✟17,725.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I'm afraid I'll never truly get better.
And so nothing will ever get better.
I'm a very pathetic, filthy person.
Nobody will want to know me and love me. God won't give me anything I want either. Because I'm not good enough, or "ready." I will never be good enough or ready. And no one will ever love me.

salt-n-light

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2017
Rosedale
✟165,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
No matter how you're feeling, you are fearfully and wonderfully made :)

I think Psalm 139 would be good for you to read whenever such feelings arises, it serves as a good reminder that God loved us, even before we came into being, and sees us as the apple of His eyes.

Be encouraged.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Nobody will want to know me and love me. God won't give me anything I want either. Because I'm not good enough, or "ready." I will never be good enough or ready. And no one will ever love me.

I am sorry that you are so 'low'.
Please talk to someone you trust about your feelings.

Emotions are an indicator of moods but are not good indicators of reality.
That is why I've asked you to talk to someone.
They can reasure you that people who know you do care for you because of who you are not because of what you are.

Will God give you or me what I want?
Sadly no, there are many things I want, to be more hansom, funnier or even just funny.

Fortunetly we don't have to be 'good enough' for God.
He loves us as we are, yes he wants us to change, he wants us to know him and in knowing him finf fulfillment.

Upvote 0

Ancient of Days

Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2017
Mn.
✟138,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm afraid I'll never truly get better. Fear
And so nothing will ever get better. Fear
I'm a very pathetic, filthy person. Low self esteem
Nobody will want to know me and love me. Fear

God won't give me anything I want either. Faith
Because I'm not good enough, or "ready." Insecurity
I will never be good enough or ready. Insecurity
And no one will ever love me. Low self esteem

Do you see the pattern here? Lets start to recognize the underlying issues.

Fear is the opposite of faith.
Self esteem issues stem from insecurity.

• Winner
Reactions: salt-n-light
Upvote 0

jovanovic

Jun 13, 2017
malmö
✟9,951.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
its the same for me, i never had a women in my life and not had friends for 10 years, and i know i will lack human company my whole life (i am too weird for people to accept me), but god gave me strength and i try to help poor people, no need to feel sorry for myself and waste time on feeling down! if i can do this so can you,,,cheer up and ask the lord almighty for help...

Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Let yourself be free, you have already condemned yourself, but it's not our responsibility to condemn ourselves. It reminds me of a quote "be careful how you talk to yourself, because you are listening." Sometimes we let ourselves block out the very love that we long for the most, it's especially easy if you have been through abuse, because all of the horrible ways that some people treated you has now become your mindset about yourself too, they punished you and now it only feels right to punish yourself too, but please don't do this. It's abusive, everyone makes mistakes, everyone has done foolish things, but at the same time it's never too late to start over. Don't look at yourself through other people's eyes, don't even look at yourself through your own eyes, both will give you a flawed view of yourself, look through the eyes instead of observation and understanding, ask yourself a lot of questions, not questions to condemn, but instead ask yourself questions to understand. Give yourself the understanding that you have always needed. God is the most understanding and caring of all beings, let the Creator speak to you and look at yourself through His eyes.

Upvote 0

jovanovic

Jun 13, 2017
malmö
✟9,951.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

why are you pathetic and filthy person?

Upvote 0