A cynical Elizabeth Warren asks that everyone stop focusing on her lie that Michael Brown was ‘murde

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Winner
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
there was this one in 1998:
Murder of James Byrd Jr. - Wikipedia.
But as far as I know, there's really no such thing as "the last" when it comes to things like lynchings. Usually they just evolve into something else. :sigh:
tulc(just a thought) :(

IIRC Byrd was drug behind a car/truck, I was referring to the traditional type hanging from a tree and that was in the early 80s in Miss or Ala :scratch: And the last mass killing was right after WW2 the case was finally closed sometime last year and no perps were ever prosecuted.

The KKK and others like them are pretty much non-existent in the country today and has been for awhile so I don't think lynching's will come back en vogue any time soon, which is a good thing. But another group seems to be taking their place when it comes to such violence/foolishness and that is Antifa, wonder how long they can fool the average stooge as to what their game is :scratch:

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,195.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
IIRC Byrd was drug behind a car/truck, I was referring to the traditional type hanging from a tree and that was in the early 80s in Miss or Ala :scratch: And the last mass killing was right after WW2 the case was finally closed sometime last year and no perps were ever prosecuted.

It is peculiar this post is so focused on a particular type of violence. Missing the forest for the trees, perhaps?

• Agree
Reactions: JohnAshton
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip) no perps were ever prosecuted.
:sigh:

The KKK and others like them are pretty much non-existent in the country today and has been for awhile so I don't think lynching's will come back en vogue any time soon, which is a good thing.
Well...some people seem to feel differently about not wanting it to come back:
Publisher Of An Alabama Newspaper Calls For The KKK To 'Clean Out' Washington

But another group seems to be taking their place when it comes to such violence/foolishness and that is Antifa, wonder how long they can fool the average stooge as to what their game is :scratch:
uhmmm...you do know that isn't even sort of true, right? :sorry:
tulc(thought people were supposed to be anti-fascist) :scratch:

Upvote 0

JohnAshton

Aug 13, 2019
Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
What The Ebbs And Flows Of The KKK Can Tell Us About White Supremacy Today What The Ebbs And Flows Of The KKK Can Tell Us About White Supremacy Today

The internet has transferred the KKK into a virtual world from the physical world. It proliferates message of hate from out of sight. It blurs the connections among all the hate groups that intersect with the alt-right. The groups rarely fight over philosophy, only power and money.

Their message in America will always be here, and good Americans always need to stamp on the head of white supremacy when it is lifted up.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Eric Holder's Justice Dept. cleared the Furgeson police of any wrongdoing. Warren knows this full well. What's the import of this? That she, and so many others with her, are willing to set the nation ablaze with a fake race narrative for personal profit. It is a big deal.

In the rush to undo everything Obama, does that mean that they are now guilty?

Or do we make exceptions for the good guys?

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
uhmmm...you do know that isn't even sort of true, right? :sorry:
tulc(thought people were supposed to be anti-fascist) :scratch:

Anti-fascist ^_^ Considering some dress up like KKK wannabes and use good old fascist tactics that remind me of what the Brown shirts used to beat up on some of their opposition. I'm wondering how you came to the conclusion they're harmless?

Lets see what else are they into oh they're recruiting folks with mental issues and low IQs and for some reason feel the need to recruit folks with guns or are from gun groups :scratch: (the gun group they've formed are called the Redneck Rejects or Redneck Revolt or some such silliness) :doh:

So I wonder what the purpose of those folks are anyway: To protect themselves from police :scratch:
To protect themselves from the fascists :scratch: To protect themselves from retaliation by others for being beat up with clubs, rocks, bottles, bicycle chains/locks :scratch:

Speaking of recruiting folks with mental issues and guns the Dayton Oregon District shooter was one of them. He attended a little protest the "white supremacists" had in Dayton a few months ago as an Antifa counter protester. He was one of about 200 Antifa there and was carrying a gun, so I'm wondering if he felt threatened by the "9" (count them 9) white supremacists (from Indiana by the way) who showed up or was he there for another purpose that didn't go down :scratch:

Maybe you should do a little snooping into their history/background and see for yourself??

(You know if the fascists and anti-facists shared buses to these events they could save a lot of money) :idea:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is peculiar this post is so focused on a particular type of violence. Missing the forest for the trees, perhaps?

So what are you saying stuff like that goes on all the time that the media doesn't report? (Nah the media would be all over that like flies on dung and trying to tie it to any other political ideology except the one that is responsible for it) Or are you just reading between the lines again :scratch:

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,195.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
So what are you saying stuff like that goes on all the time that the media doesn't report?

Is that really what you understood my post to mean? Perhaps go back and read it again and see if that's still the best interpretation you can come up with.

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is that really what you understood my post to mean? Perhaps go back and read it again and see if that's still the best interpretation you can come up with.

No need I have a sneaking my pinochle partner would be highly amused if you actually spelled it out ^_^

Upvote 0