Vancouver
✟9,163.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's what happens when a POTUS constantly acts like a six year old. And that might be being kind to Trump. I would never accept his behavior in a six year old, I would expect more of them.

Just consider how many lies, how many name calling fights, how many insults, how many racist statements, he has been involved with. It literally occurs on a daily basis.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That's what happens when a POTUS constantly acts like a six year old. And that might be being kind to Trump. I would never accept his behavior in a six year old, I would expect more of them.

Just consider how many lies, how many name calling fights, how many insults, how many racist statements, he has been involved with. It literally occurs on a daily basis.

Look out Trump here they come.
M-Bob

• Haha
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

majj27

Mr. Owl has had quite enough
Jun 2, 2014
✟82,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Also, the title should read: "According to Private Conservative Group specifically formed to demonstrate liberal media bias, liberal media bias exists."

Or, if you're in a jaunty, paritsan mood: "Trump makes questionable decisions 90% of the time."

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's called "payback", Trump decided to wage a "war" on predominantly liberal (in the modern American sense) news outlets, and well, since he has no control over them obviously, it's not a war he can or will win...at least that is one way of looking at it...the hatred and spite not so hidden can easily backfire come election time. As the human torch always said "flame on"!

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Oh look...another victim thread complaining about.....Trump's words and actions.

The media is so desperate to 'win' against Trump, that they can't stop lying about him. They should cover him fairly, but they can't help themselves. They may well destroy Trump's chances of getting re-elected, and I don't care if that happens, but what amuses me is that they've ruined themselves in the process.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Think like Christ

Jan 11, 2018
Vancouver
✟9,163.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
..the hatred and spite not so hidden can easily backfire come election time.

Thank you for bringing up this very good point.

So far Trump's spite and hatred have worked for him in appealing to his base, but it could easily backfire come election time, especially among the more moderate.

Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟747,724.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
It's called "payback", Trump decided to wage a "war" on predominantly liberal (in the modern American sense) news outlets, and well, since he has no control over them obviously, it's not a war he can or will win...at least that is one way of looking at it...the hatred and spite not so hidden can easily backfire come election time. As the human torch always said "flame on"!

Agreed.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for bringing up this very good point.

So far Trump's spite and hatred have worked for him in appealing to his base, but it could easily backfire come election time, especially among the more moderate.

Nice spin, but it's the other way around, so far as I can see, maybe I'm blind, but the democrats have had nothing to offer but sour grapes from day 1. As for Hollywood liberals, remember Maddona's epic "bomb the white house" speech? And the not so peaceful demonstrations? And the same criticize Trump's behavior and mannerisms. PAAAleeeze.....

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
  • Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Trump should clean up his act and maybe then the news media wont have so much negative press to cover.

Agreed but, it seems this is how he rolls. True, his base believes that he is getting the job done so they really don't care.

Still have to wonder up top the mountain if he does it all on purpose? Keeping them off balance?

M-Bob

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private

Media doesn't have to say something positive about the Trump if there's nothing positive to say. They almost never have anything nasty to say about Nelson Mandela, and virtually nothing pleasant to say about Charles Manson. Fair and balanced has nothing to do with saying something nice with something mean.

Maybe Trump could stop saying/tweeting/doing stupid things? That might go a long way.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Media doesn't have to say something positive about the Trump if there's nothing positive to say. They almost never have anything nasty to say about Nelson Mandela, and virtually nothing pleasant to say about Charles Manson. Fair and balanced has nothing to do with saying something nice with something mean.

Maybe Trump could stop saying/tweeting/doing stupid things? That might go a long way.

^_^ Media has nothing to say if anything positive is said, and that's why they have relatively nothing to say except the same regurgitated rehash after rehash of *yawn* ho hum news. What might people think of you or me if the information were based on let's just say...our less than stellar moments in 3 min clips? Umm...yeah that would say it all...context is boring.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Y'know what else isn't fair and balanced? Like only 37% approve of how he does the job! Balanced would be 50%.

Yeah right, as if polling results are not skewed by demographics and the political convictions of the persons being polled and the percentage of those convictions versus opposing convictions. I smell something and it's not grandma's home cooking.

Upvote 0