming, right?.

The point of this is that the Saints have to be resurrected BEFORE the Pauline judgement can begin. And they'll have a lot of the world to input their part of the judgement on. And they'll have to judge angels too. 6000 years worth of judgement will probably take up the better part of the thousand years.

You disregard the scripture presented below Dave.

Jesus Christ Returns In the final judgment, eternal life, eternal kingdom, as he clearly taught below.

There will be no future 1000 year kingdom on this earth, with mortal humans present, as Jesus sits on a throne watching mortal humans dying around him.

Verses 31-32 Jesus Returns with the angels, the nations are gathered for judgment.

Verse 34 The eternal kingdom is presented to the righteous.

Verse 41 The wicked are judged to the eternal lake of fire.

Verse 46 The righteous obtain eternal life, and enter the eternal kingdom in verse 34

"ETERNITY BEGINS"!

Matthew 25:31-46KJV
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Jesus Christ returns, then "The End Comes" Can't be more "Clear" than that.

There is no 1000 year kingdom on earth hidden between verses 23-24 below.

"Then Cometh The End"

1 Corinthians 15:20-24KJV
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

Many teach in error Jesus returns to earth to start a 1000 year millennial kingdom, with mortal humans present?

Scripture teaches below, Jesus returns in fire and final judgment, dissolving this present earth, as the New Heavens and Earth are revealed.

"Eternity Begins"!

"ALL THE SAME EVENT BELOW"

Isaiah 66:15-16KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16 For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-8KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

2 Timothy 4:1KJV
I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

Revelation 21:1-2KJV
21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

As scripture "Clearly Teaches" this existing Heaven and Earth will be dissolved by the Lord's fire in final judgment at his appearing/return.

Jesus Christ Is Lord

Truth7t7

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Where do you get a 1000 year kingdom from, surely not from the scripture presented below.

No place in Revelation 20:1-6 does it show a kingdom on this earth with "Mortal Humans Present" as many believe and teach.

The scripture presented represents the Lord's spiritual realm of eternity, no time.

Angel, heaven, devil, satan, the souls, the dead, God, Christ, 100% the Lord's spiritual realm of no literal time.

There is no kingdom on earth, with mortal humans present as many claim.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian

He can't. The final judgement can't start until the saints have judged the world. That takes time. Plus, the saints are not even resurrected until after the tribulation. Where would you put the Pauline phase of the judgement process? The thousand years is the only place.

The saints reign with Christ for a thousand years in the Father's House. He went to prepare a place for us. So that He can come and get us and bring us back to where He is. Then we come back after the thousand years are finished. Then the Pauline phase of the Judgement is completed. Then the rest of the dead are raised and the sea gives up the dead in it. Then the white throne judgement begins.

And after this you can have your heavens and earth passing away with a loud noise and the elements burn with fervent heat.

But in keeping with God's promise, we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells. Behold He makes all things new.

There will be no future 1000 year kingdom on this earth, with mortal humans present, as Jesus sits on a throne watching mortal humans dying around him.

This is where you and me agree. I'm different than your other buddies here though. I can see that at the end of the tribulation, there will be only two kinds of human beings. The elect, for whom the days have been shortened, and the lost, who are to be killed by a sharp sword. All of the elect are translated, and the lost are killed. The net result here will be that there will be no flesh left to populate the millennium. The earth will be desolate, populated only by Lucifer and his demons. We will be off to New Jerusalem, to the Father's house with many rooms, for a thousand years. Plenty of time to get to know one another, and to execute the Pauline phase of the judgement process.

And when the earth has vomited out it's inhabitants, it will enjoy it's Sabbath rest.

You might not have to go home,
But you can't stay here.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's why the rest of the dead can't live again until after the thousand years are finished.

Based on the words of Christ in John 5:27-30, both the righteous and the wicked are resurrected in the same hour.

Revelation 11:18

(CJB) "The Goyim raged. But now your rage has come, the time for the dead to be judged, the time for rewarding your servants the prophets and your holy people, those who stand in awe of your name, both small and great. It is also the time for destroying those who destroy the earth."

(ESV) The nations raged, but your wrath came, and the time for the dead to be judged, and for rewarding your servants, the prophets and saints, and those who fear your name, both small and great, and for destroying the destroyers of the earth."

(Geneva) And the Gentiles were angrie, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they shoulde be iudged, and that thou shouldest giue reward vnto thy seruants the Prophets, and to the Saintes, and to them that feare thy Name, to small and great, and shouldest destroy them, which destroy the earth.

(GW) The nations were angry, but your anger has come. The time has come for the dead to be judged: to reward your servants, the prophets, your holy people, and those who fear your name, no matter if they are important or unimportant, and to destroy those who destroy the earth."

(LITV-TSP) And the nations were full of wrath; and Your wrath came, and the time of the judging of the dead, and to give the reward to Your slaves, to the prophets, and to the saints, and to the ones fearing Your name, to the small and to the great, and to destroy those destroying the earth.

(KJV) And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

(KJV+) AndG2532 theG3588 nationsG1484 were angry,G3710 andG2532 thyG4675 wrathG3709 is come,G2064 andG2532 theG3588 timeG2540 of theG3588 dead,G3498 that they should be judged,G2919 andG2532 that thou shouldest giveG1325 rewardG3408 unto thyG4675 servantsG1401 theG3588 prophets,G4396 andG2532 to theG3588 saints,G40 andG2532 them that fearG5399 thyG4675 name,G3686 smallG3398 andG2532 great;G3173 andG2532 shouldest destroyG1311 them which destroyG1311 theG3588 earth.G1093

(NKJV) The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come, And the time of the dead, that they should be judged, And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints, And those who fear Your name, small and great, And should destroy those who destroy the earth."

(YLT) and the nations were angry, and Thine anger did come, and the time of the dead, to be judged, and to give the reward to Thy servants, to the prophets, and to the saints, and to those fearing Thy name, to the small and to the great, and to destroy those who are destroying the land.'

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Based on the words of Christ in John 5:27-30, both the righteous and the wicked are resurrected in the same hour.

I don't think Christ's Words are the problem. It's your erroneous understanding of His Words that is the problem.

And i don't know why you keep going back to the Gospels for this, we've had a few updates since then. The dead in Christ rise FIRST, then we who are alive and remain. While this is going on the wicked, who are still alive, are about to be killed by the rider on the white horse. After they're killed, the birds are going to gorge themselves on their flesh at the great feast of God almighty. Why even kill them if your just going to turn around and resurrect them again two minutes latter? The lost are not going to live again until AFTER the thousand years are finished.

"Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.​

Jesus is just giving a first century audience here an abbreviated or simplified version of a resurrection from the grave that they had not heard of before. He's not going into the detail that we have in Revelation now. This is like the simplified detail we get from the parables. Notice He says: "they that have done good". He doesn't say: "those who are in Christ. This is like parable speak early in the Gospels. It was too early for Him to say: "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. It would be information overload back then, and may still be for some today.

But there's still two resurrections being mentioned, a) the resurrection of life, and b) the resurrection of damnation. The "hour" is coming means that the "time" is coming, but it's a different time for each of the two resurrections.

We can stay with the Fisher Price version, or step up to the greater detail afforded by the epistles and Revelation's narrative. Or we can sit and do nothing, and wait to figure it out when we are in the air, and there's no wicked there.

"But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.

Marvel not at this.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think Christ's Words are the problem. It's your erroneous understanding of His Words that is the problem.

And i don't know why you keep going back to the Gospels for this, we've had a few updates since then. The dead in Christ rise FIRST, then we who are alive and remain. While this is going on the wicked, who are still alive, are about to be killed by the rider on the white horse. After they're killed, the birds are going to gorge themselves on their flesh at the great feast of God almighty. Why even kill them if your just going to turn around and resurrect them again two minutes latter? The lost are not going to live again until AFTER the thousand years are finished.

"Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.​

Jesus is just giving a first century audience here an abbreviated or simplified version of a resurrection from the grave that they had not heard of before. He's not going into the detail that we have in Revelation now. This is like the simplified detail we get from the parables. Notice He says: "they that have done good". He doesn't say: "those who are in Christ. This is like parable speak early in the Gospels. It was too early for Him to say: "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. It would be information overload back then, and may still be for some today.

But there's still two resurrections being mentioned, a) the resurrection of life, and b) the resurrection of damnation. The "hour" is coming means that the "time" is coming, but it's a different time for each of the two resurrections.

We can stay with the Fisher Price version, or step up to the greater detail afforded by the epistles and Revelation's narrative. Or we can sit and do nothing, and wait to figure it out when we are in the air, and there's no wicked there.

"But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.

Marvel not at this.

2Ti 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
2Ti 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

You seem totally blind to the fact that the words "his appearing" and "his kingdom" refer to two distinctly different times.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
No loss of translation here, when Jesus returns it's fire time.

Many teach in error Jesus returns to earth to start a 1000 year millennial kingdom, with mortal humans present?

Scripture teaches below, Jesus returns in fire and final judgment, dissolving this present earth, as the New Heavens and Earth are revealed.

"Eternity Begins"!

15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16 For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

As scripture "Clearly Teaches" this existing Heaven and Earth will be dissolved by the Lord's fire in final judgment at his appearing/return.

Jesus Christ Is Lord

Truth7t7

You are using your private interpretation of the meanings of a few scriptures as an excuseto deny the explicit statements of a great many other scriptures.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He can't. The final judgement can't start until the saints have judged the world. That takes time. Plus, the saints are not even resurrected until after the tribulation. Where would you put the Pauline phase of the judgement process? The thousand years is the only place.

The saints reign with Christ for a thousand years in the Father's House. He went to prepare a place for us. So that He can come and get us and bring us back to where He is. Then we come back after the thousand years are finished. Then the Pauline phase of the Judgement is completed. Then the rest of the dead are raised and the sea gives up the dead in it. Then the white throne judgement begins.

And after this you can have your heavens and earth passing away with a loud noise and the elements burn with fervent heat.

But in keeping with God's promise, we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells. Behold He makes all things new.

This is where you and me agree. I'm different than your other buddies here though. I can see that at the end of the tribulation, there will be only two kinds of human beings. The elect, for whom the days have been shortened, and the lost, who are to be killed by a sharp sword. All of the elect are translated, and the lost are killed. The net result here will be that there will be no flesh left to populate the millennium. The earth will be desolate, populated only by Lucifer and his demons. We will be off to New Jerusalem, to the Father's house with many rooms, for a thousand years. Plenty of time to get to know one another, and to execute the Pauline phase of the judgement process.

And when the earth has vomited out it's inhabitants, it will enjoy it's Sabbath rest.

You might not have to go home,
But you can't stay here.
It appears you didn't reads God's truth, I'll post it again, read it this time.

You disregard the scripture presented below Dave.

Verses 31-32 Jesus Returns with the angels, the nations are gathered for judgment.

Verse 46 The righteous obtain eternal life, and enter the eternal kingdom in verse 34

"ETERNITY BEGINS"!

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

"Then Cometh The End"

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

"Eternity Begins"!

Jesus Christ Is Lord

Truth7t7

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are using your private interpretation of the meanings of a few scriptures as an excuseto deny the explicit statements of a great many other scriptures.
Are those the scriptures?

You disregard the scripture presented below Writer.

"ETERNITY BEGINS"!

"Then Cometh The End"

24 Then cometh the end,

"Eternity Begins"!

Jesus Christ Is Lord

Truth7t7

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You seem totally blind to the fact that the words "his appearing" and "his kingdom" refer to two distinctly different times.

The kingdoms of this world become the kingdoms of God and Christ "forever" at the 7th trumpet, which is the last trumpet found in the Bible.

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

How long is "forever"?

The time of the judgment of the dead is found in Revelation 11:18, with reward for some and destruction for others.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Why would you think that indicates two distinctly different times?

Have you considered the following parable in Luke 19?

Luke 19:11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.
12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.

Luke 19:15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.

If a certain nobleman is meaning Christ, doesn't verse 15 indicate He returns after having received the kingdom? Do you think He returns leaving the kingdom behind?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Are those the scriptures?

You disregard the scripture presented below Writer.

"ETERNITY BEGINS"!

"Then Cometh The End"

24 Then cometh the end,

"Eternity Begins"!

Jesus Christ Is Lord

Truth7t7

You have accurately quoted scriptures that most absolutely do bot say what you claim they mean. And you are using your erroneous interpretation as an excuse to deny a literal host of other scriptures that explicitly state the very opposite of what you claim these few scriptures mean.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have accurately quoted scriptures that most absolutely do bot say what you claim they mean. And you are using your erroneous interpretation as an excuse to deny a literal host of other scriptures that explicitly state the very opposite of what you claim these few scriptures mean.

Do you mean like the New Covenant promised to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34, which is found fulfilled by Christ during the first century in Hebrews 8:6-13, and specifically applied to the New Covenant Church in Hebrews 12:22-24, and 2 Corinthians 3:6-8 ?

Upvote 0