Orlando, Florida
✟45,021.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Look at all the photos of the earth, there is only 1 real pic. All earth pictures from NASA are cgi, they admitted that

That's a ridiculous statement. As far back as 1969 there were pictures taken aboard the Apollo missions from 'space' clearly showing a 'round' or 'ball shaped' Earth. There was no such thing as Computer Generated Images back then.

a flat earth troll? What am I trolling for? If we read the bible and do some word studies we see we live on a flat earth. Nasa admits that all of their pics are cgi generated. Neil Tyson Degrasse admitted that the earth isn't truly round so ALL the pictures are faked.

We do not live on a flat Earth. Due to it's vast size, to us, as small as we are, it 'seems' as if the ground if flat. But in truth, we have accurately measured the exact curvature of the earth.

We have perhaps millions of satellites that are more than capable of taking pictures of the Earth from as much as 22,500 miles away from the Earth and more. The Earth is just a 'ball' from this distance. From the moon, it is like a 'golf ball' in size. Or marble.

And anyone that believes that 'all the pictures' are faked, must also believe that ALL the pictures of any and everything in space are faked as well. You know, like the pictures taken not that long ago from a satellite send over the moon that shows the items left behind from Apollo. The base of the "Lander" and the tracks of the 'Rover' are perfectly visible. If the Earth is flat, man has never stepped foot on the moon. If all the pictures of the Earth from space are faked, then all pictures of 'any' planet taken from space are fakes. Yet I can look through a telescope and clearly see other planets that are 'round' and even over time, see that they are 'spinning' so it's obvious that they are not only 'round flat objects', but spherical.

Once again, the simple 'fact' that one can travel in the same direction and end up back where they started is evidence 'enough' that we live upon a spherical planet. If the Earth were flat, we could find it's 'edges'. Since we can't, it's more than obvious that the Earth is 'spherical'.

And has been pointed out previous, men of understanding have 'known' this since it was proven through mathematics.

Blessings,

MEC

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,301.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I know three people that have gone to Antarctica personally. Two lived there for 6 months and one visited the South Pole. All civilians.

I have loved to live in the South Pole!

All you need to do is build a house there with a rotating foundation like a turntable....Want night? just turn the house to face the night, want day, just turn the house to face the day!!

Want night for two straight days?? Let the house keep facing the night side!!

Upvote 0

Quid est Veritas?

In Memoriam to CS Lewis
Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

All you need to do is build a house there with a rotating foundation like a turntable....Want night? just turn the house to face the night, want day, just turn the house to face the day!!

Sorry, doesn't work like that. Its like the North Pole. 6 months of night then six months of day on account of the fact that the earth's axis is tilted. You can see the sun go up and down in the sky as the time progresses without ever disappearing in the height of summer. Weird.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This might make me sound nuts, but I've privately wondered about this, too. Wondered if just maybe, NASA is lying to us about things like how far away the stars are, how big they are, and how far and large the Sun is. I know that might sound crazy. But it's pretty nice to know other people wonder about this stuff, too.

Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0

jacksknight

Mar 16, 2016
USA
✟1,214.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

German Guy

Lover of my Wife
Jan 17, 2012
✟7,696.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Meh. Not even a good troll.
why are you calling me a troll? Read the bible and see what it says. I am not trolling here and you are welcome to ignore my posts and go somewhere else. Otherwise, lets be Christ like to one another.

Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
why are you calling me a troll? Read the bible and see what it says. I am not trolling here and you are welcome to ignore my posts and go somewhere else. Otherwise, lets be Christ like to one another.
Be Christlike and reply to people's points, then, rather than spamming youtube silliness.

Upvote 0

Extraneous

Jan 29, 2016
USA
✟19,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Sorry, doesn't work like that. Its like the North Pole. 6 months of night then six months of day on account of the fact that the earth's axis is tilted. You can see the sun go up and down in the sky as the time progresses without ever disappearing in the height of summer. Weird.

lol, i needed a good laugh. Thanks, you guys made my morning. :)

Reactions: timewerx
Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Use your time for some proper insights in the matter.
Or fly a plane and look out the window.
"Read me" Even the Bible describes a sphere.
O, and the earth is not hollow either.

It's baffling how many people even consider this nonsense.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Extraneous

Jan 29, 2016
USA
✟19,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
my keyboard isn't working . Sometimes it wont type. The above link is all the bible verses on the shape of the earth.

Its as the other poster said, the bible is using poetic and symbolic language, its not meant to speak science but instead spiritual truth. There are hidden things found throughout scripture, and to see them we must follow the Lords commands and also begin to see spiritually. We all struggle to see things in scripture, but if you take this to heart, you will already have taken the first step, in my opinion. Have a good day brother, be blessed.

Upvote 0