Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I actually did look for one, but none of the ECF's or anyone that I can find has the truth about when the New Covenant was made, or has been made.
In fact all the teachings on the NC, are full of assumptions and guesswork.
They all ignore or fail to see the scriptures that plainly say when it will be made.
Perhaps you can make a useful contribution to my thread; 'The New Covenant'? I can be patient too!

Does the cult of British Israelism to which you adhere agree with you?

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,820.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Does the cult of British Israelism to which you adhere agree with you?
I have nothing to do with BI.
Please cease trying to denigrate me and address the issue, instead of your sneaky tactic of undermining my credibility.
However; it seems plain that you have no rebuttal to the truths i post.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have nothing to do with BI.
Please cease trying to denigrate me and address the issue, instead of your sneaky tactic of undermining my credibility.
However; it seem plain that you have no rebuttal to the truths i post.

You've forgotten who you are?

"Ephraim represents the British peoples"

So not only does historical Christian orthodoxy rebut your claim that the New Covenant is "not now".

Even the BI cult rebuts it.

You're truly a cult among cults.

• Agree
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

WhoIsLikeGod?

May 29, 2018
North Central Mass
✟46,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
“Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city,

to finish the transgression,
to make an end of sin,
to make atonement for iniquity,
to bring in everlasting righteousness,
to seal up vision and prophecy
and to anoint the most holy place.

Did Jesus complete this work that the Father gave him to do?
Yes, completely. The Israelites (Daniel's people) in Jerusalem (Daniel's holy city) fulfilled the entire seventy weeks (490 years), just like it says. "Seventy weeks," not 354+ weeks (2,478+ years). People have problems with the 70th week. Most will say the Antichrist makes a 7-year peace treaty, but that pushes the seventy weeks past seventy weeks. However, the covenant is confirmed (proven), not established, meaning it already existed. The real covenant was made with Israel through the prophet Isaiah:

"I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

"To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house (Isa. 42:6–7)."

Paul fulfilled this covenant by preaching to the gentiles.

"Paul and Barnabas spoke out boldly and said, 'It was necessary that the word of God be spoken to you first. Since you repudiate it and consider yourselves unworthy of eternal life, behold, we are turning to the Gentiles. For so the Lord has commanded us,

"I have appointed You as a light to the Gentiles,
That You may bring salvation to the end of the earth (Acts 13:46–47)."'"

The true timeline of the seventy weeks is this:

Artaxerxes' Letter to Ezra (Ezr. 7:7, 11–26): 458 BC
+ 7 weeks (49 years) = Jerusalem rebuilt (Dan. 9:25): 409 BC
+ 62 weeks (434 years) = anointing (baptism) of Jesus in the Jordan River (Mat. 3:15): AD 26
+ 1/2 week (3 1/2 years) = Jesus cut off (crucified) (3 Passovers: Jhn. 2:13, 6:4, 11:55): AD 30
+ 1/2 week (3 1/2 years) = conversion of Paul (Acts 9:18): AD 33

Here's how the conversion of Paul checks out:

Council of Jerusalem: AD 50
Council of Jerusalem - Wikipedia

"Then after an interval of fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, taking Titus along also (Gal. 2:1):" AD 36

"Then three years later I went up to Jerusalem to become acquainted with Peter, and stayed with him for fifteen days (Gal. 1:18):" AD 33

The prince that came and destroyed the city and the sanctuary was Vespasian, the little, eleventh horn (Dan. 7:8; not Dan. 8:9).

"Thus he said, 'The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings (Dan. 7:23–24).'"

1. Pompey the Great (63–49 BC)*
2. Julius Caesar (49–44 BC)

3. Augustus (44 BC–AD 14)

4. Tiberius (AD 14–37)

5. Caligula (AD 37–41)

6. Claudius (AD 41–54)

7. Nero (AD 54–68)

8. Galba (AD 68–69)**

9. Otho (AD 69)**

10. Vitellius (AD 69)**

11. Vespasian (AD 69–79)**

* Siege of Jerusalem (63 BC) - Wikipedia

** The Year of the Four Emperors, AD 69, was a period in the history of the Roman Empire in which four emperors ruled in succession: Galba, Otho, Vitellius, and Vespasian. Between June of 68 and December of 69 Galba, Otho, and Vitellius successively rose and fell, the latter overlapping with the July 69 accession of Vespasian, who founded the Flavian dynasty.

Year of the Four Emperors - Wikipedia

The seventy sevens prophecy was completely fulfilled by the year AD 70, and most of it by AD 33.

Reactions: jeffweedaman
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,820.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
So not only does historical Christian orthodoxy rebut your claim that the New Covenant is "not now".
What I am waiting for is a scripturally supported rebuttal to the prophesied truth that the new Covenant will be cut when all the Lord's faithful people gather into the holy Land. Jeremiah 32:37-40, Ezekiel 37:26

Upvote 0