✟912,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Computers are not mentioned in Rev 13.
Which does not mean that computers cannot exist - but Rev 13 is not talking about computers.
on the other hand your reference to -- Daniel 12:4 ... "Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.” Could indeed "include" the technology that we have in computer science.

Is this the "other" guy again? I wish the two of you were "on the same page". -- Would you please send the first guy back?
Exactly the angel's reference.
Thanks,
DaDad

I find your logic "illusive" just then

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The shut book is not the Book -Daniel. ...
Interesting. -- Then why do ALL the Prophecies have END TIME FULFILLMENTS ?!?

Not a single prophecy is ancient. Neither Scripture nor History support ANY such notion, -- but the commentators apparently feel compelled to give us an "answer", so they give us their best LIE.

As for me, I prefer the TRUTH.

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Symbol I V X L C D M
Value 1 5 10 50 100 500 1,000
Wrong calculation method. The "world's language" is English. Every international flight Pilot and Tower use English. And virtually every student around the world is taught English. So use ENGLISH as the basis, with increments of "6":

A = 6
B = 12
C = 18 etc.

The only way to control who can "buy or sell" is by using a "computer". So sum the word "computer".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "mark of the beast" MAY use the barcode, where the two thin lines at the beginning/middle/end have the value of "6" (thus 6/6/6) due to a binary circumstance:

1 = 1
2 = 10
3 = 11
4 = 100
5 = 101
6 = 110
7 = 111
8 = 1000
9 = 1001
10 = 1010 etc.

Computer circuits can fail in three basic modes: all ON; all OFF; ALTERNATING; and a single "SPURIOUS". As such, the number which uses the fewest bytes of data and meets this criteria is the number "6". So that's the number used in the barcode "registration marks", and when they scan correctly the rest of the data is accepted.

-- One might even consider the "coincidence" of the number "7" which might represent the Trinity: 111.
-- And one also might consider the "binary hand counting" where the number "six" is the "peace sign". Of course most are probably familiar with the other "peace sign" where the circle is the earth and the lines are the Cross with the Arms broken down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So if we use the SAME methodology to identify the a/c, as we used for the word "computer", -- don't change methods --, then we COULD come up with the world's most Senior Jewish Political Statesman, who sits with the Crown Princes of Arab nations, interlocking their "pinkie" fingers as a sign of brotherly kinship; and whom the reporters rush to in times of international crisis. -- And yeah, Trump was talking with him LATE THIS WEEK.

And of course, he'll be the next Secretary General of the United Nations.

Thanks,
DaDad

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Not a single prophecy is ancient. Neither Scripture nor History support ANY such notion, -- but the commentators apparently feel compelled to give us an "answer", so they give us their best LIE.

Thanks,
DaDad

Joh 10:22 And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter.

Last edited:
Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You surely don't beat around the bush as we say.
If you want "myth", then please be happy. Or if you want truth, then ask:

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things which you have not known.

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

Thanks,
DaDad
I don't think "all" prophecies do have end time fulfillment. Many prophecies were written concerning Jesus and they were fulfilled during Jesus' lifetime on earth. For example, the 30 pieces of silver being used to buy a potter's field.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I think I already agreed that the Daniel 12:4 statement could easily include such things.

Whaaaat?

Symbol I V X L C D M
Value 1 5 10 50 100 500 1,000

CoMputer
C = 100
M = 1000
======
that's 1100

How is it that 1100 looks like 666???

Whaaaat??

bInary
I = 1.
How is it that 1 looks like 666?
Actually, the 600, 60 and 6 as it was written in the Greek look VERY MUCH like "In the Name of Allah" written in Arabic. Could it be that is what Daniel actually saw? Or is that just a coincidence?

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think "all" prophecies do have end time fulfillment. Many prophecies were written concerning Jesus and they were fulfilled during Jesus' lifetime on earth. For example, the 30 pieces of silver being used to buy a potter's field.
We were discussing the Book of Daniel. -- The angel said his prophecies were end-time, and History agrees.
Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually, the 600, 60 and 6 as it was written in the Greek look VERY MUCH like "In the Name of Allah" written in Arabic. Could it be that is what Daniel actually saw? Or is that just a coincidence?
Ummmmmmmmm, no.
Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
If you want "myth", then please be happy. Or if you want truth, then ask:

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things which you have not known.

Thanks,
DaDad
Sorry, but from your record here, and the many times I disagree with you - you will be the last one I ask! I will refer to the Bible. But thanks for the offer!

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, but from your record here, and the many times I disagree with you - you will be the last one I ask! I will refer to the Bible. But thanks for the offer!
Who said "ME"? I never asked you to believe me, -- I merely referred you to GOD.
Is marijuana legal is your state?
Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is nothing in the Book of -Daniel that says all of his prophecies occur at the end.

Daniel 12:4 But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”

There's only ONE time in history where we have 70+ & 500+ mph everyday transportation; and exponential "knowledge" through computers, -- AS PROVIDED. Please obey the angel.

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Daniel was supplicating over the words he had read that were written by Jeremiah ...
WRONG. Jeremiah only cited the seventy, -- the "BOOKS" provided the interpretation. Please use the "BOOKS".

Daniel 9:2 in the first year of his reign, I, Daniel, perceived in the books the number of years which, according to the word of the Lord to Jeremiah the prophet, must pass before the end of the desolations of Jerusalem, namely, seventy years.

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Who said "ME"? I never asked you to believe me, -- I merely referred you to GOD.
Is marijuana legal is your state?
Thanks,
DaDad
My mistake! Well, the truth is, I DID ask, and He answered - as He always does. Funny thing though - you don't agree with what HE said!

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
iamlamad said:
There is nothing in the Book of -Daniel that says all of his prophecies occur at the end.
DaDad said:
Daniel 12:4 But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”

There's only ONE time in history where we have 70+ & 500+ mph everyday transportation; and exponential "knowledge" through computers, -- AS PROVIDED. Please obey the angel.

My mistake! Well, the truth is, I DID ask, and He answered - as He always does. ...
GOD answered before you asked (Ref. 12:4). But apparently you didn't like HIS answer so then you asked a second time to make sure that GOD didn't make a mistake in HIS First Answer?

So did HE give you a different answer the Second time? And if so, then is there anything we can TRUST in Scripture, without depending on YOU to query the veracity of what's in Scripture?

I guess we don't need "Mary" anymore, now that you're the designated point-of-contact?

In my naivete, I'll pass on the Second "sanity-check", and simply TRUST the Scriptures as originally provided.
Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0