Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All the action happens after 7 and 62 weeks...,

Dan 9
25 So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.

What does Messiah do once he comes after 69 weeks?

24 “Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city,

to finish the transgression,
to make an end of sin,
to make atonement for iniquity,
to bring in everlasting righteousness,
to seal up vision and prophecy
and to anoint the most holy place.

Did Jesus complete this work that the Father gave him to do?

Jn 17
“Father, the hour has come; glorify Your Son, so that the Son may glorify You, 2 just as You gave Him authority over all mankind, so that to all whom You have given Him, He may give eternal life. 3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. 4 I glorified You on the earth by accomplishing the work which You have given Me to do. 5 And now You, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world existed.

Yes he did complete the work. If he didnt then receiving his Holy Spirit would not be possible.

Jn 16
The Holy Spirit Promised
“But now I am going to Him who sent Me; and none of you asks Me, ‘Where are You going?’ 6 But because I have said these things to you, grief has filled your heart. 7 But I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I am leaving; for if I do not leave, the Helper will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you. 8 And He, when He comes, will convict the world regarding sin, and righteousness, and judgment: 9 regarding sin, because they do not believe in Me; 10 and regarding righteousness, because I am going to the Father and you no longer are going to see Me; 11 and regarding judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

God bless.

Spiritual Jew

Amillennialist
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2020
MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Dan 9
25 So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.

to make an end of sin,

Jn 17
“Father, the hour has come; glorify Your Son, so that the Son may glorify You, 2 just as You gave Him authority over all mankind, so that to all whom You have given Him, He may give eternal life. 3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. 4 I glorified You on the earth by accomplishing the work which You have given Me to do. 5 And now You, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world existed.
He most certainly did. I wonder how many realize what He meant when He said "It is finished"? He meant exactly what you He said there in John 17. He finished all the work the Father gave Him to do.

John 19:30 When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

What was included in the work that the Father gave Him to do? Clearly, all the things listed in Daniel 9:24. Who else could accomplish the things listed in that verse except Christ? No one, of course. Was He mistaken when He said "it is finished"? What was finished? What God the Father sent Him to do. Why would anyone deny that the things listed in Daniel 9:24 were among the things the Father sent Him to do? So, did He finish those things or not? Jesus said that He did. So, He did. We need to accept that.

Luke 18:31 Jesus took the Twelve aside and told them, “We are going up to Jerusalem, and everything that is written by the prophets about the Son of Man will be fulfilled. 32 He will be delivered over to the Gentiles. They will mock him, insult him and spit on him; 33 they will flog him and kill him. On the third day he will rise again.” 34 The disciples did not understand any of this. Its meaning was hidden from them, and they did not know what he was talking about.

Notice that the disciples didn't understand what He was talking about yet at that point, but then later Jesus opened their minds so that they could understand...

Luke 24:44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.” 45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. 46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Was Jesus mistaken when He said everything written about Him in the law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms would be fulfilled upon His death and resurrection? No, He was not. So, that means Daniel 9:24-27 was fulfilled by His death and resurrection, also, since Daniel was obviously a prophet.

Anyone reading this should not misunderstand me. I am not denying the future second coming of Christ here or any New Testament prophecies concerning Him. I'm saying that His second coming was not prophesied in the Old Testament and that all the things specifically written about Him in the Old Testament were fulfilled by His life, death and resurrection because He said so Himself.

His second coming is a New Testament prophecy. There are related events to His second coming that are mentioned in the Old Testament such as the resurrection of the dead and the new heavens and new earth, but they are not directly related to His second coming there. That was a mystery in that time that was revealed in the New Testament. But, His second coming itself is not mentioned in the Old Testament. He already fulfilled all the Old Testament prophecies about Himself. He said so Himself, so if someone has an issue with that then they have an issue with what He said Himself in the passages I quoted above.

Yes he did complete the work. If he didn't then receiving his Holy Spirit would not be possible.

Jn 16
The Holy Spirit Promised
“But now I am going to Him who sent Me; and none of you asks Me, ‘Where are You going?’ 6 But because I have said these things to you, grief has filled your heart. 7 But I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I am leaving; for if I do not leave, the Helper will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you. 8 And He, when He comes, will convict the world regarding sin, and righteousness, and judgment: 9 regarding sin, because they do not believe in Me; 10 and regarding righteousness, because I am going to the Father and you no longer are going to see Me; 11 and regarding judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

God bless.
Amen. That is a very good point. The only thing He has left to do is what is prophesied about Him in the New Testament as He has already fulfilled everything written about Him "in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms" as He said Himself.

And with all that, I think it's important for us to show how He fulfilled all of the things listed in Daniel 9:24, so I'll do that in a separate post.

Upvote 0

Spiritual Jew

Amillennialist
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2020
MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Dan 9

to make an end of sin,

Yes, He did. And scripture tells us how He did it.

Fulfillment of Daniel 9:24

1. To Finish Transgression

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. 7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. 8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

Hebrews 9:15 "That is why he is the one who mediates the new covenant between God and people, so that all who are invited can receive the eternal inheritance God has promised them. For Christ died to set them free from the penalty of the sins they had committed under that first covenant."

John 4:34 "Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work."

Romans 4:15 "Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression. Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace".

John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

2. To Put an End to Sin

Romans 8:1 "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

1 John 3:5 "And ye know that He was manifested to take away our sins; and in Him is no sin. Whosoever abideth in Him sinneth not"

2 Cor 5:21 "For He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him."

1 Peter 2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: 22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: 23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously: 24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Hebrews 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. 11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: 12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

3. To Make Reconciliation for Iniquity

Hebrews 2:17 "Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people."

2 Corinthians 5:19 "To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them"

4. To Bring In Everlasting Righteousness

Matthew 3:15 "And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him."

Romans 5:21 "That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord."

Hebrews 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom."

Hebrews 9:11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building; 12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

5. To Seal Up the Vision and Prophecy

Luke 18:31 "Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished."

Luke 24:44 "And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me."

Matt 26:56 "But all this was done, that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled."

6. To Anoint The Most Holy

Acts 10:38 "How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him."

Acts 4:27 "For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed"

Luke 4:18 "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel"

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,822.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
to make an end of sin,

No, because it is patently obvious to anyone without a false agenda, that none of those things are done yet.
Yes he did complete the work. If he didnt then receiving his Holy Spirit would not be possible.
Jesus received the Holy Spirit when He was baptized. Matthew 3:16-17
Yes, He did. And scripture tells us how He did it.
Why then do we see transgressions everywhere now?
2. To Put an End to Sin
Same applies as transgressions.
3. To Make Reconciliation for Iniquity
Work in progress.
That does not happen until after the Millennium. Revelation 21-22
5. To Seal Up the Vision and Prophecy
We await the completion and fulfillment of all the Prophecies.
6. To Anoint The Most Holy
Yes; Jesus was anointed at His first Advent, but He has yet to come as King of Kings and the world ruler. Revelation 19:11

What is it that makes people like you and Jeff W, think these things are completed. Is it to avoid being concerned about possible hard times ahead? Or just to support another doctrine, one that has God's people leaving this earth in a 'rapture', to where these 6 things are in place?

Upvote 0

jeffweedaman

Nov 22, 2020
PROSPECT
✟82,293.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, because it is patently obvious to anyone without a false agenda, that none of those things are done yet.

I do not have any agenda but to make sense of the week following the 69th. We are told what will be accomplished when Messiah arrives at the beginning of the 70th week.
So what exactly did Jesus accomplish when he arrived after the 7 and 62 weeks , nothing?

[ quote Keras ]
Jesus received the Holy Spirit when He was baptized. Matthew 3:16-17 [ end quote ]

Yes he did. He was anointed to do what nobody else could, that was to give eternal life and the Holy Spirit to all who will believe.

If atonement for sin is a work in progress then nothing has changed and the infilling of the Holy Spirit would still be future.

You are clearly the one with a false agenda.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,822.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I do not have any agenda but to make sense of the week following the 69th. We are told what will be accomplished when Messiah arrives at the beginning of the 70th week.
So what exactly did Jesus accomplish when he arrived after the 7 and 62 weeks , nothing?

[ quote Keras ]
Jesus received the Holy Spirit when He was baptized. Matthew 3:16-17 [ end quote ]

Yes he did. He was anointed to do what nobody else could, that was to give eternal life and the Holy Spirit to all who will believe.

If atonement for sin is a work in progress then nothing has changed and the infilling of the Holy Spirit would still be future.

You are clearly the one with a false agenda.
There is no definable 7 year period after the Crucifixion.
To even hint the Jesus accomplished nothing by His death, is blasphemous. He did atone for our sins and He did confirm the eventual, future fulfillment of the 6 points of Daniel 9:24.

Promoting what the Bible prophets actually said, is the true agenda.

Upvote 0

jeffweedaman

Nov 22, 2020
PROSPECT
✟82,293.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To even hint the Jesus accomplished nothing by His death, is blasphemous. He did atone for our sins and He did confirm the eventual, future fulfillment of the 6 points of Daniel 9:24.

In what week do you think he atoned for our sins?

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

To attribute to antichrist the complete, perfect, and fulfilled accomplishments of Messiah at Calvary is the ultimate blasphemy.

Upvote 0

Spiritual Jew

Amillennialist
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2020
MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
False agenda? That's what you call us giving all praise, honor and glory to Jesus Christ for completing everything the Father sent Him to do by dying on the cross as a sacrifice for the sins of the whole world and miraculously rising from the dead 3 days later? That is not a false agenda, that is recognizing what Jesus accomplished with His death and resurrection, which you sadly don't even understand. You minimize what He accomplished long ago. You clearly don't even understand what He was saying when He said "It is finished".

Why then do we see transgressions everywhere now?
Why do you take such a hyper-literal approach to interpreting scripture? You have spiritual blinders on. It's not talking about the literal end of transgressions, it's talking about this:

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. 7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. 8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

Hebrews 9:15 "That is why he is the one who mediates the new covenant between God and people, so that all who are invited can receive the eternal inheritance God has promised them. For Christ died to set them free from the penalty of the sins they had committed under that first covenant."

John 4:34 "Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work."

Romans 4:15 "Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression. Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace".

John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

What is it that makes people like you and Jeff W, think these things are completed.
Because scripture says so. Your hyper-literal, carnal approach is the wrong approach to interpreting scripture. Read 1 Corinthians 2 and then try to tell me that your approach to interpreting scripture is the same as what Paul says it should be.

Is it to avoid being concerned about possible hard times ahead? Or just to support another doctrine, one that has God's people leaving this earth in a 'rapture', to where these 6 things are in place?
Are you really this ignorant about what he and I believe? We are amillennialists. We preach against avoiding hard times constantly. Amil doctrine is the furthest from pre-trib as you can get. We refute the pre-trib dispensationalist false doctrine often on here. How can you not know this? Why is it that you are so ignorant?

• Winner
Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0

Spiritual Jew

Amillennialist
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2020
MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Spiritual Jew said:
That does not happen until after the Millennium. Revelation 21-22
I wonder if you've really carefully thought this through. Do you not understand that the six things listed in Daniel 9:24 had to be completed within the 70 weeks?

You say none of those six things are fulfilled yet and you think the 70th week is still in the future, right?

And you're saying that bringing in everlasting righteousness "does not happen until after the Millennium" and you believe the Millennium occurs after the return of Christ. So, are you saying that you think the 70th week ends "after the Millennium" which would mean you're saying that you think it ends over 1000 years after the return of Christ? If so, when do you think the 70th week begins?

Also, please tell me exactly when you believe the other 5 things listed in Daniel 9:24 will be fulfilled.

• Winner
Reactions: Yesha and jgr
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Christian Gedge

Nov 29, 2017
Waikato
Visit site
✟227,210.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To make atonement for iniquity - a work in progress.

I can't believe you are saying this! Ive heard futurists say that some clauses of Daniel 9:24 await fulfillment, but never the third clause. Christ made full atonement for the world when he died. This is fundamental to all Christians.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Dan 9

to make an end of sin,

Jn 17

Jn 16
The Holy Spirit Promised

God bless.
The arguments made in this thread so far are never ending.

But what positively negates the no future 70th week argument being made is Daniel 9:21-23. Which refers back to the vision in Daniel 8.

The vision of 2300 days in Daniel 8 of the daily sacrifice being stopped by the little horn, and the transgression of desolation, and the temple cleansed of those things that will make it desolate. Time of the end. Stated by Gabriel, which Daniel saw in the vision, the beginning when Daniel was first introduced to Gabriel.

21 Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.

22 And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding.

23 At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, and I am come to shew thee; for thou art greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision.

So the 2300 days have to fit in the 70 weeks. 7 years is 2520 days.

There goes the no future 70th week argument. The 2300 days is on my chart of when the daily sacrifice will start again, then be stopped, and the Antichrist (the little horn person) committing the Transgression of Desolation.

Down in the lower right hand corner, Jesus returning to cleanse the temple of those things that will have made it desolate, namely the beast (the little horn person), the false prophet, Satan (incarnating the abomination of desolation image of the beast at the time)

upload_2020-12-11_22-57-57.jpeg

upload_2020-12-11_23-1-13.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Spiritual Jew

Amillennialist
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2020
MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

But what positively negates the no future 70th week argument being made is Daniel 9:21-23. Which refers back to the vision in Daniel 8.

The vision of 2300 days in Daniel 8 of the daily sacrifice being stopped by the little horn, and the transgression of desolation, and the temple cleansed of those things that will make it desolate. Time of the end. Stated by Gabriel, which Daniel saw in the vision, the beginning when Daniel was first introduced to Gabriel.

21 Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.

22 And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding.

23 At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, and I am come to shew thee; for thou art greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision.

There goes the no future 70th week argument. The 2300 days is on my chart of when the daily sacrifice will start again, then be stopped, and the Antichrist (the little horn person) committing the Transgression of Desolation.

Down in the lower right hand corner, Jesus returning to cleanse the temple of those things that will have made it desolate, namely the beast (the little horn person), the false prophet, Satan (incarnating the abomination of desolation image of the beast at the time)

View attachment 290463

View attachment 290464
Why don't you try actually addressing some of the points that have been made in this thread instead of just flooding the thread with your charts (I think I just had a seizure after looking at them) and convoluted interpretations and false claims that you've proven anything here?

Can you please tell me exactly when you believe each of the six things listed in Daniel 9:24 will be fulfilled?

• Haha
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Can you please tell me exactly when you believe each of the six things listed in Daniel 9:24 will be fulfilled?
I did address them to say they are never ending arguments. Here is my post without showing the charts.

Upvote 0

Spiritual Jew

Amillennialist
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2020
MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can't believe you are saying this! Ive heard futurists say that some clauses of Daniel 9:24 await fulfillment, but never the third clause. Christ made full atonement for the world when he died. This is fundamental to all Christians.
I couldn't agree more. For anyone to suggest that making atonement (reconciliation) for wickedness (iniquity) was not already fulfilled by Christ long ago is mind boggling. It's just unbelievable for any Christian to say that.

I also don't understand when people don't recognize that atoning for wickedness goes hand in hand with finishing the transgression and making an end of sins since scripture clearly says that Jesus came "to take away our sins" (1 John 3:5).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Spiritual Jew

Amillennialist
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2020
MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I did address them to say they are never ending arguments. Here is my post with out the charts.

I didn't ask for this. I asked if you can please tell me exactly when you believe each of the six things listed in Daniel 9:24 will be fulfilled?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I didn't ask for this. I asked if you can please tell me exactly when you believe each of the six things listed in Daniel 9:24 will be fulfilled?
It's a never ending argument.

The 2300 day time of the end prophecy has to fit within the 70th week.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Spiritual Jew

Amillennialist
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2020
MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's a never ending argument.

The 2300 day time of the end prophecy has to fit within the 70th week.
What does this even mean? How does this answer my question? I take this response to mean that you don't know when the six things mentioned in Daniel 9:24 will be fulfilled which shows a major weakness in your doctrine.

How can you believe that the 70th week is unfulfilled when you don't even know when the six things listed in Daniel 9:24 will be fulfilled?

Can you at least tell me how exactly you believe the six things listed in Daniel 9:24 will be fulfilled and what exactly your understanding is of the six things listed in that verse?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
How can you believe that the 70th week is unfulfilled when you don't even know when the six things listed in Daniel 9:24 will be fulfilled?
The vision to be completed is referred to in v21-23. It is 2300 days long. Time of the end.

Upvote 0

Spiritual Jew

Amillennialist
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2020
MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The vision to be completed is referred to in v21-23. It is 2300 days long.
Do you think you're fooling me with this response? Can you acknowledge that you don't know how or when Daniel 9:24 will be fulfilled, as evidenced by the fact that you can't answer that question? Referring to verses 21-23 does not answer the question and you know that.

When do you think the 70th week will begin? Do you believe any of the six things listed in Daniel 9:24 have been fulfilled? If so, which one(s)? And which ones do you think are not yet fulfilled?

Upvote 0