Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This one might be the coolest thing that God has ever done for me, delivering some coffee to me. Me! And I did not pray for it either!

It started when I had a traffic accident about 6 months before these things happened and I was largely in recovery still from that. After my surgery to fix my broken back I realized that God saved me from dying that day (whole nother testimony when the Lord saved me!). But after I realized that I full on rededicated my life to the Lord and I would get up early every day and pray and study his word early in the morning and continually give Him thanks for saving me!

His word kept telling me to go help people and spread the Gospel message and stuff and I could walk on my own, but not very far before I had to sit down again or lay down to keep the pain tolerable. And my truck at the time was a 1993 dodge van with consistent problems and was somewhat unreliable. But I had the heart to want to help this Lord of mine which had saved my life, but what could I do? Not much! So I prayed about it. Lord I appreciate you saving me! I want to return the favor even a little bit, but I can't walk far and I can't drive far with regularity so what can I do to help Lord? Can you give me something that I can do from easy chair at home to help your Kingdom?...

I knew that sounded so lame, but it was true so I laid it on the line and asked anyway! Is anything too hard for God? It was seconds after I said my Amen that my phone rang. It was an old friend that I had not seen for a few years, Hi how you been? I know you know about God but do you mind if I come over and visit and ask you questions about God!
I was immediately struck with the realization that the Lord was answering my prayer, and He did it so fast! Praise the Lord! I said yes come on over! Be there in a bit...

I went upstairs to put on a pot of coffee because I like to be a good host but there was only enough left for 1/2 pot si I made the last 1/2 pot of coffee. But my friend took awhileAnd so I drank it.

When I first saw that it was only going to be 1/2 pot, I thought about praying for more coffee & food money. I was self employed and in my slow season. But then I remembered the scripture about think not for tomorrow what you will eat or drink? God knows these things before you ask...SO I stood on that in faith and did not ask for coffee or money or work. I had no money to go buy more coffee, but it is what it is and I gotta roll with it. So that prayer was not sent up!

I had just came up and poured my last cup of coffee. The very last. It was time to put on another pot! But I had none. I turned to go back down to my family room to read some more before my friend got there and at that moment he knocked at the door So I went and let him in. I saw him look at my coffee that I was holding and I told him, last cup Brother, let's go on downstairs and talk...And my friend lifted up his hand towards me and was handing me something, he said I know how much you like your coffee so I got the idea to bring you some! It was some sort of Hawaiian Gourmet coffee beans and was delicious! I made coffee right away for us! Praising the Lord for answering a prayer that was not prayed for!

Now why would God do that? Preposturous! Right? Then it hit me. I almost prayed for it but did not. What did I do for God to answer that which was not asked for? I stood in faith upon His word. And the Lord responds to faith! That is His job! And when I thought these things, an intense peace filled me and I knew that it was God. There are no co-incidences on earth, only God-incidences.

So I witnessed to my friend and I hope I was able to help. I told him about all of my testimonies up until then, and he received it eagerly. Praise the Lord, I planted the seeds, Holy Spirit waters the seed and God gives the increase.

WHo would've thought that you can pray to help from your easy chair and God would say, Yep, here you go?! In less than 30 seconds! (Miracle #1)

I did not pray for that coffee, yet he provided it because I took Him at His word and thereby stood in faith, so He responded! (Miracle #2).

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This one might be the coolest thing that God has ever done for me, delivering some coffee to me. Me! And I did not pray for it either!

It started when I had a traffic accident about 6 months before these things happened and I was largely in recovery still from that. After my surgery to fix my broken back I realized that God saved me from dying that day (whole nother testimony when the Lord saved me!). But after I realized that I full on rededicated my life to the Lord and I would get up early every day and pray and study his word early in the morning and continually give Him thanks for saving me!

His word kept telling me to go help people and spread the Gospel message and stuff and I could walk on my own, but not very far before I had to sit down again or lay down to keep the pain tolerable. And my truck at the time was a 1993 dodge van with consistent problems and was somewhat unreliable. But I had the heart to want to help this Lord of mine which had saved my life, but what could I do? Not much! So I prayed about it. Lord I appreciate you saving me! I want to return the favor even a little bit, but I can't walk far and I can't drive far with regularity so what can I do to help Lord? Can you give me something that I can do from easy chair at home to help your Kingdom?...

I knew that sounded so lame, but it was true so I laid it on the line and asked anyway! Is anything too hard for God? It was seconds after I said my Amen that my phone rang. It was an old friend that I had not seen for a few years, Hi how you been? I know you know about God but do you mind if I come over and visit and ask you questions about God!
I was immediately struck with the realization that the Lord was answering my prayer, and He did it so fast! Praise the Lord! I said yes come on over! Be there in a bit...

I went upstairs to put on a pot of coffee because I like to be a good host but there was only enough left for 1/2 pot si I made the last 1/2 pot of coffee. But my friend took awhileAnd so I drank it.

When I first saw that it was only going to be 1/2 pot, I thought about praying for more coffee & food money. I was self employed and in my slow season. But then I remembered the scripture about think not for tomorrow what you will eat or drink? God knows these things before you ask...SO I stood on that in faith and did not ask for coffee or money or work. I had no money to go buy more coffee, but it is what it is and I gotta roll with it. So that prayer was not sent up!

I had just came up and poured my last cup of coffee. The very last. It was time to put on another pot! But I had none. I turned to go back down to my family room to read some more before my friend got there and at that moment he knocked at the door So I went and let him in. I saw him look at my coffee that I was holding and I told him, last cup Brother, let's go on downstairs and talk...And my friend lifted up his hand towards me and was handing me something, he said I know how much you like your coffee so I got the idea to bring you some! It was some sort of Hawaiian Gourmet coffee beans and was delicious! I made coffee right away for us! Praising the Lord for answering a prayer that was not prayed for!

Now why would God do that? Preposturous! Right? Then it hit me. I almost prayed for it but did not. What did I do for God to answer that which was not asked for? I stood in faith upon His word. And the Lord responds to faith! That is His job! And when I thought these things, an intense peace filled me and I knew that it was God. There are no co-incidences on earth, only God-incidences.

So I witnessed to my friend and I hope I was able to help. I told him about all of my testimonies up until then, and he received it eagerly. Praise the Lord, I planted the seeds, Holy Spirit waters the seed and God gives the increase.

WHo would've thought that you can pray to help from your easy chair and God would say, Yep, here you go?! In less than 30 seconds! (Miracle #1)

I did not pray for that coffee, yet he provided it because I took Him at His word and thereby stood in faith, so He responded! (Miracle #2).
How wonderful, our Lord is so good!

Reactions: Divide
Upvote 0