Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
GENESIS FINDS ITS COMPLEMENT
IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION.

Amen. Of course it does since God has but 7 Days and today remains the 6th Day or Age in the 6 Day Creation of the perfect 3rd Heaven. You can read the complete History of God's 6 Ages of Creation in the FIRST Chapter of Genesis. Remember that Gen 1:28-31 is Prophecy of events which will happen AFTER Jesus returns at Armageddon. God told us of our History BEFORE it began, and condensed it down into Genesis Chapter 1. It's testable proof of the Literal God which can only be understood by Christians of the "last days". God Bless you

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
What do you mean by the the Creation of the perfect 3rd Heaven ?

Genesis Chapter 1 contains the entire History of God's creation of the perfect 3rd Heaven of ll Corinthians 12:2 and Rev 21:1. It's where Jesus has gone to prepare a place for Christians to live forever with Him. This Creation will NOT be complete until God's work has been brought to perfection or finished and Heaven is filled with EVERY sinner who will ever be saved, as the following verse confirms:

Gen 2:1Thus the heavens and the earth were finished,(Hebrew-brought to perfection) and ALL the host of them.

The "host" of Heaven are the inhabitants of Heaven which includes ALL Christians who will live forever in the 3rd Heaven. This event will not take place until our Cosmos is burned (ll Peter 3:10) and death is destroyed at the very end of the present 6th Day.

1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Your error is to believe that Adam's world was some kind of another world ...

It was. Genesis 1:6-8 tells us the FIRST firmament, which God called "Heaven" was made on the 2nd Day. We are also told in Gen 2:4 Lord God also made other "HeavenS (plural) on the 3rd Day.

1. Adam's first world (firmament) was totally destroyed in the flood. ll Peter 3:6
2. The present 2nd world will be burned. ll Peter 3:10
3. The 3rd Heaven is where the Pearl Gates and streets of Gold are.

Those are the 3 HeavenS of Scripture. Religion teaches that the present 2nd Heaven is all there is. LOL

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

The day I found 2 Timothy 3:15 KJV!
Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The "host" of Heaven are the inhabitants of Heaven which includes ALL Christians who will live forever in the 3rd Heaven. This event will not take place until our Cosmos is burned (ll Peter 3:10) and death is destroyed at the very end of the present 6th Day.

1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
The "hosts" of "the heavens and the earth", were finished in Genesis 2:1. This is before, "man became a living soul" in Genesis 2:7. How do you reconcile that? How can "hosts" of Heaven include ALL Christians when the hosts were finished before man was created.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
The "hosts" of "the heavens and the earth", were finished in Genesis 2:1. This is before, "man became a living soul" in Genesis 2:7. How do you reconcile that? How can "hosts" of Heaven include ALL Christians when the hosts were finished before man was created.

Adam and Eve were "created" at the same time on the 6th Day AFTER Cain killed Abel, by God (Trinity). Gen 5:1-2 Adam was "formed" on the 3rd Day Gen 2:4-7 and Eve was built from Adam's rib on the 6th Day Gen 2:22 by Lord God (Jesus). ALL things which were created by Jesus are TEMPORARY and ALL things which are created by the Trinity are Eternal. That is WHY temporal mankind MUST be born again Spiritually by the Trinity in order to go to heaven. Jhn 3:3-7

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Genesis Chapter 1 contains the entire History of God's creation of the perfect 3rd Heaven of ll Corinthians 12:2 and Rev 21:1. It's where Jesus has gone to prepare a place for Christians to live forever with Him.
We will live forever with Jesus here on the Earth not in Heaven where God reside.Revelation 21:1-2 tell us that New Jerusalem will come down on the [new Earth] after the Great White Throne Judgment.

When a Christian die, our SOUL goes to Heaven to meet our Creator and is placed by God as in a state of rest [sleep in Jesus] until the moment that the resurrection will happen .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Adam and Eve were "created" at the same time on the 6th Day AFTER Cain killed Abel, by God (Trinity). Gen 5:1-2 Adam was "formed" on the 3rd Day Gen 2:4-7 and Eve was built from Adam's rib on the 6th Day Gen 2:22 by Lord God (Jesus). ALL things which were created by Jesus are TEMPORARY and ALL things which are created by the Trinity are Eternal. That is WHY temporal mankind MUST be born again Spiritually by the Trinity in order to go to heaven. .Jhn 3:3-7
That sure is confusing; in fact, much to complicated to be the Word of God. Remember what Paul said in Ephesians 3:3 KJV, "How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words". You only need a "few words" to describe the Revelation of Jesus Christ.
It is very simple: man, Adam & Eve, were created from everlasting in the beginning of the creation; they were made in "the new earth", on the sixth day of the creation. The name, "Adam," in Genesis 5:2 includes Eve, which is in agreement with the four words: "them", "them"; "their" and "they," in our reference verse.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I believe a very important part of understanding the KJV Bible, is to have a keen eye on the "beginnings." There is one in Genesis 1:1; of course, but also one in Genesis 2:1, and another in Genesis 2:4. There are four other key places where beginnings can be found: Proverbs 8:22 and Jeremiah 4:23; Psalms 90:1 & Psalms 93:1.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
We will live forever with Jesus here on the Earth not in Heaven where God reside.Revelation 21:1-2 tell us that New Jerusalem will come down on the [new Earth] after the Great White Throne Judgment.

When a Christian die, our SOUL goes to Heaven to meet our Creator and is placed by God as in a state of rest [sleep in Jesus] until the moment that the resurrection will happen .

It would be really hard to live in a world which had been totally burned as the following verse shows:

2Pe 3:10But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Does New Jerusalem come down on planet Earth or the New Earth shown in Rev. 21:1?

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth:

You are confusing the 3rd Heaven with the present 2nd Heaven which will soon be burned. God Bless you

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It would be really hard to live in a world which had been totally burned as the following verse shows:

2Pe 3:10But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Does New Jerusalem come down on planet Earth or the New Earth shown in Rev. 21:1?

You are confusing the 3rd Heaven with the present 2nd Heaven which will soon be burned. God Bless you
If the present Earth's surface is to be burned soon and the second heaven [the cosmos] is destroyed ....rather than after the millennium, then how do you explain Revelation 20:4-6 ?

New Jerusalem will come down on the NEW EARTH [surface]without sea Revelation 21:1-2 after the Great White Throne Judgement....thus after the millennium.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
If the present Earth's surface is to be burned soon and the second heaven [the cosmos] is destroyed ....rather than after the millennium, then how do you explain Revelation 20:4-6 ?

Since, today remains the 6th Day/Age, the burning of our Cosmos will happen BEFORE the end of the present 6th Day, but AFTER Jesus returns and changes all creatures into vegetarians. Gen 1:30 AND Isa 11:7 Then the 1,000 years reign of Jesus on this Earth will begin. At the end of the 1k years, our Cosmos will be burned. If Adam's world was burned because of sin, our Cosmos deserves burning more since we Crucified God Incarnate, or Jesus, on this lost and dying world.

*** New Jerusalem will come down on the NEW EARTH [surface]without sea Revelation 21:1-2 after the Great White Throne Judgement....thus after the millennium.

New Jerusalem will come down on the New Earth in the 3rd Heaven. This is AFTER our 2nd Heaven is burned at the end of the present 6th Age as Peter explains:

The Scoffers of the last days will NOT believe that Adam's world was totally destroyed in the flood ll Peter 3:6 and that the present world will be burned. ll Peter 3:7

Christians know that we will be taken to the 3rd Heaven, ll Cor 12:2, the perfect Heaven, the New Heaven and New Earth of Rev. 21:1, the object of the Creation, where we will live forever with Jesus. The perfect God will NOT rest until His entire creation has been finished, which means has been brought to perfection. Gen 2:1 Christ's work of Salvation was finished on the Cross and God's Creation must be perfect in the end, or God didn't do it. Amen?

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Christians know that we will be taken to the 3rd Heaven,
We will not be taken to the 3rd Heaven,
Revelation 21 tell us that this is New Jerusalem that will come down from God out of heaven,on the New Earth....
Revelation 21:1-2
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

and that God will live with men on the new Earth.
Revelation 21:3
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

All that happening after the Millennium Reign of Jesus on the present Earth. Revelation 20:4-6

We will go nowhere ,the PARADISE will be on the New Earth....AT the same place in the universe where the Earth is now...with a new creation of vegetarian animals.The lion will eat grass with the ox.The wolf and the lamb will play together.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
We will not be taken to the 3rd Heaven,
Revelation 21 tell us that this is New Jerusalem that will come down from God out of heaven,on the New Earth....
Revelation 21:1-2
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

The first heaven was Adam's firmament and it was made the 2nd Day. Gen 1:8
The second heaven was today's world and it was made on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4
The third heaven was also made on the 3rd Day and it is the New Heaven and the New Earth of Revelation 21:1. It's where Jesus has gone to prepare a place for us. The first Heaven was totally destroyed in the flood. ll Peter 3:6 and the present 2nd Heaven will be burned. ll Peter 3:10 The Sea of Adam's world is gone. The word means "a roaring" in Hebrew and there is no more roaring.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Amen, and it is coming down to the New Earth in the New Heaven. Read the previous verses.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Amen. We will live forever with God in the 3rd Heaven.

All that happening after the Millennium Reign of Jesus on the present Earth. Revelation 20:4-6

We will go nowhere ,the PARADISE will be on the New Earth....AT the same place in the universe where the Earth is now...with a new creation of vegetarian animals.The lion will eat grass with the ox.The wolf and the lamb will play together.

Lions eating straw like the Ox is during the millennial reign of Christ on the present Earth. The Scoffers of the last days will NOT believe the above. Read ll Peter 3:3-7 to see that Adam's world is referred to as the world that THEN WAS and the present world is referred to as the heavens and earth WHICH ARE NOW. IOW, Adam's world was totally destroyed in the flood and our world will be burned. Amen? Or do you identify with the Scoffers of the last days?

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The first heaven was Adam's firmament and it was made the 2nd Day. Gen 1:8
The second heaven was today's world and it was made on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4
The third heaven was also made on the 3rd Day and it is the New Heaven and the New Earth of Revelation 21:1. It's where Jesus has gone to prepare a place for us. The first Heaven was totally destroyed in the flood. ll Peter 3:6 and the present 2nd Heaven will be burned. ll Peter 3:10 The Sea of Adam's world is gone. The word means "a roaring" in Hebrew and there is no more roaring.

Amen, and it is coming down to the New Earth in the New Heaven. Read the previous verses.

Amen. We will live forever with God in the 3rd Heaven.

Lions eating straw like the Ox is during the millennial reign of Christ on the present Earth.
Isaiah 65:17-25 say that the Lions eating straw like the Ox will happen on the new earth.
Isaiah 65
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

21 And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.

22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

23 They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.

24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

The Scoffers of the last days will NOT believe the above. Read ll Peter 3:3-7 to see that Adam's world is referred to as the world that THEN WAS and the present world is referred to as the heavens and earth WHICH ARE NOW. IOW, Adam's world was totally destroyed in the flood and our world will be burned. Amen? Or do you identify with the Scoffers of the last days?
Our present world will be burned to make place to the new earth after the millennium reign of Jesus on the present earth when Jesus will delivers the Kingdom to His Father after that hell and death will be destroyed 1 Corinthians 15:24-28.

Note that DEATH is also one of the names of SATAN that old serpent.

Death will be destroyed at the Great White Throne Judgment After the millennium Reign of Jesus on Earth Revelation 20:14-15

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Isaiah 65
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

18 ***BUT***be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

This is Lord God/Jesus saying that in the new heavens and new earth, the things of this earth will not be remembered.....BUT.....be glad that He will create Jerusalem (NOT New Jerusalem) but the present Jerusalem rejoicing, and her people a joy. WHEN does this happen on planet Earth? During the 1,000 year reign of Christ on this Planet.

The giveaway is shown in the next verse:

Isa 65:20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old;

NO one dies in the New Heaven. The child dying shows this happens on this Earth since NOTHING dies in Heaven. Isaiah 11 gives more details and shows clearly that this event happens on Planet Earth BEFORE death is destroyed.

1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. Amen?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is Lord God/Jesus saying that in the new heavens and new earth, the things of this earth will not be remembered.....BUT.....be glad that He will create Jerusalem (NOT New Jerusalem) but the present Jerusalem rejoicing, and her people a joy. WHEN does this happen on planet Earth? During the 1,000 year reign of Christ on this Planet.

The giveaway is shown in the next verse:

Isa 65:20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old;

NO one dies in the New Heaven. The child dying shows this happens on this Earth since NOTHING dies in Heaven. Isaiah 11 gives more details and shows clearly that this event happens on Planet Earth BEFORE death is destroyed.
After reading Isaiah 11 i agree that Lions eating straw like the Ox will happen on the present Earth during the millennium reign of Jesus.....which mean that the Earth will not be destroyed by fire -soon- as you claim....but after the millennium reign of Jesus....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
After reading Isaiah 11 i agree that Lions eating straw like the Ox will happen on the present Earth during the millennium reign of Jesus.....which mean that the Earth will not be destroyed by fire -soon- as you claim....but after the millennium reign of Jesus....

Amen. The burning of our Cosmos is future to 2016...at the end of the present 6th Day/Age in the creation of the perfect 3rd Heaven. The "last enemy" that will be destroyed is death. 1Co 15:26 This happens in the New Heaven after our 2nd heaven is burned as the following verse confirms:
Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death,

Upvote 0

BeachBabe87

Jan 5, 2017
Sisters, OR
✟18,899.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
It's literal. The hermenutics are Yom followed by a number. This means a literal solar day.

Also 6 days of creation, one day of rest for man. Not 6 million years of creation and 1 million years for sabbath rest.

As other scripture says God made the end known from the beginning. 6000 years of man on the earth, 1000 year reign of Christ on the earth. i.e. 1 day is a thousand years to God and a thousand years is a day. (English translations add words that aren't there in the original texts and incorrectly translate it as "as a day").

If there was death in the world before Adam and Eve sinned then Jesus was just a man, and he was going to die anyway. His death on the cross becomes irrelevant and He is not the messiah.

The Genesis account is literal and has scientific proof and evidence to back it up. Did you know that radio carbon can only be dated back to a maximum of 70000 years. Why is it then Radio Carbon (C14) can be detected in dinosaur bones, they should be radio carbon dead. With proper calibration of the radio carbon dates including the Maunder Minimum and the Seuss effect then the dates end up falling into the Biblical time frame. Also the tree ring chronology and varves used as dating methods also point to the global flood of Noah's time and proves the Genesis account is true.

Upvote 0

benelchi

INACTIVE
Aug 3, 2011
✟17,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If so, we need to define what is a Day. Genesis says a Day is the time period between one morning and the next morning.

It depends on where you are in the universe and when in the universe, this time period could be varied in length.

With that said, then yes, it means a literal day.

Why? Some of the early church fathers disputed this understanding and they were a lot closer to the culture of the authors than we are.

Linguisticly, there is no such requirement. The Hebrew text of the following verse “literally” reads two days, but every translation that I know of reads “two years.” The Hebrew scholars that translated our bibles recognize that יום (day) can mean far more than just 24 hours.

HCSB 2 Chronicles 21:19 This continued day after day until two full years passed.

DRA 2 Chronicles 21:19 And as day came after day, and time rolled on, two whole years passed

ESV 2 Chronicles 21:19 In the course of time, at the end of two years,

KJV 2 Chronicles 21:19 And it came to pass, that in process of time, after the end of two years,

NASB 2 Chronicles 21:19 Now it came about in the course of time, at the end of two years,

NET 2 Chronicles 21:19 After about two

NIV 2 Chronicles 21:19 In the course of time, at the end of the second year,

NJB 2 Chronicles 21:19 in due time, after about two years,.

NRSV 2 Chronicles 21:19 In course of time, at the end of two years,

NJB 2 Chronicles 21:19 in due time, after about two years, his bowels protruded as a result of his disease and he died in acute pain. His people did not make a funeral pyre for him, as they had for his ancestors.

NKJV 2 Chronicles 21:19 Then it happened in the course of time, after the end of two years,

NLT 2 Chronicles 21:19, and at the end of two years

Last edited:
Upvote 0

juvenissun

... and God saw that it was good.
Apr 5, 2007
Chicago
✟121,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Why? Some of the early church fathers disputed this understanding and they were a lot closer to the culture of the authors than we are.

Linguisticly, there is no such requirement. The Hebrew text of the following verse “literally” reads two days, but ever translation that I know of reads “two years.” The Hebrew scholars that translated our bibles recognize that יום (day) can mean far more than just 24 hours.

Psalm author says: one day for man, thousand years for God. And vice versa.

There is no need to argue about the concept of time used in the Bible. We do not understand time yet. What's said in the Bible related to time MUST be right. Assume the DAY in Genesis 1 is 24 hours on God's side. That is fine. The emphasis of time in Genesis 1 is on the time sequence, not the time period.

Upvote 0