US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I will be taking a break from Christian Forums at least till Christmas. I need to sort some things out with myself and spirituality. Blessings to all.
Everyone I decided to stay again. I have just been struggling. Thank you for your kind wishes. hugs.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,689.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Everyone I decided to stay again. I have just been struggling. Thank you for your kind wishes. hugs.
Your willingness to forgive is all that God needs to take further steps in their lives. Leave it to Him and focus on His work in healing your heart and mind. God bless!

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Your willingness to forgive is all that God needs to take further steps in their lives. Leave it to Him and focus on His work in healing your heart and mind. God bless!
Thank you so much for these words :)

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Do you know, Luin, I do not know what I would do without the fellowship of my online Christian friends! I suppose if I had to I would, but I thank God every day for the blessings and fellowship from Christian forums.
May the Lord bless you richly with his presence today

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I will be taking a break from Christian Forums at least till Christmas. I need to sort some things out with myself and spirituality. Blessings to all.
May God bless you and provide you with peace, refreshment, healing and insight, Luinilote. I look forward to seeing you when you return.

Reactions: Bluerose31
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Do you know, Luin, I do not know what I would do without the fellowship of my online Christian friends! I suppose if I had to I would, but I thank God every day for the blessings and fellowship from Christian forums.
May the Lord bless you richly with his presence today
I need the fellowship here too. It means a lot to me.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
May God bless you and provide you with peace, refreshment, healing and insight, Luinilote. I look forward to seeing you when you return.
Shoetoyou I decided to stay. :)

Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0