A cynical Elizabeth Warren asks that everyone stop focusing on her lie that Michael Brown was ‘murde

INeedGrace

May 16, 2019
Savannah
✟12,733.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Elizabeth Warren believes it is beside the point that she lied last weekend when she said Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson “murdered” 18-year-old Michael Brown.

The Massachusetts senator and presidential candidate was pressed this week to respond to critics who have called her out for claiming falsely that a white police officer in 2014 “murdered" a black Ferguson, Missouri, man. "What matters is that a man was shot, an unarmed man, in the middle of the street, by police officers and left to die," Warren responded Wednesday. "And I think that's where our focus should be."

A cynical Elizabeth Warren asks that everyone stop focusing on her lie that Michael Brown was ‘murdered’

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟321,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Elizabeth Warren believes it is beside the point that she lied last weekend when she said Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson “murdered” 18-year-old Michael Brown.

The Massachusetts senator and presidential candidate was pressed this week to respond to critics who have called her out for claiming falsely that a white police officer in 2014 “murdered" a black Ferguson, Missouri, man. "What matters is that a man was shot, an unarmed man, in the middle of the street, by police officers and left to die," Warren responded Wednesday. "And I think that's where our focus should be."

A cynical Elizabeth Warren asks that everyone stop focusing on her lie that Michael Brown was ‘murdered’
So ,she feels he was murdered. But learned something different. I really doubt she will become a president. So, I don't pay much attention to all the democrat hopefuls. So when is Mexico going to pay for the boarder wall, that Trump lied about? That seems like a bigger lie to me.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Eric Holder's Justice Dept. cleared the Furgeson police of any wrongdoing. Warren knows this full well. What's the import of this? That she, and so many others with her, are willing to set the nation ablaze with a fake race narrative for personal profit. It is a big deal.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
when is Mexico going to pay for the boarder wall, that Trump lied about? That seems like a bigger lie to me.
I don't consider it a lie at all. Mexico is already deploying tens of thousands of troops to the border, which makes a difference. And if you read the terms of the USMCA trade deal, you will see that the gains for the US are enormous. This will more than cover the cost of the wall, should Pelosi ever schedule votes that authorize the wall and the trade deal.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
if you read the terms of the USMCA trade deal, you will see that the gains for the US are enormous.

This will more than cover the cost of the wall, should Pelosi ever schedule votes that authorize the wall and the trade deal.

For sure and something that our last president never thought about doing.

Trump covers a lot of angles.
Many never even looked at before.
M-Bob

• Agree
Reactions: paul1149
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟321,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I don't consider it a lie at all. Mexico is already deploying tens of thousands of troops to the border, which makes a difference. And if you read the terms of the USMCA trade deal, you will see that the gains for the US are enormous. This will more than cover the cost of the wall, should Pelosi ever schedule votes that authorize the wall and the trade deal.
It's a lie, and will always be a lie. Mexico isn't paying for the wall. American will pay for this stupid wall. Mexico could care less. Every thing Trump does, Americans pay for it. Not Mexico.

Upvote 0

JohnAshton

Aug 13, 2019
Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
When was the first lynching? When were the first slaves delivered to America? Was the first slave owner probably a person of color? What was 'Jim Crow'? What were segregation laws? Does race hate continue since the 1960s? Why have the race haters in white South moved into the GOP?

Answer those, Gigimo, and we can talk.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Senator Warren resorted to that claim in order to promote herself. That's her way. Biden's misstatements are mainly slips of the tongue or passing gaffes like all people made from time to time. Trump just talks off the top of his head and sometimes makes mistakes because of having generalized.

But with Warren, who had to walk back her murder claim, this was no slip-up. She thought she could get away with it. And it was not the first time that she has done this sort of thing only to have to resort to an alibi after being called on it.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Why have the race haters in white South moved into the GOP?

Free country they can move wherever they want but, we don't want them over here.

Did they not used to all be in the Democratic Party?

Maybe they just can't find a home?

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Despite the linguistic ledgermain, Mexico is not going to build the wall and deploying troops who take bribes to look the other way will not slow down the rush to asylum portals.
It's only an issue to politicians who want to establish their credentials by finding fault with the president. If Mexico does not pay--and we do not know which way that will go at this time--it will be nothing more than something that was sincerely intended and thought possible by the speaker before circumstances and the obstructionists in Congress made it impossible. It happens to almost every president.

• Optimistic
Reactions: FenderTL5
Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When was the first lynching? When were the first slaves delivered to America? Was the first slave owner probably a person of color? What was 'Jim Crow'? What were segregation laws? Does race hate continue since the 1960s? Why have the race haters in white South moved into the GOP?

Answer those, Gigimo, and we can talk.

So you don't know your history :doh:

So when was the last lynching?

Upvote 0