✟10,071.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
A DAILY PRAYER OF
MOTHER THERESA

Dear Lord,

Help me spread your fragrance wherever I go. Flood my soul with your spirit and life. Penetrate me, possess my whole being, so utterly that all of my life may only be a radiance of Yours. Shine through me and be so in me that every soul I come in contact with may FEEL Your presence in my soul. Let them look up and see no longer me, but only YOU, O’ Lord!

Let me preach You without preaching, not by words, but, by my example by the catching FORCE, the sympathetic influence of what I do, the evident fullness of the LOVE my Heart bears to You.

Amen.

Jdmessenger

Jun 28, 2006
✟10,071.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
A DAILY PRAYER OF
MOTHER THERESA

Dear Lord,

Help me spread your fragrance wherever I go. Flood my soul with your spirit and life. Penetrate me, possess my whole being, so utterly that all of my life may only be a radiance of Yours. Shine through me and be so in me that every soul I come in contact with may FEEL Your presence in my soul. Let them look up and see no longer me, but only YOU, O’ Lord!

Let me preach You without preaching, not by words, but, by my example by the catching FORCE, the sympathetic influence of what I do, the evident fullness of the LOVE my Heart bears to You.

Amen.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Jdmessenger said:
A DAILY PRAYER OF
MOTHER THERESA

Dear Lord,

Amen.
Praise God ! Amen!

Upvote 0