MIGRANT CRIME: Trump Further Vindicated as ICE Inundated with Foreign Killers, Pedophiles.

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
A review by The National Pulse of just seven days of news coverage appeared to vindicate the former president, uncovering multiple examples of severe offenses. Now, a second review, covering the last seven days, shows this was no outlier:

And there are also crimes that are very much hidden, the sex trafficking and slave labor trafficking.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
A review by The National Pulse of just seven days of news coverage appeared to vindicate the former president, uncovering multiple examples of severe offenses. Now, a second review, covering the last seven days, shows this was no outlier:

And there are also crimes that are very much hidden, the sex trafficking and slave labor trafficking.
A review of news coverage?

lol

You’re not even trying to be serious, are you?

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Seems more likely that you refuse to take it seriously.
I take it plenty seriously, but that metric is ridiculous. I wonder what the OP would think if we took that same methodology and applied it to Trump’s criminality. There are a lot of negative news stories about him, so I guess he must be guilty, right?

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I take it plenty seriously, but that metric is ridiculous. I wonder what the OP would think if we took that same methodology and applied it to Trump’s criminality. There are a lot of negative news stories about him, so I guess he must be guilty, right?
Are you saying they're being framed?

What doesn't make any sense is these millions of people are supposed to be refugees. Refugees from all the crime where they came from. The streets there are crawling with criminals, so they're seeking asylum here.

But what's totally out of the question is the idea that those criminals over there are coming over here.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Are you saying they're being framed?

I'm saying that counting news stories is an obviously poor way of determining of this is a valid concern. What you're measuring is not migrant crime, but rather the media's decision to write on a topic.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm saying that counting news stories is an obviously poor way of determining of this is a valid concern. What you're measuring is not migrant crime, but rather the media's decision to write on a topic.
Are you saying the media is making it look worse than it really is?

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Are you saying the media is making it look worse than it really is?

Without having the real data, it's impossible to say for certain, but making things out to be worse than they are is a good way to drive clicks/views and make money, so it's a real possibility.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

I’m going to go ahead and assume this gets demolished in about five posts as usual.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I’m going to go ahead and assume this gets demolished in about five posts as usual.
The administration lied for three years about the border being safe, closed, and secure. They conned the nation, while actually secretly flying in illegals, all along boasting of transparency. If not for the brilliant idea of busing they may very well have gotten away with it, but their media partners had to cover it due to Democrats like the mayors of New York and Chicago breaking with the party line. I assure you the victims of the violent crimes by illegals are really damaged or dead, and no one should be in denial.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
The administration lied for three years about the border being safe, closed, and secure. They conned the nation, while actually secretly flying in illegals, all along boasting of transparency. If not for the brilliant idea of busing they may very well have gotten away with it, but their media partners had to cover it due to Democrats like the mayors of New York and Chicago breaking with the party line. I assure you the victims of the violent crimes by illegals are really damaged or dead, and no one should be in denial.
I was not conned at all. Why were you? You spend your days not believing democrats, and now you are telling us you believed every word? You will have a difficult time convincing us that you were conned. Or is it that you speak for others?

Now go ahead and post all of the violent crimes by 'illegals'. Be specific. This is your burden for your argument.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
while actually secretly flying in illegals,
Oh please. You know full well what the actual situation is. Why do folks keep repeating zombie talking points?

• Agree
Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Now go ahead and post all of the violent crimes by 'illegals'. Be specific. This is your burden for your argument.
Examples are already given in the OP article. How about debunking each one?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Examples are already given in the OP article. How about debunking each one?
Can't read it. It requires I subscribe. I don't subscribe to websites. Please post them here thanks

I do see three pictures blurred. Are those the migrants we are discussing? I want statistics, not examples.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Then there's no point in you commenting on it.
All you have posted is comments on the posts of others without actually discussing the topic. What is your point in this thread?

Without reading it I already know that the migrant crime rate is FAR lower than domestic crime. If the OP actually cared about the crime then it would not be singling out the minority of the crime while ignoring the majority of the crime.

Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0